Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2012, 09:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The ending was so great Wade's gesture was so sweet in his case it was the thought that counts since it's obvious the cookies weren't so good
Old 11-20-2012, 10:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually loved that his cookies were bad It made it all the funnier and made the scene sweeter between them somehow. It gave Z a chance to be sweet too and tell him that she still appreciated what he did for her...as if he couldn't tell from her glowing face

These cute looks they were giving each other were adorable. They both looked so smitten

I was thinking, it's like when it gets too close to getting real and emotional between them, they just get scared and go for the sex thing again - but you can definitely feel what's left unsaid between them. They are not quite there yet - not quite ready to admit it and be totally honest - but it is coming. They are just perfect together and cudos to RB and WB for always making these moments so adorable and charged with emotions. They really play against each other perfectly and their chemistry has not dimished now that they've put them together, which is a big plus I think.

The funny parts were also great tonight between them btw.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:19 PM
Elite Fan

they glowed in the dark! I laughed so hard he thought that would work.

but the cookies at the end... that was perfect.
Ellie
Old 11-20-2012, 10:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Aw... I loved it! They were so adorable yet so awkward! Zoe was so surprised and the gesture was so sweet and thoughtful.

I noticed the non-kiss too. It really was the perfect moment for it. However, I really think the writers are doing that on purpose. We haven't seen romantic kissing scenes this season, probably because they're waiting for a huge moment. Maybe this wasn't the right time.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Elite Fan

This was absolutely the sweetest thing.

Old 11-21-2012, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It is so cute how he picks her up! I can’t wait to see this
Old 11-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

The last scene was so cute

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 11-21-2012, 02:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapple (View Post)
I was thinking, it's like when it gets too close to getting real and emotional between them, they just get scared and go for the sex thing again - but you can definitely feel what's left unsaid between them. They are not quite there yet - not quite ready to admit it and be totally honest - but it is coming.
Sorry, I don't post a lot, but it's generally because you guys have said it all from the start, and I'm late...
I so agree with you on that one! My first reaction to the no kiss was what? no! It was so perfect! But then, I really (like reeaaaaally) got the feeling that when Wade asked "So what now?" he didn't mean the moment, but more something like, "what are we, what does this mean?" and the pause before Zoe answers... Argh! That kiss would have been so meaningful, perhaps a little too much at this point. So yeah, I think they reverted to the casual "let's get naked" stuff because it's reassuring. But the question is out there. Can't wait to see what they're gonna do with it!
Old 11-21-2012, 03:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

First off, I LOVED how Zoe was at the end of the ep telling him it was the thought that counts and how she couldn't believe he baked her cookies because you could just tell the way she said it that he knew he made the gesture that she was looking for. It was just so adorable. And judging from the flour on his shirt, he made those cookies from scratch which for a first time baker must have been hard. lol
Too bad she still doesn't know that he made her gumbo for her last year. He had already made a romantic gesture for her without even realizing it.
Secondly, the fact that wade asked wanda for advice and was willing to do that for her is just awesome. Although, it made me miss Shelley but then again shelley would have known it was him and zoe he was talking about.
Thirdly, ugh you all are right about them reverting back to the sex thing to avoid the "official" topic. But its only a matter of time that they can avoid that. It's coming and hopefully then we'll get a real, meaningful kiss.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 11-21-2012, 04:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Although I absolutely loved the last scene I can't help but feeling that Zoe didn't deserve that. She hasn't done anything yet that shows that she appreciates Wade while he is constantly doing something for her and appreciates her in his own, unique Wade-Style.

But really, how cute was Wade in that scene? You could see how scared/nervous he was of her reaction! Loved it! And thank you Zoe for not screwing up for once!!!

But in my opinion the rest of the episode was rather boring. Especially every scene with Ruby in it, she simply sucks

The Wade I know doesn't cheat! And everything else is just crappy writing!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 05:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I have to agree, I know it was really cute & sweet to see Wade making an effort, but I was asking myself "what is Zoe doing to show that she appreciates Wade?". I really think it's got to be a two-way street, so I don't like how she was feeling frustrated because he wasn't giving her any romance.

Still, the ending scene was so cute with how nervous they seemed & in the rest of the ep they were really playful & I love to see them that way
Old 11-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

I do agree that we aren't seeing Zoe do much to appreciate Wade. Then again I'm not sure Wade would have done something if she hadn't said anything. So kudos for her at least mentioning that she needed more. I think right now Wade doesn't know that he should expect more. He is so used to sexual relationships that this is all completely new to him. You see it at the beginning when his answer to eating her cookies is to have sex. And then he is truly baffled that she just doesn't go along with him. And again with the panties. He was trying, he just doesn't know what fits with each step she takes them forward.

They both sometime soon are going to have to clearly tell the other what they expect. Wade is definitely willing to offer more if he knows that is what she wants. He's on board with that. She is the one who needs to make up her mind what she wants.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

You know what I have to agree with you two. She hasn't done anything to prove that she appreciates him but again, I'm so glad she didn't screw it up. It was such a sweet moment and Zoe needs to start stepping it up. That was HUGE for wade and she better acknowledge that.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 11-21-2012, 05:50 AM
Elite Fan

No this moment was played perfectly. She appreciated it, but yet it was so unexpected. Now if they can just open up a bit more.
Old 11-21-2012, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree I want Zoe to show that she appreciates Wade and isn't just taking him for granted.

His gesture was so genuinely sweet and you could tell he is trying he just doesn't know how cause he's never done any of this before. Wade is so new to all of this so yes he may stumble a bit, but to me it's the fact that he's putting in the effort that shows me how much he cares.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread