Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-05-2012, 06:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks, sunflower 654!! you guys are so nice ^.^

Quote:
Very valid points. I never really gave much thought to the relationship between Lavon and Lemon because it was already over when the show started. So when we see it, it shows Lavon being in love with Lemon but she chose to be with George but yet still interferes in Lavon's life. So at that point Lavon came across as a more sympathetic person to me.

I also wish the show would have elaborated more on the the past relationship between George and Lemon because it still has me confused. I'm hoping to catch more of it on the rewatch.
Well I forgot Lemon kept going back to Lavon several times ... I guess it's normal Lavon can't resist it , he maybe be a giant piece of a man but he's human -and itch-free where it counts!

I'm glad we talked about this because I already feel warmer towards Lavon!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)

It probably is the latter. Zoe definitely isn't as experienced or as open as Wade is. And Wade was totally in control of the whole scene.

Quote:
I think so too
I hope so ! And I also hope we get a more passionate Zoe in the next season. It certainly looks like Wade is so full of passion that Zoe is having a hard time taking it all in haha
even though I've a feeling that as long as Wade keeps moaning like that I'm going to be happy

ps. I don't really know how to quote properly so bear with me xD
Old 09-05-2012, 06:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontelospapes (View Post)
Well I forgot Lemon kept going back to Lavon several times ... I guess it's normal Lavon can't resist it , he maybe be a giant piece of a man but he's human -and itch-free where it counts!

I'm glad we talked about this because I already feel warmer towards Lavon!
The whole Lavon-Lemon-George triangle in the first season just left me confused. All we know about the Lavon and Lemon relationship is how it started and it ended when George returned from NY because Lemon chose to be with him and ended things with Lavon. During the first part of the season Lemon seemed to be more conflicted between George and Lavon. And then she went full on George and it seemed like Lavon was moving on by the end of the season.

Quote:
I hope so ! And I also hope we get a more passionate Zoe in the next season. It certainly looks like Wade is so full of passion that Zoe is having a hard time taking it all in haha
even though I've a feeling that as long as Wade keeps moaning like that I'm going to be happy
I think that things should be more even in season 2. Zoe shouldn't be as shy or inhibited. She finally decided to give Wade a chance and I think that will lead to more both emotionally and sexually.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I think that things should be more even in season 2. Zoe shouldn't be as shy or inhibited. She finally decided to give Wade a chance and I think that will lead to more both emotionally and sexually.

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-05-2012, 06:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Today's 30 day challenge question is:

What was your favorite song used during a Zoe and Wade scene?
Touch by Josh Abbott Band. a song that talks about wanting someone

btw welcome Rosa
Old 09-05-2012, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Wade is defintely more passionte whereas Zoe is more reserved which is why I love them so much. Wade can bring out a sides to Zoe that I don't think even she knew were there. I'm not just talking about the sexual side to her either but he can most likely make her madder than anyone, but in a way that's a good thing. I'd rather they be able to be themselves with each other then pretend to be someone they're not just to get each other's attention.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hello everyone,

after lurking around here for a few days already, I finally got my own account!

I love Hart of Dixie, Zoe and Wade are the best (Wade in particular!!! )

Please add me to the list
Old 09-05-2012, 07:58 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina82 (View Post)
Hello everyone,

after lurking around here for a few days already, I finally got my own account!

I love Hart of Dixie, Zoe and Wade are the best (Wade in particular!!! )

Please add me to the list
Hi & welcome!

I love seeing all the new Z/W fans. Hopefully we'll get a lot more once season 2 starts.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome Nina82!

It's great to see so many new fans of ZW
Old 09-05-2012, 08:07 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thanks for the welcome

I'm so glad to finally be able to talk about Zoe and Wade, I'm from Germany and no one else I know watches the show well, that's probably because it's not on TV here yet
Old 09-05-2012, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome Nina

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 09-05-2012, 12:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

thank you so much, lazygirl!!! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina82 (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome

I'm so glad to finally be able to talk about Zoe and Wade, I'm from Germany and no one else I know watches the show well, that's probably because it's not on TV here yet
Welcome to you too!!
and I see you have my very same problem! And I don't even think they're EVER going to show Hart of Dixie around here... thank God for the Internet
Old 09-05-2012, 12:12 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Wade is defintely more passionte whereas Zoe is more reserved which is why I love them so much. Wade can bring out a sides to Zoe that I don't think even she knew were there. I'm not just talking about the sexual side to her either but he can most likely make her madder than anyone, but in a way that's a good thing. I'd rather they be able to be themselves with each other then pretend to be someone they're not just to get each other's attention.
that is SO true. I'd rather have somebody push my buttons and make me feel something other than the infinite boredom brought by always agreeing and never challenging each other.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Welcome to you too!!
and I see you have my very same problem! And I don't even think they're EVER going to show Hart of Dixie around here... thank God for the Internet
I don't know, it might come to Germany, which would be great, but I wouldn't watch it then anyway because if they are going to show it here, it will be dubbed and it wouldn't be the same anymore
Old 09-05-2012, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
You are right. They make a nice contrast between each other. And I love that she is herself around him. I hope that doesn't change too much in season 2.

for anyone who is interested, the promo that was shown last night during the rerun should be put online tomorrow per a CW tweet.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
You are right. They make a nice contrast between each other. And I love that she is herself around him. I hope that doesn't change too much in season 2.

for anyone who is interested, the promo that was shown last night during the rerun should be put online tomorrow per a CW tweet.
I hope I can watch it then because the videos on the CW homepage don't work for me but I guess it will turn up on YouTube eventually!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread