Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2012, 07:32 PM
Loyal Fan

I liked last night's episode, but I don't think there's been one that I haven't yet. I was really excited that Zoe and Anna Beth were all friendly, but I wish it would have ended differently with them. Yeah, Zoe has friends, but Lavon and George aren't the same as having a girl friend. Even after Anna Beth told her that it wasn't a good idea for them to 'go out in public,' I thought it was a very decent thing for Zoe to come to her aid at the end of the episode.

Loved the interaction between Lavon and Wade. I love their friendship, and I really love it when Zoe is thrown into the mix of it too.

Since the show started, I've had this thing about liking Lemon...as in I don't. People have said that the character has grown on them. Then I watched last week's episode and I could understand why they thought that. Then I watched last night's episode, and whatever llittle sliver of difference I had for her went out the window. She is nothing but a spoiled little brat, and I am so glad that Anna Beth got the position of Memory Matron.

The other thing I liked about the episode was George's conversation with Delia Ann's husband. Though that has more to do with couple preference.
LysCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:08 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
I didn't really care for this episode, honestly. poor use of the one Sugarland song I don't like... Wade & Lavon was the only thing that really worked for me. and even then, at times, it felt like Lavon was trying too much to get Wade to keep going after Zoe.
I agree about the Sugarland song (I love that song!) - it just felt like they wanted an upbeat song and chose that without really any other thought.

As far Lavon and Wade, my thoughts are that maybe Lavon is pushing Wade so Wade doesn't end up in the situation Lavon himself has been in - pining over a woman he can't have, so he wanted Wade to make a move to be with Zoe before someone else swooped in, which is exactly what happened (although Judson, really?!)

I'm starting to get a little bit worried about the future of the show in general, tbh. I like it well enough, but if every week it starts being about Zoe's antics to fit in in Bluebell just for her to make virtually no progress, I don't see how they're going to keep that up. And I feel like having Zoe get together with Judson kind of goes along the same lines - I feel like they didn't want to introduce some random guy into the storyline that the audience really doesn't know and try to call him Zoe's new love interest, so they just used what they already had (they couldn't use George b/c he's married, and they wanted to keep the angst with Wade) - enter Judson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Since the show started, I've had this thing about liking Lemon...as in I don't. People have said that the character has grown on them. Then I watched last week's episode and I could understand why they thought that. Then I watched last night's episode, and whatever llittle sliver of difference I had for her went out the window. She is nothing but a spoiled little brat, and I am so glad that Anna Beth got the position of Memory Matron.
I feel the exact same way....I had hoped by now that they'd give Lemon some more redeeming qualities so I could at least understand her character, but I feel like I really don't. I'm still holding out hope that George kind of calling her out on her being crazy might help develop that a bit more.

Icon by ~ Jis_Bon ~
Gabriela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

Zoe impersonating Lemon actually had me laughing out loud while watching this at the gym. Yes I got a few looks.

Rachel is really doing something with the comedy. I wasn't sold on it earlier in the season, just too quirky, but I really think she's come into her own now. I was grinning from ear to ear at how cute she was in this episode.

Poor Wade, again with the puppy dog eyes. I swear if they cancel this show before W/Z get together I will picket The CW's studios.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:41 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
I didn't think Wade's new shirt looked good on him at all.
Yeah, the best way for Wade is without a shirt at all I guess Lavon didn't think of this option lol
I liked the episode very much, Zoe and Wade had so many scenes together that it was enough for me to love it unconditionally
Old 09-30-2013, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

New OP by Juliana
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Looking good

Who's afraid of little old me?
--------------You should be.
→ Jessica | creative dream
meraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 02:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

thanks!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Hey Patty, here is the 112 thread!

I love this episode. Wade sure overthought who Zoe could be dating!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh

Last edited by Cadenf; 04-14-2014 at 03:38 PM
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This was a great episode!
Old 04-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I couldn't get the streaming links to work! I'm using a Mac, even though it says it should work, it didn't
NotAnAngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread