Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSapphire (View Post)
It has now been posted on our instagram, Facebook, Twitter and tumblr
and I know it's always sad when you become emotionally attached to the show and I know it's a cliche but you'll always have the memories and of course this board
Thank you so much! I hope people come post with us during the final episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Can't believe it's the beginning of the end. This wonderful show made me so happy.
Same here Juls! Thank you for keeping here posted with us!

Last edited by lessismore; 04-10-2018 at 05:34 AM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Today's the day!!! I can't wait to see the episode!
Old 04-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Michelle, hope you can watch it live

Aren't they the cutest?

OMG ALY!!!!

Last edited by lessismore; 04-10-2018 at 01:37 PM
lessismore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 02:45 PM
Loyal Fan

GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

IT'S TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe it's finally here!!!!
I'll be watching live and trying not to die... hahahaha
marinaspereira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

I can't wait. First, The Flash is back, then our idiots! Be sure to post your thoughts.
KatB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinaspereira (View Post)
GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!

After a #renewgirl campaign and a whole year of waiting finally we are here!!!

Let us know what you thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I can't wait. First, The Flash is back, then our idiots! Be sure to post your thoughts.
Kat!!! they are hereeee!!! Please post your comments! I'll be watching tomorrow and writing here too
Old 04-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm watching it now.

OMG, they jumped 3 years. I didn't expect that at all.

icon credit: crash landing
JJH85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:45 PM
Master Fan

I loved everything with Ruth, Schmidt and Cece. Other than his stach. The nose ring has to go. Ally, I loved her and how she was acting. It makes sense for her. I love WinAly and their love for each other and just love them.

Btw, I am Russell.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:34 PM
Loyal Fan

OMG OMG OMG OMG

I loved the episode so much!!!! it was everything I was hoping for.
It was funny, it had all the fluff moments and it had that old New Girl vibe that I missed so much.

I love Aly... she is so funny! And so perfect for Winston!!! I feel like we need a ton of flashback from their wedding.
I am so in love with Nick and Bob's relationship now. Bob actually likes Nick and accepts him to be with Jess.
Nick making his home office exactly like Russell's...

I've watched it 3 times already...

I'm just so happy they are back!
Old 04-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

I'm glad you liked it. For me it was a mixed bag.

Btw, if Jess doesn't like her nose ring, why doesn't she just take it out? WinAly and Schmidt and Cece were on point! I loved little Ruth also. She is so her father's daughter.
Old 04-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just finished the episode, and I LOVED IT!!
Old 04-11-2018, 11:43 PM
New Fan

New Girl is of the famous tv series, and I am the huge fan of Hannah Simone due to her attractive eyes. But as all know nothing is simple in this world:-(
Due to geo-restrictions, New girls series is not available online in my region. But I want to thanks Markovic (My office colleague) for referring me the helpful guide to watch New Girl season 7 live online on fox.
Shawn_Freudenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2018, 11:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode it was a nice welcome after this while, I missed them so much

I love my Schmece family with little Ruth, she is so cute And Aly was amazing, I love how she was acting and then how she changed. I just wanna know where they live now? They are pretty close apparently but is it Aly's house?

Honestly, I didn't like NJ's SL. We are back at it again. But I loved Bob. I am Russell too I loved Nick making his home office exactly like his. Wish we could hear the cards from him but maybe next episode? Also I loved they chose Turkey for the mail, Liz definitely loves Turkey she generally puts those references time to time. Or IDK what it is, is it a favor for me? I sent out the mail

Truly the stars of the episode were Ruth, Bob and Aly for me And the true OTP is Nick and Schmidt I loved Nick saying he missed his upper lip and are you happy now? And Schmidt being forever happy Where is my liplocks you guys?

IDK which one I hated the most, the nose ring or the stache Glad that stache is gone.

Awww Finallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy our caramel miracleeeeeeeee x

I love youuuuuuu

Ahhh I loved it too, but it ends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_Freudenburg (View Post)
New Girl is of the famous tv series, and I am the huge fan of Hannah Simone due to her attractive eyes. But as all know nothing is simple in this world:-(
Due to geo-restrictions, New girls series is not available online in my region. But I want to thanks Markovic (My office colleague) for referring me the helpful guide to watch New Girl season 7 live online on fox.
Welcome! We adore Hannah so much too! Yes, you can watch the series online. For more information, you can DM me if you want. Where do you live?
Old 04-12-2018, 12:33 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
I'm glad you liked it. For me it was a mixed bag.

Btw, if Jess doesn't like her nose ring, why doesn't she just take it out? WinAly and Schmidt and Cece were on point! I loved little Ruth also. She is so her father's daughter.
she will. i guess she just wanted to show it to the guys... she doesnt seem to have it on the nest episode

Quote:
Originally Posted by lessismore (View Post)
I liked the episode it was a nice welcome after this while, I missed them so much

I love my Schmece family with little Ruth, she is so cute And Aly was amazing, I love how she was acting and then how she changed. I just wanna know where they live now? They are pretty close apparently but is it Aly's house?

Honestly, I didn't like NJ's SL. We are back at it again. But I loved Bob. I am Russell too I loved Nick making his home office exactly like his. Wish we could hear the cards from him but maybe next episode? Also I loved they chose Turkey for the mail, Liz definitely loves Turkey she generally puts those references time to time. Or IDK what it is, is it a favor for me? I sent out the mail

Truly the stars of the episode were Ruth, Bob and Aly for me And the true OTP is Nick and Schmidt I loved Nick saying he missed his upper lip and are you happy now? And Schmidt being forever happy Where is my liplocks you guys?

IDK which one I hated the most, the nose ring or the stache Glad that stache is gone.
I guess Winston and Aly live in another house...because Aly moved to the loft at the end of s6. Maybe they lived there for a while until they got married and bought their house. I reeeeaaly hope we have flashbacks to their wedding!!! it must have been SO FUNNY!!!

as for Nick and Jess, we are not in not in the same place. They have actually grown a lot, from my pov. But I know you guys dont like them, so I won't explain

omg i HATED Schmidt's stache. I was definitely Nick in that scene. I'm really happy it's gone too...and the final scene was hilarious! You can see Max trying not to laugh in the shot where Jess and Cece are in the background.

I'm just sad they will move out of the loft...i mean...i knew they would eventually... but the loft is such a great part of all their lives... i wish someone would stay there
Old 04-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

How many episodes is this season going to have?

Nick and Jess are together yay!!! But for three years?!?! It kind of sucks they skipped over all the relationship stuff but I guess we saw that last time so I’ll try not to be picky. I love that Nick wanted to propose. That was so cute. Of course they had to create this stupid ass drama with the proposal. It doesnt make sense why he didn't just do it. I wanna see them engaged and happy and planning the wedding stuff. Not this crap.

“I need to get a phone tonight that my daughter is engaged. I don’t even care if its not you.” LOL!

Are we going to get flashbacks this season? That would be really nice.

The stache was gross. I am glad everyone commented on it and that it is gone. The Nick/Schmidt scene was great.

“I don’t like your mustache because I think it looks ugly on your face.”

“Fine Schmidt, I hate your mustache because I miss your upper lip.”
HAHAHA.

Loved seeing Cece and Shmidt with their daughter. So cute. She was pretty funny.

I really liked seeing Russell again, always love him. But I am not looking forward to a potential triangle storyline.
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread