Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 04:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflower 654 (View Post)
Like the pics.

I know some found Wade to be harsh in that scene well I found him to be truthful. Could he have been nicer about it sure, but sometimes when you're frustrated it all comes out. I'm glad that Wade got out how he felt he did feel like Zoe had a certain type and he wasn't wrong about that. Wade was only angry cause he felt like he could never live up to her expectations and because even though she didn't know it she did come with his brother. Personally that scene is one of the many reasons why I love ZW so much. They are able to say things and lash out at each other and still be good after a while. To me there are able to be theirselves with one another and know that the other isn't going to stop wanting to be around them.
I really like that scene, too. I've watched it many times. His feelings really come through in that scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I wasn't so hard on him because I knew he was hurt. I think in the one scene he was more angry with his brother than Zoe. And Zoe just sort of got swallowed up in it. Now when he was talking to her after the blow up and she asked if that was how he felt he was being very honest with her. I still don't get how she never caught on until Lavon told her about Wade's feelings. The poor guy all but said it right there.
Sometimes I couldn't believe Zoe didn't see it. Particularly in that scene. Zoe just looks confused. I was like, "Uh... are you serious?!" So many people told her that Wade liked her and she never really got it.

Quote:
Yes she definitely does care what he thinks of her. And she was hurt.

I was just rewatching the wink scene. It is interesting. Wade is among the women yet he is holding back from them. He doesn't lean into any of them. And he looks over and sees Zoe once before he looks back and gives her the wink. And he most definitely is not taking any numbers.
Someone on Tumblr commented about how Wade and George are both surrounded by women. George is distracted by the women, and Wade is looking at Zoe. I found that very interesting.

Last edited by Hope137; 10-12-2012 at 04:49 PM
Old 10-12-2012, 05:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree with you guys about the scene in the bachelorette episode - I LOVED it when I first saw it because it was so real and full of raw emotions. I was disappointed that it didn't lead to something more in the end though...even in the episodes after that, it wasn't really resolved. I thought it would lead to more of an honest conversation between them. What's weird is that I totally thought that Z had gotten the fact that W was talking about the fact that he thought that he would never be good enough for her (which he pretty clearly stated). The way she was looking at him in the end and when she turned Jesse down, it looked like it, but then it seems like she didn't really get what he was saying since she's still unaware in the race episode

I like that little observation about W vs G and their groupies in 202 I'm just happy that Z finally aknowledged that she does like W!
Old 10-12-2012, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Someone on Tumblr commented about how Wade and George are both surrounded by women. George is distracted by the women, and Wade is looking at Zoe. I found that very interesting.
That was where I first saw it. And then I wanted to see how he is interacting iwth the women. He is just basically talking to them. G on the other hand is all into the women and really enjoying the attention.

Quote:
I'm just happy that Z finally aknowledged that she does like W!
She said that he drives her crazy. which is basically the same thing.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:13 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Exactly I took that, plus her admitting that she doesn't want him with anyone else, to mean that Lavon was dead on with his "you liiiiike him"
Old 10-12-2012, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

I liked the parallel to Wade discovering and realizing his feelings for her. It was done in the same way. And it is fun seeing her try to deny it.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it's a cute parallel them both saying the other drives them crazy which to me is code for I like her/him.
Old 10-13-2012, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Agreed

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-13-2012, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I watched that episode a couple of hours ago and it made me go aww all over again. I loved Tansy for telling Wade that he used to driver her crazy too
Old 10-13-2012, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

From the race episode

Old 10-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

^Oh, I love that Thanks for posting

I was in my new house placing daydreams
-------Patching up the crack along the wall
→ Jessica | creative dream
Old 10-13-2012, 05:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I love it too. I could stare at Wilson all day, really
Old 10-13-2012, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That art. Love, love, love it.

And great observation about the groupie scene, I was waiting for George to look up when Zoe kept staring at him but it didnt click until now that it could maybe mean more that he didnt, compared to the WZ. So thanks for pointing it out.

Quote:
I actually really liked that scene cause you could tell that despite everything Zoe cared about what Wade thought of her. If she didn't care about him at all then his opinion of her wouldn't have mattered to her. You could tell she was hurt by what he said and that his words did affect her.
Totally agreed, I liked that scene a lot because as harsh as he may have been, he was right and I was happy he finally got his frustration out. Except that it didnt really lead to anything in the longer term, like you said.
Old 10-13-2012, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's amazing what Wilson can do with his facial expressions
Old 10-13-2012, 08:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It's amazing what Wilson can do with his facial expressions
Definitely.

That is also why I like the race episode. Moments in it irked me to no end, but over all I do rewatch it. He was so good in it. You could sense his excitement when he talked about them clicking. And then the hurt when he saw Zoe talking to George and then even the hurt in his voice when he was telling her off.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

it revealed a lot about Wade's feelings..although most of it was pretty evident for the viewers already, but probably not that strongly shown.

Oh, are there any deleted WZ scenes on the DVDs, btw?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread