Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-24-2015, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I think so. It's been a while but I thought she did. Btw, what did you think of Leslie's opening rap?

My bad, I just looked. Of course it would have been Andy. Although Leslie could have, lol.....
Her rap was so funny

I love how ann and leslie became besties immediately so cute!
Old 07-24-2015, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
Her rap was so funny

I love how ann and leslie became besties immediately so cute!
Me too! They are the best! I really love how positive and optimistic this show is. I also love the friendships on the show. They do a really good job with that.
Old 07-25-2015, 03:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me too! They are the best! I really love how positive and optimistic this show is. I also love the friendships on the show. They do a really good job with that.
Who else do you like the most?
Old 07-25-2015, 03:25 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Who else do you like the most?
About Parks and Recreation? I like how they find humor without being mean. A lot of shows are sorta mean or people pick on each other. This show doesn't. It really, IDK, when I watch it, I can't help but smile. You just feel good. I get a boost watching it. It also created two of my favorite couples, one you sorta know is coming. That's all I can say without spoiling too much.

So, I'm watching Newhart and I love this quote from the maid, she comes from money.

"I'm sorry we couldn't have met under different circumstances." Stephanie
"What do you mean?"
"Well, we're in the kitchen."

Last edited by KatB; 07-25-2015 at 05:52 AM
Old 07-25-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
About Parks and Recreation? I like how they find humor without being mean. A lot of shows are sorta mean or people pick on each other. This show doesn't. It really, IDK, when I watch it, I can't help but smile. You just feel good. I get a boost watching it. It also created two of my favorite couples, one you sorta know is coming. That's all I can say without spoiling too much.

So, I'm watching Newhart and I love this quote from the maid, she comes from money.

"I'm sorry we couldn't have met under different circumstances." Stephanie
"What do you mean?"
"Well, we're in the kitchen."
I have heard of Ben and Leslie in polls etc but I am also guessing April and Andy kindling in the future They were fun in the last episode that I have watched (when everybody was on hunting and only the two of them were left). I love Andy, he is so fun and I want him to be happy But I hope April changes because she is kinda annoying right now haha.

Idk Newheart
Old 07-26-2015, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I have heard of Ben and Leslie in polls etc but I am also guessing April and Andy kindling in the future They were fun in the last episode that I have watched (when everybody was on hunting and only the two of them were left). I love Andy, he is so fun and I want him to be happy But I hope April changes because she is kinda annoying right now haha.

Idk Newheart
Newhart was back in the 80's. You know him as professor Proton from Big Bang.

April does change while still remaining April. Is that veage enough for you? Really, though they all grow and change. April become kinder but doesn't like to show that side a lot. Andy is so adorable. He was only supposed to be a guest star and he ended up staying seven seasons. I'm so glad you finally started watching. The Hunting Trip is a classic. Donna freaking out about her car and Leslie's talking head were brilliant.
Old 07-26-2015, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Newhart was back in the 80's. You know him as professor Proton from Big Bang.

April does change while still remaining April. Is that veage enough for you? Really, though they all grow and change. April become kinder but doesn't like to show that side a lot. Andy is so adorable. He was only supposed to be a guest star and he ended up staying seven seasons. I'm so glad you finally started watching. The Hunting Trip is a classic. Donna freaking out about her car and Leslie's talking head were brilliant.
I know him yeah!

Oh she is not my favorite, but she is an interesting type So it is nice if she changes a little.

Yeah I have noticed that Andy was gonna be a guest star, to me he was wonderful in S1 too. Love him haha
Old 07-26-2015, 11:28 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I know him yeah!

Oh she is not my favorite, but she is an interesting type So it is nice if she changes a little.

Yeah I have noticed that Andy was gonna be a guest star, to me he was wonderful in S1 too. Love him haha
I knew you did.

I love April and Andy. They are both great! I did like Andy in season one. I also liked Mouse Rat!

Here is the clip of Jim and Pam where he had told her he loved her. It's towards the end of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9T-nhZU8Hs

Last edited by KatB; 07-27-2015 at 05:36 AM
Old 07-27-2015, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I started to like April. she got so cuteeeee

And she loves Andyyyy hihihi

Last edited by lessismore; 07-27-2015 at 07:23 AM
Old 07-27-2015, 04:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I started to like April. she got so cuteeeee

And she loves Andyyyy hihihi
You knew she would.

She is really cute in the Valentine's Day episode. Not sure if you got that far yet.
Old 07-28-2015, 01:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
You knew she would.

