Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice video
Old 12-07-2012, 03:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fogh (View Post)
Is it odd that I find it alittle weird to be taking about ships with all female posters? hehe

I hope I can contribute with som insights from the male perspective.

As many of you know I just started posting a few days ago and I am curious to why you ship this particular couple. My reason, as I stated in my first post, is that I can relate to Wade as a person (underdog) and Rachel Bilson is just a rare combination of cute and hot at the same time.

Your reasons (If this question belongs in alrdy exiting tread, let me know):

Is it because Wade is your favorite character for various reasons (perhaps his upper body - from personal experience I know the impact that can have on the female gender)

Is it because you, like myself, root for the underdog (Wade)

Is it because iof their onscreen chemisty? (it really is undeniably hot)

Or is it something else?

PS. I asked this before - how do I get the post in threads to be shown in decending order?
I ship them because:

- First of all, I absolutely love Wade!!! And not only because of his looks but mainly because I do understand him the best and he is so funny and simply adorable.

- I think Zoe and Wade are just too cute to be true together, I love their banter and witty remarks to each other.

- They actually complement each other. Wade needed to become more serious and Zoe still needs to get more relaxed.

- They can be honest with each other (mostly) and point out the other one's flaws and accept them (well, Wade can).

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!

Last edited by Nina82; 12-07-2012 at 04:07 PM
Old 12-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I ship them because
-I love Wade
-I love their banter
-Their personalities are different, she's kinda uptight while he's more laid back.
-Love how Zoe doesn't fall for his charm like other girls
-They have cute scenes
And several more reasons
Old 12-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
PS. I asked this before - how do I get the post in threads to be shown in decending order?
If you go to your User CP. There is a link under Settings and Options for Settings and it should be in there.
Thx Tracie, you are a life saver, cause it was driving me nuts!

Oh, before I forget, if Wade was to date other women (maybe to get Zoe jelaous), I would recommend the producers to cast Dreama Walker. She is cute and petite like Zoe so that might get her attention (plus she kinda looks like a southern girl - not that I would know hehe - I have been to Chicago, Indianapolis and Las Vegas though).
Old 12-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Thx Tracie, you are a life saver, cause it was driving me nuts!

Oh, before I forget, if Wade was to date other women (maybe to get Zoe jelaous), I would recommend the producers to cast Dreama Walker. She is cute and petite like Zoe so that might get her attention (plus she kinda looks like a southern girl - not that I would know hehe - I have been to Chicago, Indianapolis and Las Vegas though).
She is actually in Apt. 23 so not sure if she'd be an option. But the ratings aren't good so who knows.

If they ever bring another love interest on for Wade I just want the character to be someone who is not who he usually dates. Sort of a Zoe-type character who is professional as well. I'm honestly not sure if we'll ever see another love interest for Wade though. The thing with him is that he has been all about Zoe since she got to town. When he got involved with Joelle it was only to make Zoe jealous. I truly believe that Zoe is it for Wade. I don't believe he's been in love before. This is the first and only time for him. He isn't the type to fall in love easily.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

TFTNT!

& Why I ship Zoe/Wade...

They're entertaining is probably the most important reason, most of the time their scenes have a really high & playful energy & it puts you in a good moode. Secondly, is the chemistry, though I doubt I need to tell all you guys about that Then there's the fact that you can see they actually care about each, that started with the gumbo & lastly is the way that they can help each other grow. If you think about PilotWade, he has come sooo far since Zoe has come into his life, he's really become a good man & Zoe's grown, but I think we all know that with Wade in her life, she has a lot further to go!
Old 12-07-2012, 04:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I truly believe that Zoe is it for Wade. I don't believe he's been in love before. This is the first and only time for him. He isn't the type to fall in love easily.
Aww, this is too cute, and I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
TFTNT!

& Why I ship Zoe/Wade...

