Old 03-08-2014, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

They look really great together!
Old 03-08-2014, 08:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_vieira (View Post)
Can I be add?
I have added you, welcome!

~~~
And that is a great photo of them.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

RACHEL BILSON
Old 03-13-2014, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks for posting this Juliana. How I miss those scenes of them together
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 08:55 AM
Dedicated Fan

Waves hi, this is the first time Ive been to the Heart of Dixie board on fan forum. I'm not really a full fledged fan of the show but was just passing through after I happened to catch a marathon on cable a couple weeks back. It seemed cute and quirky and a fun light escape. Of course I was instantly taken with George and Zoe, but read online that their relationship kind of fizzles out, which was disappointing to me and just re-enforces the fact that even when I'm not 100% on board, I have a tendency to always back the wrong couple, lol. It looks like Zoe and Wade end up really hitting it off. Since I'm not really gung ho about watching less of GZ and more of WZ I'm wondering what did happen between Zoe and Wade? In the comments a page or so back its mentioned that Zoe did something unforgivable to Wade. What was it? Just curious.
violasghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 09:02 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by violasghost (View Post)
Waves hi, this is the first time Ive been to the Heart of Dixie board on fan forum. I'm not really a full fledged fan of the show but was just passing through after I happened to catch a marathon on cable a couple weeks back. It seemed cute and quirky and a fun light escape. Of course I was instantly taken with George and Zoe, but read online that their relationship kind of fizzles out, which was disappointing to me and just re-enforces the fact that even when I'm not 100% on board, I have a tendency to always back the wrong couple, lol. It looks like Zoe and Wade end up really hitting it off. Since I'm not really gung ho about watching less of GZ and more of WZ I'm wondering what did happen between Zoe and Wade? In the comments a page or so back its mentioned that Zoe did something unforgivable to Wade. What was it? Just curious.
Wade cheated on Zoe. Then in last years finale he told her he loved her. She came back 5 months later with a serious boyfriend. Now Wade is dating Zoe's cousin. So I don't think Zoe did anything unforgivable to Wade.

Now I do wish that they would have at least fully explored George and Zoe instead of a new random guy (Joel). I think the GZ fans deserved that!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 03-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Cadenf, thanks so much for clearing that up. I must have gotten Zoe mixed up with Wade regarding the unforgivable part. Yeah cheating is bad and dating her cousin is probably more than uncomfortable for her. Im thinking Joel is the nerdy guy right? Or perhaps I am off a season or two. I guess on one hand its probably better not to mislead fans with George if they have no intention on going that route because misleading may be even worse than nothing at all. Been there done that, lol. Its not fun. Glad I can spare myself this time.
violasghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by violasghost (View Post)
Cadenf, thanks so much for clearing that up. I must have gotten Zoe mixed up with Wade regarding the unforgivable part. Yeah cheating is bad and dating her cousin is probably more than uncomfortable for her. Im thinking Joel is the nerdy guy right? Or perhaps I am off a season or two. I guess on one hand its probably better not to mislead fans with George if they have no intention on going that route because misleading may be even worse than nothing at all. Been there done that, lol. Its not fun. Glad I can spare myself this time.
Quote:
Now I do wish that they would have at least fully explored George and Zoe instead of a new random guy (Joel). I think the GZ fans deserved that!
Well I feel mislead about GZ. I really thought they were the endgame couple when the show started and I loved them in the first two seasons. GZ fans have been really disappointed, Zoe and George only had one episode this season that they shared a couple of scenes in and that was it. But what is really disappointing to me is that they prefer to give Zoe a new guy and George all kinds of random relationships than to explore her and George.
Old 03-28-2014, 08:16 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
Well I feel mislead about GZ. I really thought they were the endgame couple when the show started and I loved them in the first two seasons. GZ fans have been really disappointed, Zoe and George only had one episode this season that they shared a couple of scenes in and that was it. But what is really disappointing to me is that they prefer to give Zoe a new guy and George all kinds of random relationships than to explore her and George.
Ellen, I do not disagree with you here at all. I have always said that they should have at least explore it briefly. Whether or not I ship them I do find that they should at least let people get a chance to see their "ship." I did love their scenes in 305(?)though, so I do hope we get more of them together soon.

~~~
Did I at least describe the WZ relationship/breakup stuff right?

Old 03-28-2014, 09:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
why are you people doing this to me?! I miss season one!

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
dalejr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi everyone! I'm new to the thread, but a ZoexGeorge fan since season 1 when they first appeared on screen together. I still can't believe they're not together, and that the writers teased us with a possible romance in season 2. I still have faith that they'll get back together when both George and Zoe realize that the one person they were meant to be with was there in front of them. I've shipped other couples that had a good build-up and then only to be let down. But I ship a couple now that took 4 seasons in the making and 1 season to reunite...so I still have faith.

My favorite scenes in season 1 were the dock/gazebo scene when Zoe was leaving town. Their chemistry and connection in such a short time was so strong that you couldn't wish but to hope for these two characters to continue their story. The other scene I love too was when Zoe and George ended up watching a movie Woody Allen movie in town unexpectedly.

I don't know why CW likes to do triangles or gives the girl two potential leading men. I think it's overrated and overplayed. And I wish that they keep ZoexGeorge as the endgame couple.
ane_rosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:09 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ane_rosa (View Post)
Hi everyone! I'm new to the thread, but a ZoexGeorge fan since season 1 when they first appeared on screen together. I still can't believe they're not together, and that the writers teased us with a possible romance in season 2. I still have faith that they'll get back together when both George and Zoe realize that the one person they were meant to be with was there in front of them. I've shipped other couples that had a good build-up and then only to be let down. But I ship a couple now that took 4 seasons in the making and 1 season to reunite...so I still have faith.

My favorite scenes in season 1 were the dock/gazebo scene when Zoe was leaving town. Their chemistry and connection in such a short time was so strong that you couldn't wish but to hope for these two characters to continue their story. The other scene I love too was when Zoe and George ended up watching a movie Woody Allen movie in town unexpectedly.

I don't know why CW likes to do triangles or gives the girl two potential leading men. I think it's overrated and overplayed. And I wish that they keep ZoexGeorge as the endgame couple.
Thanks for posting on this thread and welcome
I so agree with you. ZG had so much potential in S1 and I've been a fan since he picked her up on the side of the road. They had instant chemistry IMO.
I agree with ep 1x7, that was their perfect episode with the movie, their first chance (and only) date and later the crossbow incident with Zoe helping George.
They should've been the endgame couple But not all hope is lost yet, I'm confident that we will get another season
Old 04-18-2014, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

I miss them.
Old 05-04-2014, 07:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so happy these two spoke again.