Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-29-2020, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think we all know which one will win the S4 survivor
Old 06-30-2020, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

I was looking back at some old articles on Wade and Zoe and I kinda liked this one.

"Zoe & Wade's Relationship Arc On 'Hart Of Dixie' Is Beautifully Depicted In This One Graph"

Shows may end, but certain parts of them live on far longer than their dwindling episodes. In the case of The CW's Hart Of Dixie , one of those things will certainly be the relationship between title character Zoe Hart and Wade Kinsella. Despite the fact that the romance wound up being the show's core, these two did not exactly have a smooth path to happiness. In fact, there was a time when they weren't even the show's one true pairing — George and Zoe's forbidden attraction, and the fact that they had mountains in common, led the way instead. But the chemistry between Zoe and Wade was just too undeniable — and their relationship actually revealed the best in each of them, something that's sometimes too rare in romantic relationships on television.

This was still a show about love, love triangles, and heartbreak, though, so of course Zoe and Wade spent more time apart during the run of the series than they did together. They yo-yo'd and zigzagged and even entered into serious relationships with other people, but "Zade" was there lurking in the bathroom even during that era when Joel claimed to be the man staking out Zoe's future. These two are memorable, and their journey deserves to be remembered. Right alongside how damn good Wade was at looking at Zoe:

There is a graph of their journey and some gifs of Wade looking at Zoe, at the link. https://www.bustle.com/articles/7300...this-one-graph

I really like those bolded sections. So true. At one point it did seem like the writers were gonna go with George and Zoe in the beginning, but the chemistry between Rachel and Wilson could not be denied and what they brought to Wade and Zoe.

And I really, really love this one. This one was a great read. It's a pretty long one at the link. https://shiprecced.com/why-ship-zoe-wade-hart-of-dixie/

Here are some of the best parts from it.

"Southern Loving: Why Hart of Dixie’s Zoe/Wade Should Be Your Next TV Fling"

She’s a big-city doctor; He’s a small-town bartender. She hasn’t dated in 8 years; He’s an unrepentant ladies’ man. She’s a classic Type A; He’s as laid back as they come. From the moment they set eyes on each other, it’s clear as day that Hart of Dixie’s reluctant Alabama transplant Zoe Hart and her new housemate Wade Kinsella are polar opposites and that Sparks. Will. Fly.

If you’re in the mood to binge an unapologetically light, fluffy TV show with a guaranteed happy ending for two magnetic-but-hard-headed goobers, you can’t go wrong with Hart of Dixie and its main couple, Zoe/Wade.* Crackling sexual tension, snappy banter, unrequited-turned-requited feelings (not always at the same time), charmingly pathetic pining, jealousy-inspired petty prank wars, and all your favorite romance tropes combine for a heady, satisfying experience.

They’ll realize they can depend on each other when it really counts, like when they’re stranded in the middle of a destructive storm together. And that’s only season 1, my friends. Basically, Zoe Hart and Wade Kinsella are a total mess. And a pure delight. You’ll enjoy every minute of their complicated journey to Happily Ever After.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 06-30-2020 at 04:20 AM
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Aww, those are some good quotes! Especially that last one, it made me laugh
Old 06-30-2020, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, there are a lot of good articles about them.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 06-30-2020, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

That is great! Great quotes there. I was attempting at finding interviews a couple weeks ago with Leila Gerstein or someone about ZW from when the show was on just to look back on it and what they said about their relationship at the time, but I had no luck.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
That is great! Great quotes there. I was attempting at finding interviews a couple weeks ago with Leila Gerstein or someone about ZW from when the show was on just to look back on it and what they said about their relationship at the time, but I had no luck.
There's this one. https://www.eonline.com/news/606288/...sting-with-joy

"Hart of Dixie Boss Says "Zoe and Wade Belong Together" and Now Our Hearts Are Bursting With Joy"

Here's some of it.