She is really cute in the Valentine's Day episode. Not sure if you got that far yet.
YES! I totally called it! I loved her in V-day episode. Ann also understood something is going on haha. It was a fun episode. I last watched the episode about Ron winning a women's award.

BTW how are you doing?
Old 07-28-2015, 03:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
YES! I totally called it! I loved her in V-day episode. Ann also understood something is going on haha. It was a fun episode. I last watched the episode about Ron winning a women's award.

BTW how are you doing?
Yeah, if memory serves, Leslie was not too happy about that. You did call it! But to be fair, the hunting episode pretty much made it obvious. True fact, they were not sure about April and Andy in the hunting episode. That was a test episode to see if they looked good together, had chemistry and all that. 219 is so funny and 220 is also so funny but has some great AA stuff!! Btw, Ann totally knew something was up.

I'm doing good. Back in my rhythm. It's still too hot here but other than that good. Looking forward to my next holiday. How's your holiday going? Ready to go back to work?
Old 07-29-2015, 02:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yeah, if memory serves, Leslie was not too happy about that. You did call it! But to be fair, the hunting episode pretty much made it obvious. True fact, they were not sure about April and Andy in the hunting episode. That was a test episode to see if they looked good together, had chemistry and all that. 219 is so funny and 220 is also so funny but has some great AA stuff!! Btw, Ann totally knew something was up.

I'm doing good. Back in my rhythm. It's still too hot here but other than that good. Looking forward to my next holiday. How's your holiday going? Ready to go back to work?
Finished Season 2 and last episodes were so funny Started Season 3 now and it goes really funny! I guess I am gonna like Leslie and Ben too when it happens. It is a nice no drama show so it is especially nice to watch during summer, you know. You get to relax with it TBH I love Andy so much and I started to like april but she is more cute when she is crushing over andy As an individual character she is still kind of hard to like as a whole, idk. I liked Ann and andy too because andy was so cute haha. I guess I am an Andy shipper

I am so happy we have another show in common now!

Who would get bored from holidays right? I don't wanna return even tho it is hell hot here!!! Sorry your holiday ended As we say limited days pass even faster
Old 07-29-2015, 11:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Finished Season 2 and last episodes were so funny Started Season 3 now and it goes really funny! I guess I am gonna like Leslie and Ben too when it happens. It is a nice no drama show so it is especially nice to watch during summer, you know. You get to relax with it TBH I love Andy so much and I started to like april but she is more cute when she is crushing over andy As an individual character she is still kind of hard to like as a whole, idk. I liked Ann and andy too because andy was so cute haha. I guess I am an Andy shipper

I am so happy we have another show in common now!

Who would get bored from holidays right? I don't wanna return even tho it is hell hot here!!! Sorry your holiday ended As we say limited days pass even faster
Ben and Leslie are top ten for me! Up there with Mondler and Schmidt and Cece. AA are also up there. April really turns into an awesome person but as in real life, it takes time. Andy helps with that. Because of her relationship with him, she learns to be more open. Leslie also plays a big part in that too.

I know what you mean about no drama. It's a nice, optimistic show. I can definatly marathon it. I think anyone who watched it was an Andy shipper.

I am so glad also. It's nice to have someone to talk to about our favorite shows.

I never get tired of holidays. Hope it cools down soon. I'm looking forward to the fall myself. It was 93 when I woke up last night. That is hot for here. Also pretty humid.
Old 07-30-2015, 02:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ben and Leslie are top ten for me! Up there with Mondler and Schmidt and Cece. AA are also up there. April really turns into an awesome person but as in real life, it takes time. Andy helps with that. Because of her relationship with him, she learns to be more open. Leslie also plays a big part in that too.

I know what you mean about no drama. It's a nice, optimistic show. I can definatly marathon it. I think anyone who watched it was an Andy shipper.

I am so glad also. It's nice to have someone to talk to about our favorite shows.

I never get tired of holidays. Hope it cools down soon. I'm looking forward to the fall myself. It was 93 when I woke up last night. That is hot for here. Also pretty humid.
I love Season 3 more than Season 2! And at last April kissed Andy! What you said sounds great! There is an age difference and it would result amazing for both of them too but I love how they are both kids too

Also in the last episode I admired Leslie so much. I love her passion for her career already, she is very driven and problem solver. In the last episode I watched she was so sick yet she prepared a speech for harvest festival and she nailed it, until someone asked a question That was so so so funny and beautiful too!

Yeah it is drama free. You just relax. I just don't like how they treat Jerry. It upsets me even tho Jerry is clumsy etc, he does not deserve that

Ugh here is so hot too but I wanna stay here forever
Closed Thread   Post New Thread