Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 12:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

One More Last Chance (3x11) Episode Discussion ~ Airs January 27, 2014!

[made by Juliana]

3x11: One More Last Chance
January 27, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m.

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
In a last ditch effort to stop the merger, Lavon (Cress Williams) enlists the entire town's help to try and convince the Lt. Governor (guest star Dondre Whitfield, "Mistresses") that BlueBell should be named a historic town. Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and Joel (guest star Josh Cooke) continue to debate where to live, but the best option lies with Zoe's relative, who does not like New Yorkers. Wade (Wilson Bethel) takes a big step in his relationship by meeting Vivian's (guest star Lauren Bittner) son, but he soon realizes he has a long way to go to win him over. Meanwhile, Lynly (guest star Antoinette Robertson) is having some trust issues with George (Scott Porter), which starts to create tension between them.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. No bashing of characters/actors.
3. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
4. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Old 01-23-2014, 12:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

TFTNT Juliana!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

You're welcome! Let's hope this episode is better
Old 01-26-2014, 08:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the thread.
Old 01-28-2014, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

this episode was boring. I'm tired of wade/vivian and zoe/joel.
Old 01-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
this episode was boring. I'm tired of wade/vivian and zoe/joel.
wasn't my favorite episode either.
So Linly and Shelby left BB. Linly and George had a friendly parting. That's good. I didn't hate the girl, but I was happy George took this mature step and ended his relationship with her like this.
Not so happy about Shelby leaving I really like her and like her for Brick too. Their parting scene made me a bit sad. What will become of Fancy's now? Hope Shelby will be back.
I rather liked the Filmore/BB merger sl. Hoped it would have lasted longer, because it brought some of the main cast together.

Even this episode had some funny moments:
-The “presidential” music playing in the background when Lavon is speeching about the coming visit from the ltd. governor
- George’s fascination with the Don Todd videos is funny. Love it.
-Joel's line: Yeah, he used psychological waterboarding. He won,... by a landslide.
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 01:54 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
So Linly and Shelby left BB. Linly and George had a friendly parting. That's good. I didn't hate the girl, but I was happy George took this mature step and ended his relationship with her like this.
Not so happy about Shelby leaving I really like her and like her for Brick too. Their parting scene made me a bit sad. What will become of Fancy's now? Hope Shelby will be back.
I rather liked the Filmore/BB merger sl. Hoped it would have lasted longer, because it brought some of the main cast together.

-The “presidential” music playing in the background when Lavon is speeching about the coming visit from the ltd. governor
-Joel's line: Yeah, he used psychological waterboarding. He won,... by a landslide.
It cracked me up that we keep seeing him and those videos!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:01 PM
Banned

Quote:

Don Todd- The best recurring character this season.
lemers718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Since Shelby is going to Montgomery, will she sell the Cabaret to Lemon so she can fulfill her dream to reopen Fancie's?
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2014, 03:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
Since Shelby is going to Montgomery, will she sell the Cabaret to Lemon so she can fulfill her dream to reopen Fancie's?
That would be awesome. I'm not 100% convinced Shelby is going to stay gone though, but who knows.

Love that they keep bringing back Don Todd, too

Last edited by Cerilene147; 01-28-2014 at 03:25 PM
Cerilene147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 04:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerilene147 (View Post)
That would be awesome. I'm not 100% convinced Shelby is going to stay gone though, but who knows.

Love that they keep bringing back Don Todd, too
Yeah, they should invite him to Bluebell to do a golf clinic with our main cast. That should be fun to watch
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2014, 06:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, they should invite him to Bluebell to do a golf clinic with our main cast. That should be fun to watch
As long as they make Joel the target
lemers718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I liked this episode, it was cute.

I liked the way they handled George/Linly and Brick/Shelby break ups. Let's hope Joel/Zoe are the next ones