"When Zoe sets her mind to something, she is not about to let it go," Gerstein said. "Of course, because she's Zoe, she sets about it all wrong. She begins the season trying to get Wade to ask her on a date to the movies and Wade is like, 'I expected more effort from you.' So she has to up her game throughout the course of the premiere. She's going to try to make a grand romantic gesture and when that doesn't work, she tries to seduce him."

"After all this time where it's been Wade going after Zoe, it's really satisfying and good to see that position switched and see Zoe having to fight for Wade," Gerstein said. "Zoe and Wade fans are going to be so excited to see that despite all the pushing and pulling and fighting and the uncertainty, when these two people get together there is a spark. There is more than friendship, there is real love between them. They clearly should both get over their issues and be together. Zoe and Wade belong together and they're destined to be together."

Did you hear that? That was the sound of our hearts bursting!
Old 06-30-2020, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I love that she says that Zoe and Wade are destined to be together. Too bad they had such a rocky journey.

Old 06-30-2020, 08:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

She didn't always think so
Old 07-01-2020, 05:42 AM
Elite Fan

Just bringing this over if someone else wants to vote.

1x06 - 2 (Karen, Riss)

= OUT

Best of Wade and Zoe: Season 1 "Episode" Survivor

Rules:

*Vote for your "LEAST" favorite Wade/Zoe episode.
*Gifs only represent the episodes. Vote for whole episode in regards to Wade and Zoe.
*The episode will be eliminated when it has three votes or after a couple days.

1x01: "Pilot"
ELIMINATED

1x02: "Parades & Pariahs"
ELIMINATED

1x03: "Gumbo & Glory"
ELIMINATED

1x04: "In Havoc & In Heat"

1x05: "Faith & Infidelity"
ELIMINATED

1x06: "The Undead & The Unsaid"

1x07: "The Crush & The Crossbow"
ELIMINATED

1x08: "Homecoming & Coming Home"
ELIMINATED

1x09: "The Pirate & The Practice"
ELIMINATED

1x10: "Hairdos & Holidays"
ELIMINATED

1x11: "Hell's Belles"
ELIMINATED

1x12: "Mistress & Misunderstandings"
ELIMINATED

1x13: "Sweetie Pies & Sweaty Palms"
ELIMINATED

1x14: "Aliens & Aliases"
ELIMINATED

1x15: "Snowflakes & Soulmates"
ELIMINATED

1x16: "Tributes & Triangles"
ELIMINATED

1x17: "Heart to Hart"
ELIMINATED

1x18: "Bachelorettes & Bullets"
ELIMINATED

1x19: "Destiny & Denial"
ELIMINATED

1x20: "The Race & the Relationship"
ELIMINATED

1x21: "Disaster Drills & Departures"
ELIMINATED

1x22: "The Big Day"

Old 07-01-2020, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

1x06

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
She didn't always think so
IKR? I was reading that thinking 'well it took you long enough to figure that out!'
Old 07-01-2020, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)

IKR? I was reading that thinking 'well it took you long enough to figure that out!'
I know it is crazy! We knew from the very beginning that they were meant to be. It took her forever to figure it out. I wish I could find an interview with Leila from towards the beginning of the series and see what she thought about Wade and Zoe at the start.... Just because of curiosity.

Old 07-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, that would be interesting to read now
Old 07-01-2020, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, that would be interesting to read now
yeah, it really would be. Especially since we know the outcome of the show and Wade and Zoe's relationship.

Old 07-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Wilson is up in the polls this month. It's a long shot, but maybe one day he will get his board.

I have read so many articles on them. The reviewers all usually loved Wade and Zoe and credited them with saving the show.
Old 07-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Wilson is up in the polls this month. It's a long shot, but maybe one day he will get his board.

I have read so many articles on them. The reviewers all usually loved Wade and Zoe and credited them with saving the show.
Wade and Zoe's relationship was the heart of the show. For sure!

Reply   Post New Thread