Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2020, 08:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It's pretty much accepted fanon that his name is Jack actually. But Jack Oliver Kinsella would be a good name.

If we do ever get anymore of this world, they definitely need a daughter!
Old 03-30-2020, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
There are so many things I wanted, that we didn't get.

Wade holding their son.

Them saying what his name was, instead of TBD.

Them saying I love you "mutually" more then that one phone exchange time. (It is one of my favorite moments tho) We had waited so long for that and to only get it once and over the phone was a little disappointing, but hey, at least we got it. Yeah, I know Zoe told Wade she loved him before and vice versa and they told other people, but that mutual exchange, I really needed to hear that as a shipper.

I wish we had really gotten those things.
I never thought about how we didn't really get a mutual I love you before, now I'm kinda annoyed about it!

& yes, I really wanted to see Wade hold his child too
Old 03-30-2020, 07:07 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that the smile definitely worked on you, Zoe.

Honestly, I don't know too many people that could have resisted Wade's smile. Apart from being Ungoldy (from another planet) HOT, he does have an incredible smile.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 08:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Zoe never really stood a chance
Old 03-31-2020, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I never thought about how we didn't really get a mutual I love you before, now I'm kinda annoyed about it!

& yes, I really wanted to see Wade hold his child too
Yep makes me annoyed too. You know what also annoys me. Wade never calling Zoe out for her outburst as George's, after they broke up.

She pretty much wrote off her relationship with Wade, like she hadn't spent the last few months in a serious relationship with him and told George he was the one for her all along. Yeah, we understand she was messed up and out of her mind, but still, Wade didn't and that was kind of crappy of her. Wade deserved a lot of things after their split, but I don't think he deserved that and I was not happy about that at all. I felt horrible for him. The guy was already hating himself and beating himself up so hard for hurting her and to hear she did that, had to kill him. I also felt Wade had a right to question her about it too. He was the reason the relationship ended, yes, but I always hated how he played off what Zoe said to George and joked about a boombox. When she said if it bothers him, just say it. I actually wanted him to ask if that's how she saw them and their relationship the whole time and ask her if she really did use him as a placeholder, like he suspected. And I would have loved to see/hear Zoe's response to that. Typical Wade with his walls he puts up, tho. I just think it wouldn't have killed the writers to have thrown in just one serious moment after their split, to show how things were affecting Wade. Because IMHO, Zoe going to George felt like a huge slap in the face to me as shipper, so I can't imagine how Wade felt. I know we got the serious moment in the finale with him telling her he loved her, but I just wanted that one moment, Wade questioning Zoe about declaring her feelings for George. Still ticks me off to this day.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 03-31-2020, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

That bugs me too - the problem with the cheating storyline is that suddenly it was all Wade's fault & whenever they talked about how he hurt her, it was never mentioned how Zoe had allowed George to be a third party in their relationship lots of times. I think that made Wade feel really insecure & he wouldn't have cheated if he didn't already feel like Zoe wasn't really in that relationship with him on some level. But Zoe hardly ever got called out on things like that...
Old 03-31-2020, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Yep, I would never side with a cheater, but in Wade's case, I felt for him more then Zoe and I've always said that. I mean, I felt really bad for Zoe and I was crushed because my ship just sank right in my face, but I always felt more sympathetic toward Wade, because he really did look like he felt like dying for hurting Zoe and losing everything he wanted. (I blame Wilson Bethel and his ability to make me feel for Wade and wanna protect him).

I always said, throughout their entire relationship of first meeting one another til they split, that Wade broke Zoe's heart once, but Zoe broke his over and over many times.

When she used Wade in the race to get to George and lost him his money.
When she called him out about his feelings and said she felt nothing.
When she told him she didn't want her mother ever knowing she messed around with him.
When she kept declaring feelings for George after she asked Wade to be monogamous ( the next day she was fully ready and didn't try to stop sleepwalking George from kissing her, with Wade witnessing it) after she asked him for romance, when they were on their date and got annoyed because of Tansy/George and after she asked Wade to be her boyfriend. All four of those times she turned around and said something about feelings for George or acted like she still had them, right in front of Wade, which I imagine broke his heart, every time it happened.
When she went really low and basically told him his band would be better with George.

Definitely not making Zoe out to be villain, because I adore them together and because we know NOW, half that stuff was her denying real feelings and covering them up with fantasies, but at the time, Wade didn't know that. We watched him get his heart crushed so many times. before and after the split. He broke her heart once. I mean it was a big one, but still. he changed his life around for her after that. So yeah, I wish the writers would have given us something with Wade confronting her.
Old 03-31-2020, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I would usually feel that way too - but with Wade, it was just different, partly because of WB's acting, but mainly because I felt like the writers had him cheat to make him be the bad guy & to just brush all the things Zoe had done wrong under the rug.

I'm not trying to make Zoe out to be the villain either, but it would have been really nice to have her actually apologize for some of the things that she had done to hurt him.
Old 03-31-2020, 01:26 PM
Master Fan

I'd be lying if I said at times, I felt like I didn't like her too much during moments when Wade got hurt. I also think she definitely contributed to the cracks that started forming in their relationship, before it even had a chance to fully get off the ground. Wade was insecure (not Zoe's fault) but Zoe's mixed signals didn't help him along the way. And poor Wade, he really tried before he messed things up. He forgave her so many times for the George stuff (remember Tansy telling him that there was no future for him and Zoe and what was gonna happen when Zoe got tired of playing Sweet Home Alabama and decided to go back to new York, meaning the state and George.) He said it didn't bother him, but right after, he asked how much money bartenders made in NY. And also that snide comment from Zoe about him never having a career. I honestly felt like Zoe didn't deserve him after that comment, in that moment. I know she didn't mean it, but you could see it all over his face, that crushed his heart hearing her say that, even if she didn't mean it. I wanted to hug him so bad. I'm just glad Zoe acknowledged that finally, after she said no small part of their relationship falling apart was her fault as well and said they weren't ready then and deserved a second chance, because you could see he carried that guilt on his shoulders alone, for a long time. At least he probably felt a bit better hearing that. I know I did.
Old 04-01-2020, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Me too, I just wish that they had gotten into it a bit more, but I'm happy with what we got I guess... I know that in s4, Wade didn't have any of those securities anymore, they had moved passed them. He knew that Zoe loved him & only him, for exactly who he was
Old 04-01-2020, 04:45 AM
Master Fan

Exactly. Season 4 showcased their growth as a couple and you're right, Wade's insecuties were no longer a factor. You could see that on his face when they danced at the end of 3x22 when Zoe reassured him they do have a future and she would not give up, as long as it takes. His face when she said that and his smile at the end totally read, "okay, she really does love me." Pretty sure that wiped away any doubts he was having. This was showcased when Zoe said she was driving George to New Orleans (when they finally exchanged their mututal I Love You.) Instead of freaking out (old Wade would have at the thought of G/Z being alone together) he just told her to text when she is on her way back and then said I love you to her. No doubts, no insecurities anymore for our Wade. And Zoe told him she loved him back, right in front of George, which again proved George was never gonna be a factor in their life, ever again.

And Same with Zoe and Wade's flirting in Season 4. Even though I didn't care for that part much (i felt it added nothing to the story) it showed how far Zoe had really come since the cheating. She wasn't insecure and jealous, because she knew Wade loved her and no one else. She was more conerned with the image it would set would their son. I mean, some people might have resorted back to the cheating or let that get them very insecure, but it was nothing like that. I loved how it showed how much Zoe really came to fully trust in Wade's love for her and that he would never hurt her again. Even Zoe's little smile at the end, when he couldn't help but compliment the girl after he just set the others straight. She was like well, that's my dummy folks. lol

Also, her calling Wade, Dummy and Dum Dum all the time was kinda endearing. lol

I love the Dummy. (talking to her mom)
You're doing it wrong Dum Dum. (When Wade was trying to take care of himself)
You were never a scout, Dummy. (talking to Wade)

Man I loved these two.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 04-01-2020 at 05:53 AM
Old 04-01-2020, 09:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Me too, I just wish that they had gotten into it a bit more, but I'm happy with what we got I guess... I know that in s4, Wade didn't have any of those securities anymore, they had moved passed them. He knew that Zoe loved him & only him, for exactly who he was
Yeah, you saw a lot of those insecurities throughout the series up until S4. Even in season 3, a lot of that went away, but still had a little of it in the back of his mind because she was with Joel.

ღ Nathan&Haley ღ Wade&Zoe ღ Oliver&Felicity ღ Vincent&Cat ღ Steve&Catherine ღ Liv&Major ღ Ezra&Aria ღ
Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Love their height difference.

I still can't believe I'm actually an inch shorter then Rachel. I'm 5'1 and She's 5'2. Being this short, the struggle is real. lol
Old 04-01-2020, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
We did actually get an ILY/ILY2 moment. It was over the phone in 4X09.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm thankful for that moment. It was only once and over the phone, but at least it happened. Wish it had happened more tho.
Reply   Post New Thread