Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-04-2013, 05:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Old 06-04-2013, 05:55 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DammitZoe! (View Post)
I hope he does try and be a character actor. He should come to England and do some left field stuff - (no ulterior motive here, no sireee!). As for international personality, I think he's seen some of the down side of fame / notoriety from the exposure he has had growing up given his mother's history and 'openness' about family life.

In all honesty, though it is obviously noteworthy and kind of cool, I don't really give that much of a toss about GC and MD. Neither of them do that much for me. Matt Damon seems like a bright guy, so I'd probably cross the road if I saw him, and I like to think as a Harvard man, he'd be interested in checking out the Univ etc. - I'd happily take the time to give him a tour! But GC looks more and more like a dirty old man to me..

What's funny is to imagine how bizarre it would have been - walk five minutes towards town and suddenly: 'Am I insane, or is that George Clooney and Matt Damon at the end of my street??? WTF???'

Now if it were Wilson Bethel, I'm not sure I'd be quite responsible for my actions....
I don't think there was any coincidence that they dressed WB as the Daniel Craig version of James Bond for Halloween -- I think he's likely to get married with a similar level of secrecy, but also expect his career to include as varied a filmography ten years from now.

GC and MD are better know not only as Hollywood movers & shakers, but GC is known for his extensive connections in the biz (starting with those of his aunt, Rosemary Clooney). Both are veering to the point in their careers where they're at least partly famous for being famous.

And if I were to walk down the street and see WB (not entirely impossible, given where I live) I'd probably melt into a puddle of sweat and run and hide behind a tree so that he wouldn't catch me drooling.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Everyone about ready?
Old 06-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes!
Old 06-04-2013, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Me too
Old 06-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Hitting play now!!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-04-2013, 05:58 PM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt!
Ok, I'm over the whole episode.

Some of my thoughts:

I liked the left-without-a-mother-figure theme in that episode.
Everything showed up at the very end of the ep, but it kinda cleared what was going on throughout it.
Zoe saying she misses her mother more than she thought - it explains why she's got so close to Mrs H and why she was so hurt by her leaving BB. Also, the fact she was treating Mrs H as a mother figure can explain why she would not really listen to her advices - girl has to be a bit of a rebel, when it comes to her mom
Lemon - all that she said in the end of the episode made me realise why is she such a perfectionist. She keeps believing her mom loved BlueBell so much, that one day she'll come back just to see a bit of it. And Lemon wanted everything to be just perfect - to make her mother not being able to find any reason to leave the town again. She wanted to use the perfection to remind her mom how much she loved BB. Because - if she can't come back because of love to her daughters, maybe her love to her hometown could bring her back? I just started to feel so much of a sympathy towards Lemon... You know, I just also realised she started to drop that obsessive-perfection after she understood her mom won't ever come back...
And Mrs Whitaker - her theme in the episode was of course to get that mother-theme together, but I find Zoe really great about what she did to her.

Actually, I really loved Zoe in this whole episode. Her attitude towards her patients, towards Rose, towards Lavon... I just loved her. She tried so hard to get all of these people to like her. And I loved the fact that she started to treat this practice as a legacy. That she wants to honour Harley by doing her work the best she can. I like that side of her.
Btw I miss her attitude about her career lately. It kinda got lost in the S2, didn't it? She was so focused on being a doctor, she actually decided to work on herself - just to make her job better.

Wade - I LOOOOOVE the way he acted with Rose! That comic book sl - awesome! He's so great!

And I've noticed this ep was already showing there's not really a GZ way, but there is a way for WZ. I don't think it was already a plan, but the episode is on that.
1. Zoe says sth like "I always choose the wrong guys" - and she sees George that moment. Then he comes and all they talk about is law, LOL.
2. George is shown as he's perfectly happy in his relationship with Lemon. Seriously, I adore them. Just like I've posted before - they're so great together! He get's this flirty, teasing, but still protective attitude towards Lemon and she's letting him to go through her stiff facade and show that emotional side of hers. They're so cute.
3. WZ moments. Oh, COME ON! It's like... The amount of the chemistry there could like poison the whole populity of US or more... Every-single-scene was like: "OmgZoeHowCanYouResistHimAndNotGetHimRightThereWhereYouStandRightNow?!"... ayayayayay...

I have to say the only thing that I didn't like was... Lavon/Lemon Thing. It was just ruining what I like about both of them. It was making Lemon look so dishonest and Lavon so... closed to her. I don't know. I just didn't like it.

I guess that's all from me for now, we'll see later on

Last edited by Jeanne1337; 06-04-2013 at 06:04 PM
Old 06-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
And if I were to walk down the street and see WB (not entirely impossible, given where I live) I'd probably melt into a puddle of sweat and run and hide behind a tree so that he wouldn't catch me drooling
I would be hiding behind you.
Old 06-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

I do miss the ladies on the bench!

Tom cracks me up here.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Kinda miss the ladies
Old 06-04-2013, 06:01 PM
Banned

Ahhh the Rammer Jammer
Old 06-04-2013, 06:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

I miss the ladies too!

Shelly and Tom!!! Love them
Banned

I soo miss Shelly
Elite Fan

Great comments Jeanne and Pen (forgot to thank you on the other thread).
Old 06-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Definitely miss Shelley