Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Elite Fan

This was a good episode. I liked that the focus was mostly on friendships although future romantic relationships were hinted at not so subtly. They also seem to be closing doors and tying up loose threads as they go forward.

-George and Zoe were funny together. Their talk at the end was nice. I also like how they both evaded the question of why they really put so much effort into making things right with Wade and Lemon.
-Lemon and Wade as always are pure gold. Leave it up to Lemon to also point out to Wade what his real problem is.
-I didn't really care for Davis and AB in this episode. While Davis is sweet, something still feels off in that relationship.
-I really liked Lavon stepping up and "breaking up" with AB's parents. I think he is finally on the right path.
-I liked seeing Shelby again even though the Shelby/Brick ship is over. It was nice that they finally closed the door. And bonus, we got to see her adorable baby.
-Tom and Wanda were cute. Hopefully they don't drag out the infertility storyline with them though.
-That last Zoe and Wade scene was so much season 1 and season 2 with them. There is so much more between them. And I feel like things are finally just starting.
-I love George/Lemon. Absolutely love them.

Here is the rest of my review: Hart of Dixie - Episode 3.20 - Together Again - Review: Where is Walter Wallen? | Spoilers
Old 05-03-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Thanks for the review Tracie! the episode sounds great, can't wait to watch it later.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
The first 2/3 of the episode were sort of slow and boring. The last 20 minutes were pretty good. The WL friendship stuff was good as was the GZ friendship stuff. The last WZ scene was very good and much like season 1 or their fight in 201.
I watched, back to friendships. I was happy to see that.
Old 05-04-2014, 11:47 AM
Extreme Fan

It was a nice episode because of the focus on the L/W and G/Z friendships. I appreciated the fun fact that while George and Zoe were frantically looking for Walter Wallen, Lemon and Wade just ran into him and had their restaurants reviewed without the "help"of George and Zoe. That was a really good sl IMO.
Like AB's parents , I'm still not sold on Davis, although he's charming enough I guess.
I thought that Brick asking Wanda and Tom to babysit for Shelby was not a smart thing to do for a doctor and knowing what state Wanda was in (walking the goat in the stroller).
Zoe’s comment on her “hiking Shoes” had me lol
Tom and Wanda will make very cute parents. I hope they will have a baby in s4.
Wade and Lemon showed they are really good friends and they deserve the good reviews for their restaurants. George and Zoe were very entertaining and I loved that they finally had good scenes together.

Just 2 more episodes this season I hope we will get more (full season 4 please!!)
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 07:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I just adored this episode. The Lemon/Wade and George/Zoe scenes were great and so funny.

My favorite part was the end starting with that look between Annabeth/Lavon and the "crazy" scenes between Lemon/George and especially Zoe/Wade.

I loved that both Zoe and George said that they don't want easy, they want crazy! I really enjoyed their friendship this episode.

The last ZW scene was awesome. I'm still laughing, oh Wade

Just wanted to share this video/song:

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 05-04-2014 at 07:34 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:11 AM
Loyal Fan

I loved this episode so much, it was so funny XD and I lived that was focus on friendships, they are an important part of the show too.
I loved that Zoe was so upset that Wade was stiil angry at her and try to do a nice thing for him just to show him that she is a great friend and how much she care about him..too bad him didn't know anything about it. I loved that little teasing George give her in the end: "Are you sure you did everything you did for Wade today just to show him what a great friend you are?" yeah are you sure Zoe? I hope she will stop denied it soon.
Anyway George and Zoe were funny together, I love their friendship and I'm glad they finally got closure and realized they don't like easy,and can only be friend and nothing more, tbh when they kiss for a moment I was really scared the show will open that door again..I 'm happy the didn't
Lemon and Wade scenes were all amazing. How sweet she was checking on him every day, and take him out to distract him, I also love that they work together to have both restaurants review or nothing and this line describe her friendship welkl "Even as a competitors we still make great partners".
I also love when she told Wade to stop blaming Zoe for his breakup and pointing out the real reason he was doing it,she really know him very well. Her words: "all she really guilty of is witnessing you heart get pounded..again,which reminds you of how much powershe has over your heart in the first place"
Lavon was great after so many time,he made a great gesture for AB "breaking up" with her parents,hope he will do something to show her how much he cares about her.
It was nice to see Shelby again even though the Shelby/Brick ship is over, I' m a little sad because I love them but it was nice that they had a proper closure.
Tom and Wanda were funny and cute, again, I hope they will have a baby soon.
Zoe and Wade scene was so much season 1,love to see their funny fight back.
Final conclusion: this episodefelt like the old HODI know and love,seriously since Joel left the show has been so much better.The only problem is that now there are only 2eps left and not much time to adjuste everything..so I'm wondering HY the didn't send him away earlier??? there was so many filler episode this season and I don't like that now they have to rush everything to get zoe and wade together

Last edited by simy; 05-05-2014 at 04:19 AM
simy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I felt overall like this was basically a filler episode. Which in a way bothered me as now there are 2 episodes to get to any substance....especially on the Zoe/Wade front.

George/Zoe were hilarious and were very entertaining as usual. Their shenanigans are always funny. And even my dislike for the Truitt brothers didn't stop my enjoyment of this friendship. Everything they tried the brothers had a response, so George's "RUN" was even funnier.

Wade/Lemon still have a nice friendship but I still wish we saw Wade/Lavon or Wade/George more instead of Wade/Lemon being the only one we see.

I am glad George yelled at Lemon and kicked her out at the end, and I am glad Zoe walked away from Wade.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 08:36 AM
Banned

I just thought of something about this episode. S1 Lemon and Wade were considered the incapable ones and in this episode while GZ were fumbling around trying to help them they were off doing it and being successful all on their own. Once again showcasing with a little support from a true friend and someone who truly believes in you how far those two have grown into confident individuals.
lemers718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:03 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
I just thought of something about this episode. S1 Lemon and Wade were considered the incapable ones and in this episode while GZ were fumbling around trying to help them they were off doing it and being successful all on their own. Once again showcasing with a little support from a true friend and someone who truly believes in you how far those two have grown into confident individuals.
I was thinking the same thing, but you expressed the idea much better than I thought it.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
I was thinking the same thing, but you expressed the idea much better than I thought it.
I also thought it odd that there was not one place along the 11 mile route that GZ could not stop in to have someone call the police. Also notice they were walking in the opposite direction that they were driving. No wonder they were unsuccessful in their mission.
Old 05-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I also thought it odd that there was not one place along the 11 mile route that GZ could not stop in to have someone call the police. Also notice they were walking in the opposite direction that they were driving. No wonder they were unsuccessful in their mission.
Your thinking, though very logical and realistic, isn't compatible with the telling of a TV story.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
Your thinking, though very logical and realistic, isn't compatible with the telling of a TV story.
Especially this TV show. LOL
Old 05-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

^Oh, I thought Zoe and George were in the isolated areas and couldn't flag anyone for miles; then, it got dark and they couldn't see that well.

I loved Friday's episode and am enjoying all of your reviews! The one that most closely reflects what I thought about the episode might be simy's (thanks simy! ). I thought it was extremely cute that we had Shelby's baby, a baby goat, and Wanda/Tom serenading the baby. Wanda and Tom's singing voices mesh together so well! I also loved the friendships, L/W and Z/G's conversations, Shelby's return (and her saying "Uncle Bricky", lol), L/W teaming up and succeeding in securing both reviews, AnnaBeth's parents ("BananaBeth" ), Barry Watson as Davis, and Lavon doing the nice gesture for AnnaBeth.

Can't wait for the new episode this Friday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Thank you!
Oh, you're welcome, Juliana!

Quote:
Good points, lemers718! Also, this episode communicated the message that friendship, compromise, and teamwork helps foster success while competition and only looking after one's interests hinder it and can lead to failure. Z/G got into trouble when they stubbornly went with their own methods and didn't want to help each other. They only got away from the Truitt brothers when George went along with Zoe's plan and Zoe finally listened to George's advice of "run", lol. Guess it echoes the theme in "The Race and the Relationship".

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)

Just 2 more episodes this season I hope we will get more (full season 4 please!!)
LazySummer, I do too!!
Moyers & Company

Last edited by seabreeze; 05-06-2014 at 09:50 PM
seabreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread