Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachelOnline (View Post)

Yeah. :/ The one nice thing about it though is it kept showing Wade's sad face. So even when there are G/Z scenes, he's still included.
I can see Wade taking it out on George during the road trip. He seems a little taken back when he notices George and Zoe making plans to work on George's case.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that could be true. Zoe/George probably will happen, but hopefully it will only lead Zoe to realize that she doesn't belong with him. Wade and Zoe are so completely opposite from each other yet somehow they fit perfectly. Wade is so free spirited, reckless, daring, sweet, funny and charming. Zoe is a little more reserved, but when she gets with Wade he seems to loosen up her up and I can tell no matter how hard she tries she's very charmed by him.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Can't wait for tonight's episode, it looks good. In terms of Wade/Zoe, I think it'll be a good episode, hopefully. I know it seems like it's going in George/Zoe's favor, but ... like someone said, they always pan to Wade's reaction, it's obvious he's relevant in this storyline, and him having feelings for Zoe, it has to go somewhere. I'm not worried about the payoff, I think it'll be good in the long run of things.

So, put on your best, boys, and I'll wear my p e a r l s;
what I n e v e r did is d o n e.

Old 12-05-2011, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

for some reason Canada airs it an hour earlier. I actually get to watch it live for once tonight!

Old 12-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi!! I would like to be added if I'm not on this ship already. (I can't remember. )

Quote:
Zoe/George probably will happen, but hopefully it will only lead Zoe to realize that she doesn't belong with him. Wade and Zoe are so completely opposite from each other yet somehow they fit perfectly. Wade is so free spirited, reckless, daring, sweet, funny and charming. Zoe is a little more reserved, but when she gets with Wade he seems to loosen up her up and I can tell no matter how hard she tries she's very charmed by him.
Funny how I always seem to root for the underdog! I love Dan/Blair, Zoe/Wade. I'm thinking we will be surprised and Zoe/Wade will end up together, like Pacey and Joey on Dawson's Creek! At least, I hope they do!

I don't dislike George, I actually think Zoe/George are cute together (Lemvon for the win!) but there's just something about Zoe/Wade and the way they snipe at each other that's so... sexay.
I don't wanna know
Scott ღ Shelby / Jennifer ♥ Aaron / Kris Adam
#RIP Emma ღ Graham / Dan ღ Blair / Dylan ♥ Kelly / Elliot ღ Olivia
Old 12-05-2011, 04:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

I am so excited for tonights episode! I hope we get some really good Zoe/Wade scenes!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:43 PM
Master Fan

How long till the episode airs?
Old 12-05-2011, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

an hour and ten mins for me! we have it on at 8 for some reason but thats good cause I have other things to do at 9!

Old 12-05-2011, 04:53 PM
Extreme Fan

I'm starting to worry a bit that we won't get many Zoe/Wade moments this episode. She's doing the pageant thing with Rose, and Wade's getting a Christmas tree with George. I just hope they don't let us down with just one quick ending scene. And everything be about G/Z.

I mean, this is the last episode till January!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well if we don't get many Z/W scenes I won't be happy, but hopefully when they return we'll get alot of scenes. I hope they realize how popular this couple has become and give us more airtime with them. Still though I am hoping maybe we'll get something really good tonight since it is our last episode for the year.
Old 12-05-2011, 04:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Well if we don't get many Z/W scenes I won't be happy, but hopefully when they return we'll get alot of scenes. I hope they realize how popular this couple has become and give us more airtime with them. Still though I am hoping maybe we'll get something really good tonight since it is our last episode for the year.
That's what I'm sayin'. I think the writers planned on building Zoe and Wade up so much, which is why everybody loves them. It would be cruel of them to switch to G/Z on the last episode before the break. Especially since the last episode Wade was wanting to tell Zoe how he feels.

So many people love the show because of Zoe and Wade, so hopefully they won't let us all down.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

I saw one of the stills with ZW on it, so i'm hoping theres more than just that, but it looks super cute!

Old 12-05-2011, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm defintely one of those people who has become interested in this show because of Wade/Zoe. I understand that sooner or later they will do G/Z, but I hope they do only because they need Zoe to get that he's not the guy for her. I have nothing agaisnt George I just can't see him and Zoe together. I feel like there is so much more story with Z/W they have chemistry, passion and unpredictability. They would never be boring together.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

Ok thanks. Guess it's airing now heh Can't wait to watch. I'll finally marathong the past 4 episodes I guess i'm going to bed late tonight
Old 12-05-2011, 08:14 PM
Absolute Fan

It was really cute! some cute stuff for them plus some great build up!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Closed Thread   Post New Thread