Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2012, 10:52 PM
Extreme Fan

He's such a shipper
Old 05-22-2012, 02:06 AM
Elite Fan

oh wilson, he ships them so hard and he just gets them and calls them wade never change.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:27 AM
Passionate Fan

Sooo that music that was playing when Wade and Zoe finally got it on who sings it?

I'm Megan!
Old 05-22-2012, 06:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megz1989 (View Post)
Sooo that music that was playing when Wade and Zoe finally got it on who sings it?
It's Run by Matt Nathanson and Sugarland
"Because I've learned that you can't control what other people are going to think about you. The best you can do in life is not piss yourself off." -Marcus Flutie (Jessica Darling series, Megan McCafferty)
Old 05-22-2012, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think that was the perfect song for them.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
I think that was the perfect song for them.
It really was. I've noticed music choices is something this show is really good at.
"Because I've learned that you can't control what other people are going to think about you. The best you can do in life is not piss yourself off." -Marcus Flutie (Jessica Darling series, Megan McCafferty)
Old 05-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

The music is really good for the show, they always match things perfectly. On the CW site they have lists of songs from each episode. So can make HoD playlist.

Zoe&Wade
Old 05-22-2012, 08:30 AM
Loyal Fan

I agree about the music, I think it's the same person who was responsible for the OC and that show got noticed a lot for it's goog song choices too.

Especially in the finale, I thought that the songs for all the WZ scenes were perfect - it tells a lot about the subtext of the scenes and whatthey are really feeling without even knowing it.

- The barn were W takes care fo Z = a song that is soft and keeps saying "this love"
- The cab ride = a song that talks about wanting someone
- The scene were Zoe blows the fusebox = a song that refers to their "secret hiding place"
- THE love scene = the most sexy, sensual song about being unable to resist someone as much as you may want to

And yes, "Run" is the absolute perfect song for that scene, it really made it all the more sexy IMO. I'm obsessed with it now
Old 05-22-2012, 08:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapple (View Post)
- The barn were W takes care fo Z = a song that is soft and keeps saying "this love"
- The scene were Zoe blows the fusebox = a song that refers to their "secret hiding place"
- THE love scene = the most sexy, sensual song about being unable to resist someone as much as you may want to
I love how they do have their own hiding place. Blowing the fuse box as signal is such weird, quirky thing yet it is purely their thing. No one else can really say its theirs. Zoe and Geroge only have bar where they kissed, not really as romantic, unique or special.

Quote:
And yes, "Run" is the absolute perfect song for that scene, it really made it all the more sexy IMO. I'm obsessed with it now
yep, obsessed too. I keep getting told to shut up since I'm singing it all the time. I don't think they could have found better lyrics for their scenes anyway.

Zoe&Wade
Old 05-22-2012, 09:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Ok, I know the love scene song, but what were the other 3 I can't figure it out!?
Old 05-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

the song in the barn is This Love by FM Radio
for the car ride it's Touch by Josh Abbott Band
i have found the name of the songs here :
Hart of Dixie Music - Season 1 - TuneFind
Old 05-22-2012, 10:54 AM
Master Fan

The song choices were really good!
Old 05-22-2012, 11:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

They really nailed it with the songs, giving us a deeper in depths of how each scenes reflect on how ZW felted.
Old 05-22-2012, 11:33 AM
Extreme Fan

The song choices on this show are always great. They're especially good in the Zoe/Wade scenes. Remember Ho Hey!

And this....
"Love reveals itself to me"
"I can be set free"

And this....
"Just remember all my love"
"I am ready, rock me slow, lead me home"

Last edited by Amalia_F; 05-22-2012 at 11:48 AM
Old 05-22-2012, 11:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Loved Ho Hey too. Whenever it comes to ZW, their songs choice fits so well.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread