Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2013, 05:19 AM
  #1
Extreme Fan
 
Hanna20's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,888
Woody Allen Lovers {Zoe&George Friendship} #1: "That day I found a very good friend and I hope it stays that way for a very long time."


#1
z o e & g e o r g e

friendship appreciation thread

"You still glad you gave me that ride?"
Of course I am. Because Zoe Hart, that day I found a very good friend
and I hope it stays that way for a very long time.
"


"i found a very good friend.."

supporters.
01. Hanna20
02. Nina82
03. Laurène
04. POPIXIE
05. Lazysummer
06. Cadenf
07. AlwaysCB

● ● ●

the reasons.
Because he found a very good friend.
Because they work great together.


● ● ●


● ● ●


links
Hart of Dixie Web
Hart of Dixie Tumblr
future titles
Because he found a very good friend.
past threads
01 ; 02 ; 03 ; 04 ;05


__________________
Hanna

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 08-30-2014 at 04:08 PM
Hanna20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:23 AM
  #2
Extreme Fan
 
Hanna20's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,888
Ok, this is my first time opening a new thread! Please feel free to add suggestion/corrections if you have a better title/pictures/gifs etc to use.
__________________
Hanna
Hanna20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:52 AM
  #3
Dedicated Fan
 
Nina82's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 934
Thanks for the new thread, Hanna!!! I think it is a great idea, because I do love Zoe and George's friendship, I just don't like it when they have romantic scenes. So add me to the list please.
__________________
Wade & Zoe
"If I want to save the world, hell, I'll do it tomorrow" ~ Wade
"I like you, Wade Kinsella. I really like you." ~ Zoe (and I couldn't agree more!!!)


The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Nina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:08 AM
  #4
Extreme Fan
 
Hanna20's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,888
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina82 (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread, Hanna!!! I think it is a great idea, because I do love Zoe and George's friendship, I just don't like it when they have romantic scenes. So add me to the list please.
Exactly, that's how I feel and I think it would be great to have a place to appreciate their friendship! The new episode had some great scenes imo witht hem watching Mind Face perform and their conversation in Georges office (lol at none of them understanding the meaning of "Mind Face" ). It was cute how George was willing to help Zoe help Wade!
__________________
Hanna
Hanna20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:22 AM
  #5
Loyal Fan
 
hoddevoted's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
Exactly, that's how I feel and I think it would be great to have a place to appreciate their friendship! The new episode had some great scenes imo witht hem watching Mind Face perform and their conversation in Georges office (lol at none of them understanding the meaning of "Mind Face" ). It was cute how George was willing to help Zoe help Wade!
yep, and that little low five they gave each other! it was nice seeing george helping zoe with wade! they work just GREAT as friends for me
hoddevoted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:40 AM
  #6
Dedicated Fan
 
Nina82's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanna20 (View Post)
Exactly, that's how I feel and I think it would be great to have a place to appreciate their friendship! The new episode had some great scenes imo witht hem watching Mind Face perform and their conversation in Georges office (lol at none of them understanding the meaning of "Mind Face" ). It was cute how George was willing to help Zoe help Wade!
Yes, this episode reminded me that Zoe and George can be great and incredible funny together, but I tend to forget that during their 'romantic' scenes.
It's sad really that the writers, or whoever decides what is going to happen next, destroy what actually works just to cling to the triangle.
__________________
Wade & Zoe
"If I want to save the world, hell, I'll do it tomorrow" ~ Wade
"I like you, Wade Kinsella. I really like you." ~ Zoe (and I couldn't agree more!!!)


The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Nina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 09:42 AM
  #7
Passionate Fan

 
Laurène's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,920
I don't like George and Zoe as a "couple". They have no romantic chemistry and are just awkward to watch. But their friendship, without the soulmates blablabla thing, is adorable and they were very fun together scheming for Wade.

You can add me on the list, here my contribution

Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:22 AM
  #8
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 142,140
guys I thought his was supposed to be for the friendship not to bash them as a couple. I like them as both friends and as more than friends.

Quote:
I don't like George and Zoe as a "couple". They have no romantic chemistry and are just awkward to watch. But their friendship, without the soulmates blablabla thing,
comments like this is veering into bashing territory. It would be fine to just say I don't like them as a romantic pairing. No need to go on on and about why you dislike them as a romantic pairing.
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:33 AM
  #9
Passionate Fan

 
Laurène's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
comments like this is veering into bashing territory. It would be fine to just say I don't like them as a romantic pairing. No need to go on on and about why you dislike them as a romantic pairing.
Where am I bashing? You speak your mind, I speak mine.

This is my first post here, I explain why I love them as friends and don't love them as a romantic pairing. That's the reason why there are threads for couple and threads for friendship.

My opinion is given ONCE, end of the story!
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:34 AM
  #10
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 142,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurène (View Post)
Where am I bashing? You speak your mind, I speak mine.

This is my first post here, I explain why I love them as friends and don't love them as a romantic pairing. That's the reason why there are threads for couple and threads for friendship.

My opinion is given ONCE, end of the story!
We were told this thread was for the friendship and the focus would just be on that since Anti-threads are not allowed. Wouldn't it be more constructive to focus on why you like them as friends and that's that?
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:36 AM
  #11
Passionate Fan

 
Laurène's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
We were told this thread was for the friendship and the focus would just be on that since Anti-threads are not allowed. Wouldn't it be more constructive to focus on why you like them as friends and that's that?
Where are you seeing an anti-thread?
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:39 AM
  #12
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 142,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurène (View Post)
Where are you seeing an anti-thread?
Some boards on FF have anti-threads which are designed to air out why one dislikes a romantic pairing. This is supposed to be a friendship one and from what we were told on the romantic gz thread the focus for this one would be to talk ONLY about their friendship and not about why one dislikes their romantic relationship. The mod said that they do not allow anti-threads on this board.

eta: anyways I really like the gif of the low five. Watching them work together was super cute.
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:41 AM
  #13
Passionate Fan

 
Laurène's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3,920
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
This is supposed to be a friendship one
And it is.
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:42 AM
  #14
Dedicated Fan
 
Nina82's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
guys I thought his was supposed to be for the friendship not to bash them as a couple. I like them as both friends and as more than friends.



comments like this is veering into bashing territory. It would be fine to just say I don't like them as a romantic pairing. No need to go on on and about why you dislike them as a romantic pairing.
Wow, you are a sensitive one, aren't you? Laurene also said that she thinks George and Zoe are adorable and fun together.
__________________
Wade & Zoe
"If I want to save the world, hell, I'll do it tomorrow" ~ Wade
"I like you, Wade Kinsella. I really like you." ~ Zoe (and I couldn't agree more!!!)


The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Nina82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:44 AM
  #15
Fan Forum Star

 
ds44's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2004
Posts: 142,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina82 (View Post)
Wow, you are a sensitive one, aren't you? Laurene also said that she thinks George and Zoe are adorable and fun together.
The fanwar so far has been very difficult for GZ fans. I just don't want this to be a place for negativity that is all.
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST