Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julyhsm (View Post)

the part where he gently puts the strap back up on her shoulder was both so sweet & HOTTTT at the same time!! and then when it was all done & he put his hand to his mouth

i love that they had this hot scene with dialogue & the non-dialogue scene at her place. they've talked themselves out the whole day and it was the inevitable ending.
Old 05-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I love how active this thread is although it takes me awhile to skim through everyones thoughts. But I agree. I love how wilson is just so set on ZW and I hope we get a lot more next season. I just don't even know where they are going to go from where they ended it. Anything can happen but I just hope that zw are still in a good place.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 05-20-2012, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 05-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

For next year, I actually hope that it takes a bit more time for them to get together for good, just because I can't help but want more of these longing moments that create a build up and eventually lead to such a passionate confrontation as in the finale . I think since we did not yet get a real emotional confession beetween them, that will be the next step and it has the potential to be epic.

I think that they can't follow the same storyline pattern next season if they want to keep it fresh, which is why I actually believe that they won't wait until the finale to put Z&W together this time. I really think that they'll be together before, maybe in the winter finale, to keep people hooked during the long hiatus. Maybe it's wishful thinking and I'm way ahead of myself thinking about next season already, but from a storytelling point of view, I think that would make the more sense

Either way, I'm pretty sure their relationship is still going to be as thrilling and fiesty as ever. Saddly, I'm sure I'm going to have to watch A LOT of that love scene to get me over the GZ moments they are sure to throw our way...but there are worse things than watching that scene in loop
Old 05-20-2012, 08:16 PM
Ultimate Fan

Yeah the good thing is that we at least have that moment from the finale to make us content no matter what obstacles are to come for them.

Yeah I'm no angel I'm just me
But I will love you
endlessly
tumblr
Old 05-20-2012, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Incredible gifs they are so hot

Wilson is so wonderful I love how much he ships ZW. He knows that they belong together
Old 05-21-2012, 10:31 AM
Master Fan

I lvoe how Wade doesn't even want to get out of bed next season is going to be interesting to say the least I hope they do it everywhere
Old 05-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If I were Zoe I wouldn't have wanted to get out of bed with him
Old 05-21-2012, 10:35 AM
Part-Time Fan

Now that the triangle for next, is on Zoe shoulders. Maybe Rachel Bilson will do more interviews and give her thoughts on who she prefer for ZOE

First time for posting a picture, do I have to tell where I took it?
Old 05-21-2012, 10:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

Of course no one would want to get out of bed if he was there. Though somehow they may have started on bed but they end up on floor

And if he doesn't move out (which he hopefully wont, fingers crossed) then maybe their kitchen scenes will be take to a whole new level of hot!!
Old 05-21-2012, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

If the picture is a gif or an art made by a person, it is always nice to credit them

That's a very beautiful gif, Rachel looks amazing in it.

I agree that the scene in which Wade puts the strap back on Zoe's shoulder was so sexy. I loved all of him taking care of her and cleaning her wound and all
Old 05-21-2012, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It would be strange if Wade moved out. Unfortunately we wouldn't get the cute scenes of them in the kitchen or messing with the fuse box. The bad part is that if they have her choose George then yeah I could see him moving out since that would probably be way too hard for him to see them together all the time. My only hope is that if he moves out then they show Zoe missing him and maybe even trying to get him to come move back in. If she did something like that it would show that her feelings for him would run deeper then what she was saying.
Old 05-21-2012, 11:08 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by julyhsm (View Post)
Zoe looks so happy and content in his arms. And he's happy to finally have her there!
Old 05-21-2012, 11:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think if she rejects him then he will want to move out. He wanted to move out when Zoe wanted George but he was getting married so Zoe didn't have a chance with George. Just her wanting George when couldn't have him nearly made him move out.
And it would be nice to see her try get him back, but I wouldn't know how since they only reason he seemed to forgive her in finale was due to being stuck in barn together in huge storm. I'm curious to see how she would get his forgivenss and make him return but I just hope that it comes across as well as the scenes in the barn and rest of episode did. They were amazing.

Zoe&Wade
Old 05-21-2012, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm ready for them to start showing Zoe's feelings for Wade more. I want her to want to be with Wade and to show him that he means something to her. We already know that she has feelings for Geoge (even if it doesn't make sense to me), but it's time for them to have her start developing real feeings for Wade too. I believe that she cares about Wade, but beyond that we don't know anything else. Zoe has been shown that she doesn't want to lose him from her life yet it's not completely the same as having feelings for him although it is a good start.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread