Moderator of ...
Friends

I might do a rewatch soon, seems like a good time for it
Old 03-23-2020, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I might do a rewatch soon, seems like a good time for it
With the series finale of Hawaii Five 0 coming up I have been doing a binge watch of that, but I think Hart of Dixie will be next.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I'm rewatching a different show atm as well, but I think it will be Hart of Dixie next for me too, need some light relief with everything else that's going on
Old 03-23-2020, 08:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Such a great moment.

Doing these weekly re-watches with Cathy has just reminded me why I've loved ZW so much.
I am so glad I did too. I have actually rewatched their scenes start to finish a couple of times over the last few weeks. I couldn't get enough of them then and I still can't get enough of them now.

I love all of Wade/Zoe's sweet kisses and tender moments, but I also got a kick out of their playfulness, esp from Wade. I loved whenever he would scare her or prank her. Esp when he came out of the tree. I think I laughed for like 20 minutes the first time I saw it. lol

Wade is so freaking cute, I can't even handle it sometimes.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 08:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

That was a really cute moment - only Wade would do something like that!

& their prank war in s1 was awesome too
Old 03-23-2020, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I adored their banter.
Old 03-24-2020, 04:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Me too, it was one of my fave things about them
Old 03-24-2020, 06:58 AM
Elite Fan

I really want to see what married life is like for them. Like I said on another thread. I could see them getting steamy and their kid calling out from the next room interrupting them. Which would be kinda funny. I think they would be fun to watch as parents. I also wanna see their kid pestering Lemon and Lavon so bad, esp Lemon. LOL
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 03-24-2020, 07:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I adored their banter.
Yeah, the banter was great.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 08:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
I really want to see what married life is like for them. Like I said on another thread. I could see them getting steamy and their kid calling out from the next room interrupting them. Which would be kinda funny. I think they would be fun to watch as parents. I also wanna see their kid pestering Lemon and Lavon so bad, esp Lemon. LOL
I could see that being an issue for them too

More pretty

“You might want to read the last page.”
https://zoeswade.tumblr.com/post/407...-the-last-page
Old 03-24-2020, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

I loved that moment. It was a nice conversation between the two, with both of them admitting they had never been in a real relationship before and Zoe saying she didn't know how to do it. And Wade sweetly calming her nerves a bit, when he said "we aren't your parents, we're us". Also reassuring her that yeah, they were gonna probably still drive each other crazy, but to remember that is part of what brought them together in the first place.

Wade was so perfect for her. He broke her out of shell and always knew how to calm her. I'm glad Lemon pointed that out, that they made each other better, because they really did. Even early on, Wade was breaking through to her. She was scared to get in the pond, he tried to get her to let loose and she kept refusing, then finally went in, with Wade watching proudly. I love them.
Old 03-24-2020, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

They really were good for each other in a lot of ways. It just took them a little while to work out their communication!

& I loved when they were accepted that they were still gonna fight, as that had always been apart of their relationship - & I think that they had enjoyed that on some level
Old 03-24-2020, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Lord that communication after she found out she was pregnant. Phewww, that about did me in. I just wanted to scream, esp when she said something about not getting back with her, just because they were having a baby. I just wanted to yell at the screen.. Girl, Wade came to your door and told you he loved you and wanted to give things another try before he even knew about the baby. That should tell you he doesn't just want to get back together because of the baby. All he said was that he wanted to take things slow and do things right, because he didn't know about the baby then. It kept frustrating me so bad when she kept shooting him down, saying don't ask me to dinner over and over and said she was gonna do things on her own and got the man all flustered to the point where he panicked and kept sticking his foot in his mouth. I understand she was scared, baby news can scare anyone, who isn't prepared, but man, did she ever frustrate me then. LOL Thank god he chased her down to New York and told her he was gonna fight for them and show her he wasn't going anywhere and she finally heard him out, instead of shooting him down.
Old 03-24-2020, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I know what you mean! That bugged me so much too, because it just didn't make any sense & I didn't feel like she was really being fair to him. He told her they could take it slow, because that's what he thought she wanted - it wasn't fair to judge him for saying that when he didn't have the same information that she had.
Old 03-24-2020, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yep, it wasn't fair at all. Like Lavon said. Wade just learned he was about the father of her child and just wanted a chance. Poor guy looked like he had not slept since she told him she was pregnant, he was running around so flabbergasted and flustered. He didn't know which way was up or down. Poor Wade LOL. Thankfully she recognized that and told him she understood it was probably a lot to lay on him. You think, Zoe? LOL
Reply   Post New Thread