Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2020, 05:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
S2 will so much harder.

Are you feeling okay Karen? You didn't post Wilson goodies on his thread.
I am slacking aren't I? I need to step it up in here.

This shot of Wade makes me so sad. It's when George was talking to him about getting with every unavailable woman, because the one unavailable woman he wanted, he couldn't have.

He looks so lost without Zoe. He needed a good hug. Poor guy.

Yeah, 1x06 was a great episode for them. I love it.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I might have to vote out 1X04 next. *hides*
Old 06-27-2020, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I might have to vote out 1X04 next. *hides*
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Wow, I'm definitely not ready for that!

I'm torn between 1x03 & 1x06....
Old 06-27-2020, 08:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
I am slacking aren't I? I need to step it up in here.

This shot of Wade makes me so sad. It's when George was talking to him about getting with every unavailable woman, because the one unavailable woman he wanted, he couldn't have.

He looks so lost without Zoe. He needed a good hug. Poor guy.
awww yes. I love that scene between Wade and George because George knew what was going on for sure! As much as Wade tried to deny that it was the truth, there was no doubt that it was the truth. Especially since he looked at Zoe the second the girl came by again later the next morning. Wade tried so hard to keep his feelings for Zoe hidden, but everyone saw right through it.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2020, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Wow, I'm definitely not ready for that!
Me either.

I think for me, I'm leaning more toward 1x03. I just think 1x06 was a better overall episode with the amount of scenes and the banter. Although him making her gumbo will always have a special place in my heart, because it was so unexpected and showed that he already was caring about her and falling for her. I just think she grew to finally recognize all he had been doing for her and finally got it and thanked him, in 1x06. It was about time too.
Old 06-27-2020, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Me either.

I think for me, I'm leaning more toward 1x03. I just think 1x06 was a better overall episode with the amount of scenes and the banter. Although him making her gumbo will always have a special place in my heart, because it was so unexpected and showed that he already was caring about her and falling for her. I just think she grew to finally recognize all he had been doing for her and finally got it and thanked him, in 1x06. It was about time too.
Yeah. Even though 1x03 really proved that Wade was falling for Zoe so early on, their scenes in 1x06 were great overall. With all their banter and they seemed to start to get really close in that episode. You could really notice that Zoe was starting to care for him.

Old 06-27-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think the finale's gonna win.
Old 06-27-2020, 09:06 PM
Elite Fan

^^^ I think so too. It ranks up there as one of the best episodes, not just for Season One, but out of all four seasons for them, IMHO. I'd put 1x04 on that list too, even though it's a really early episode. Their connection in 1x04 is pretty electric. The almost rain kiss, her slowly taking her time putting his bandage on, while he stares her down. Whoa, talk about a sexy moment between them and the daydream sequence. 1x04 was fire for them as far as chemistry and connection goes.

I love how 1x04 and 1x22 parallel each other as well, with bandaging scenes.

Wade and Zoe ranked #8 on TV Guide's best 50 couples from The CW. https://www.tvguide.com/galleries/th...ime-ranked/44/

Should have been a bit higher IMHO, but making the top 10 out of 50 is still a good rank.

8. Zoe and Wade, Hart of Dixie
Zoe and Wade were a classic "opposites attract" story: she was a self-centered doctor from New York who tried to bring formal shorts to The CW before Petra on Jane the Virgin actually made them work, and he was a sexy, small town bartender from Alabama who appeared to be every bit the stereotypical ladies' man. However, over time Zoe and Wade's love story became the foundation of Hart of Dixie, and as the two learned not only to grow as people but to grow together as well, it only made the show -- and their characters -- stronger.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 06-28-2020 at 03:32 AM
Old 06-28-2020, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Yeah, I am thinking that 1x22 is going to win the season 1 survivor. At least in my eyes, it is the one that should win. It is one of my favorite episodes from the entire series.

Old 06-28-2020, 12:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Wow, I think that it quite impressive that they made it that high on the last, because this is a show that gets ignored a lot. So glad that these two managed to to get their attention
Old 06-28-2020, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Wow, I think that it quite impressive that they made it that high on the last, because this is a show that gets ignored a lot. So glad that these two managed to to get their attention
Exactly. I feel when it comes to couple lists, Zoe and Wade either get over looked or they appear on the lists but not very high. I have seen them in top 10 lists before, when the show was active, but now that it's been a few years, I feel they get overlooked. So to see them rank #8 was nice. Well deserved to the be in the top 10 out of 50. I think they should have been in the top 3, but that's just me.

I'm voting for 1x03, but I will always love that he made her Gumbo.
Old 06-28-2020, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Exactly, if the show was one of those that still had a lot of buzz, I'd expect them to always be near the top of those kinds of lists. But the show wasn't even talked about that much when it was on, so to see Zoe & Wade still getting talk about that way was a very pleasant surprise

Maybe we could use something from that as our next title
Old 06-28-2020, 02:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Maybe we could use something from that as our next title
I like that idea.

I like these two sections, because I agree they were the heart of the show, IMHO, the ratings kinda reflected that too. We saw how massive it went downhill in Season 3, after they split. I think the last one is too long and would have to be broke up.

"over time Zoe and Wade's love story became the foundation of Hart of Dixie"

"as the two learned not only to grow as people but to grow together as well, it only made the show -- and their characters -- stronger."
Old 06-28-2020, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Ooh, those are two good quotes that you've picked out!