Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2020, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
I think if someone dumps someone at the alter for someone and that someone turns them away to go date together people. I think I would take that as a sign that the person is really not interested. Esp if the person told you they were gonna fight and wait for you and asked you not to get back with your finance in the first place. Zoe's feelings changed the minute she opened up to Wade. Something she had been shutting off for a long time. I don't think it was she was worried about being rebound. She didn't worry about that before, why worry about it suddenly? She finally admitted to herself who she wanted all along and it wasn't George. That is what changed.
Oh, yeah I agree! You could see that. She was all into George right before the wedding and the second she slept with Wade, she "wasn't sure she had feelings for Wade." But the truth was is that sleeping with Wade just made her realize what her true feelings were despite not fully getting a handle on them yet.

I love that gifset. I love that they brought back so many of the little things that were a part of their relationship the first time around. Once they were back together, you could see that they fell right back into it and they were the same couple they always were, but they were stronger the second time around.

Last edited by RissB_23; 09-15-2020 at 05:39 AM
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, they connected, & it obviously wasn't a one night thing at all, even though that had been the plan

Love those gifs, Wade was so good to her
Old 09-15-2020, 04:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, they connected, & it obviously wasn't a one night thing at all, even though that had been the plan

Love those gifs, Wade was so good to her
Yeah, they definitely did connect. And I think it really caught them both off guard. Because neither of them expected each other to be the one they had feelings for.
Old 09-15-2020, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The words plan and Zoe and Wade never belonged in the same sentence. They didn't play to have more than just a ONS, to fall in love, you get it.

All of my big ships were never planned. And it's mostly been a good thing.
BlueDog9 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
The words plan and Zoe and Wade never belonged in the same sentence. They didn't play to have more than just a ONS, to fall in love, you get it.

All of my big ships were never planned. And it's mostly been a good thing.
Yeah, Zoe and Wade never expected for their casual sex to turn into falling in love with each other. They both thought that it wouldn't go further than just having fun. But that is just not how it ended up. You could definitely see when it started to become more for them. Like that end scene in 2x06 when they were cuddling with each other.
Old 09-16-2020, 08:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I was actually referring to the show had never originally planned them.
Old 09-17-2020, 06:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was actually referring to the show had never originally planned them.
oh, yeah. I still think it is so great that they initially planned ZW to just be a one night stand thing, but Rachel and Wilson's chemistry was just too undeniable for it to be that way. What they had written on paper doesn't always work when the two actors have way more chemistry than expected.
Old 09-17-2020, 07:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, these two really had amazing chemistry & completely stole the show from the beginning

It took the writers a while to accept that though
Old 09-17-2020, 07:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, these two really had amazing chemistry & completely stole the show from the beginning

It took the writers a while to accept that though
Yeah, I agree! It took them longer than it should have, but I will say that even during there separation, Zoe/Wade was more the central focus than I thought it was. There are so many little things.
Old 09-17-2020, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Writers should always accept that what their audience knows, romance-wise. We're more in touch with chemistry, etc.
Old 09-18-2020, 07:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Writers should always accept that what their audience knows, romance-wise. We're more in touch with chemistry, etc.
Oh, yeah big time. Because we don't see what is on the page. We see what is on the screen. It may have seemed like a great idea before because it made sense on the page, but everything else said otherwise. I am glad that even Wilson and Rachel seemed to love their characters relationship and knew that their characters loved each other because you see that they played it that way when Wade and Zoe were broken up.
Old 09-18-2020, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It always works better when the actors are also fans
Old 09-19-2020, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

They seemed to know what the fans wanted!
Old 09-19-2020, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, and Wilson and Rachel were fans of their characters relationship. Which was such a good thing because they really did an awesome job with Wade and Zoe's relationship during their break up. It could have easily been that the characters broke up and it was done and over with, but all through the end of season 2 and season 3, you knew there was still something there between them.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Yeah, and Wilson and Rachel were fans of their characters relationship. Which was such a good thing because they really did an awesome job with Wade and Zoe's relationship during their break up. It could have easily been that the characters broke up and it was done and over with, but all through the end of season 2 and season 3, you knew there was still something there between them.
Unlike how LL was shown
Reply   Post New Thread