Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by keroppi (View Post)
add me please

I loved them in season 1 and I still want them to be endgame, but I have not been shipping them as much this season. The writers have kinda been ruining them honestly. Hope they fix it asap.
I added you

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
dalejr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
add me please

I loved them in season 1 and I still want them to be endgame, but I have not been shipping them as much this season. The writers have kinda been ruining them honestly. Hope they fix it asap.
hey amy. Great to see you hear. It makes me sad cause they've ruined Zoe/Anyone at this point. I think GZ are less ruined than ZW but sigh these writers are a mess.
Old 02-17-2014, 11:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
hey amy. Great to see you hear. It makes me sad cause they've ruined Zoe/Anyone at this point. I think GZ are less ruined than ZW but sigh these writers are a mess.
Shu, I was just thinking about this. Zoe/Joel we know is temporary. Zoe/George never happened, but is that worse then Zoe/Wade who were ruined this season and stuff fans thought were special were given to either WV or ZJ?

I still would have rather seen Zoe/George then Zoe/Joel because I am invested in both Zoe and George.

I just do not get what they did this season.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2014, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Shu, I was just thinking about this. Zoe/Joel we know is temporary. Zoe/George never happened, but is that worse then Zoe/Wade who were ruined this season and stuff fans thought were special were given to either WV or ZJ?

I still would have rather seen Zoe/George then Zoe/Joel because I am invested in both Zoe and George.

I just do not get what they did this season.
Stupid writers.
Old 02-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Addicted Fan

they honestly should have done ZG this season instead of ZJ. It would have made this season so much more tolerable. Even if ZW end up together, I will always believe ZG need to happen at least even if it doesn't work out. Joel was a stupid move on the writers part. I don't even think the writers know what they are doing at this point.

Old 02-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Some pretty art I just saw on tumblr for you to enjoy!

RACHEL BILSON
Old 02-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds44 (View Post)
thanks for adding me

thanks Shu I agree with you. GZ as a couple have not been ruined, but they both act so goofy now it's hard to image them together. But the ZG relationship is repairable. After the way ZW ended I don't think I could ever ship them again tbh.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 07:07 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
they honestly should have done ZG this season instead of ZJ. It would have made this season so much more tolerable. Even if ZW end up together, I will always believe ZG need to happen at least even if it doesn't work out.
I agree. Hopefully they will get a chance with a season 4 to repair this. I could never accept ZW as endgame when we never got to see ZG before that. If they don't work out that's fine then, but without a try it always will feel like lost potential.

Thanks for the pretty art Juliana. This sure is pretty
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 09:42 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
thanks for adding me

thanks Shu I agree with you. GZ as a couple have not been ruined, but they both act so goofy now it's hard to image them together. But the ZG relationship is repairable. After the way ZW ended I don't think I could ever ship them again tbh.
Amy, WZ was okay after the cheating, it is the dating of her cousin by Wade that makes it wrong, IMO.

And George is the funniest character, and yet, why are ZG never even allowed to hang out. If they are never going to let them date at least let them be friends.

And Juliana, thanks for the gifs!

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 02-18-2014, 12:18 PM
Extreme Fan

I rewatched the pilot last night (as promissed) and loved it again. It's a great episode and does a good job of introducing all the characters. I still understand why I fell in love Bluebell immediately.

My favorite GZ moment is the moment where George gets Zoe's suitcase from the trunk of his car and introduces himself to Zoe and they exchange those cute looks. And then his perfect line when he anwers her introduction with "Well, good luck dr...... Zoe Hart. I hope you'll find what you're looking for". There was so much promiss there

The alligator scene is still so good ("beat it Burt") and really romantic
Then there's the scene where Zoe treats George's injured shoulder and he faints. Scott's so good with that sort of thing and his facial expression before he faints is priceless This gave us a glimpse at how funny George (Scott) could be

The scene at the water front between Zoe and George makes a very pretty picture. I love their outfits in that scene. They look incredibly good and the scenery is gorgeous. But I never liked Georges lines in that scene (although he looked incredibly cute saying them ). I always thought it was weird that he felt the need to explain to Zoe that Lemon was a nicer girl when they were younger. Why should he feel he had to explain any of Lemon´s behavior towards Zoe at that point? That was weird writing IMO. What made my heart melt again was the way George looked, with regret it seems, when Zoe walks away (and out of his life, as he thinks)
Old 02-18-2014, 12:22 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

You may laugh but I loved Zoe talking with George about being a serial killer. (She seems to get to say that stuff a lot, since she also said it in HIMYM) But the way George responded was great too.

But I agree about the pilot it was a great episode...and it was no surprise why Zoe fell for George from the moment she met him. He is such a classy guy.

But I do agree with you about his words regarding Lemon. But I guess it was to show his doubt about that relationship?

Old 02-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Amy, WZ was okay after the cheating, it is the dating of her cousin by Wade that makes it wrong, IMO.

And George is the funniest character, and yet, why are ZG never even allowed to hang out. If they are never going to let them date at least let them be friends.

And Juliana, thanks for the gifs!

yeah I see what you're saying about WZ.

That's kinda what I mean by goofy. They hardly ever interact with each other and when they do they both act kinda weird around the other. i liked it when they could really enjoy each other's company.
One Thing Remains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2014, 10:20 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Some pretty art I just saw on tumblr for you to enjoy!

RACHEL BILSON
oh just kill me.
THE POTENTIAL!

Old 02-20-2014, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalejr89 (View Post)
oh just kill me.
THE POTENTIAL!
I love the NO napkins. I keep on hoping that those napkins both still exist, that they both kept it (Zoe too)

Such a pretty pair!

Last edited by LazySummer; 02-21-2014 at 01:39 PM
Old 03-07-2014, 06:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Can I be add?