They're entertaining is probably the most important reason, most of the time their scenes have a really high & playful energy & it puts you in a good moode. Secondly, is the chemistry, though I doubt I need to tell all you guys about that Then there's the fact that you can see they actually care about each, that started with the gumbo & lastly is the way that they can help each other grow. If you think about PilotWade, he has come sooo far since Zoe has come into his life, he's really become a good man & Zoe's grown, but I think we all know that with Wade in her life, she has a lot further to go!
I second that The energy, the playful banter, the chemistry... how can you not love them!?
Old 12-07-2012, 04:45 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
She is actually in Apt. 23 so not sure if she'd be an option. But the ratings aren't good so who knows.

If they ever bring another love interest on for Wade I just want the character to be someone who is not who he usually dates. Sort of a Zoe-type character who is professional as well. I'm honestly not sure if we'll ever see another love interest for Wade though. The thing with him is that he has been all about Zoe since she got to town. When he got involved with Joelle it was only to make Zoe jealous. I truly believe that Zoe is it for Wade. I don't believe he's been in love before. This is the first and only time for him. He isn't the type to fall in love easily.
Yeah I have seen her in Apt. 23 and that is why I thought of her for the potential role. I do agree that Wade is in love with Zoe and he prolly wont date other women unless he feels its over between them, but if they made the character alot like Zoe, like having the same social traits that comes with living in a big city, maybe a fellow doctor from NY or just somone with similar academic background, it could work. I think Wade could use a distraction and make him even more sure about his feelings for Zoe, that his attraction isnt about Zoe's different social and academic background, but because of her personality.

Anyway I might just be rambeling here hehe, I just thought she would be a nice addition to the cast, despite her involvement with another show.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:09 PM
Ultimate Fan

hello

and i think a scenario like that would be interesting although i'd hate watching it because i love my zade too much that i don't want to see them dating other people although I know it most likely will happen.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 12-07-2012, 05:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

I know some you girls like to make fanvideos of Zade and I would just like to promote a song that would/could hopefully fit perfectly in the future (maybe even to be used the show itself). It also happens to be song by the best and most amazing female singer in the world that sadly only a few people in the US know about, Charice.

Those of you that also watches Glee might recognize her and the song from the season 2 finale. I urge you to watch it in its entirety, especially the crescendo at the end.

As Long As You're There - Charice (Lyrics) - YouTube

For some reason it wouldnt let me copy the html from YT.

Edit: Actually when I think about it, Wade singing this to Zoe would be perfect, well having him on guitar and having Charice singing it to her would be the most perfect thing in the world. Yes, I know, I am a true romantic at heart, some guys is like that, you know!

Last edited by Fogh; 12-07-2012 at 05:32 PM
Old 12-07-2012, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Don't like to think about that Vero
Old 12-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At this point I can't even wrap my head around them married and most definitely not a kid. Zoe would probably lose the kid or something.
I would love to see an episode of Zoe taking care of a kid for like a week. It will probably be the funniest episode of the series.
Old 12-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Looking forward to the next episode
Old 12-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Is it odd that I find it alittle weird to be taking about ships with all female posters? hehe

I hope I can contribute with som insights from the male perspective.

As many of you know I just started posting a few days ago and I am curious to why you ship this particular couple. My reason, as I stated in my first post, is that I can relate to Wade as a person (underdog) and Rachel Bilson is just a rare combination of cute and hot at the same time.

Your reasons (If this question belongs in alrdy exiting tread, let me know):

Is it because Wade is your favorite character for various reasons (perhaps his upper body - from personal experience I know the impact that can have on the female gender)

Is it because you, like myself, root for the underdog (Wade)

Is it because iof their onscreen chemisty? (it really is undeniably hot)

Or is it something else?

I shipped Zoe with George at the very beginning, but it was Wade as the underdog that changed my mind. I tend to side with the underdog in love triangle situations. The writers made my heart break for Wade during the entire first season, and now again in the second season. I can't help but root for him. Plus, I find that Zoe and Wade have great chemistry that is fun to watch.
Old 12-08-2012, 05:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I just rewatched 209 again (what can I say, I need my daily dose of HoD ) and in the kitchen scene when Zoe thought Wade is bored with Zoeland, I suddenly heard a voice in head that said: "It's a roller coaster ride, but I don't want it to stop." (~ Wade 106)

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread