Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2014, 10:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Inevitable {Zoe♥George} #22: "You were the first person to accept me here, and I miss you."

z o e g e o r g e

appreciation thread

"Zoe Hart, from the first day I picked you up by the side of the road, you have gotten to me."

"with the right person it just flows."

shippers.
01. until morning
02. noelle
03. Chrissalaugha
04. Elena_1716
05. then you must kiss me
06. Kiane
07. Cosmic Love
08. ~ Fire & Ice ~
09. Stay to the Lights
10. xlennie
11. Comfortably Numb
12. ~anni~
13. julyhsm
14. tsforever
15. Suddenly Enlightened
16. Leah_LL_Fan
17. IviilBrown
18. blazing star
19. NBalways
20. BlackHalo
21. naturellebella
22. forever yours
23. Laurababora
24. serendipity or fate
25. BoxingKangaroo
26. dalejr89
27. Heαrt&Souℓ
28. Boyfriend & Prettygirl <3
29. TruLove
30. Zee...
31. speedoflifexx
32. Queen of Babble
32. MPFan09
34. kerbear28
35. GZphan
36. Miss Golightly
37. CloisFan
38. toxicgurl169
39. michi-a
40. Evenstar9885
41. Famu
42. Miss Rose
43. LazySummer
44. forblueskiesxx
45. hollowmeadow
46. LysCat
47. AllForBeLieving
48. TuggyAngel
49. xoSummer
50. Kimberly
51. susana@
52. sem1222
53. Kisara
54. Sehj_Delena
55. sprezzatura
56. niadk
57. Venetia
58. Jensen girl22
59. ale-la-pazza1
60. raeofsun
61. TeamLaFox
62. Fan_Girl
63. ds44
64. Dazy143
65. innocent_chick
66. Soeshie20
67. AnneH
68. JRBudgrl8
69. Addie2161
70. Airis
71. holding my heart
72. Japril
73. Eclarexdelena
74. gwennylou
75. keroppi
76. miss_vieira

● ● ●

the reasons.
Because she almost killed the guy she kinda liked.
Because he saved her from Burt Reynolds.
Because they struck magic, from the moment they met.
Because he climbed into the mud to save her well-toned ass.
Because that goodbye scene was not their last... it's just the beginning with them.
Because he confided in her about his love for Lemon.
Because she has a strong policy against strangers chopping her up into little pieces.
Because he hopes she finds what she's looking for.
Because he's showing her that small towns have their perks.
Because if he wanted to see her again, he could have just asked.
Because he wasn't dying to be seen with her in public, and she couldn't blame him.
Because he stands up for her right to be in BlueBell.
Because she's got googly-eyes for golden-boy George.
Because he'll take his chances being seen talking to her.
Because it didn't occur to him that she signed herself up for the cooking contest.
Because he's keeping track of how she hasn't started off well in BlueBell, and she's glad...
Because he has no interest in Zoe Hart, but when banned from seeing her, he couldn't stay away.
Because "what I got out of that mish-mash.. 'you're having problems with your gumbo'."
Because, "You're coming with me, okay?"
Because he wasn't afraid to grab her purse.
Because they both love the sweet corn risotto from the same restaurant in New York.
Because if George had ever seen Zoe in New York, he'd probably remember.
Because he took her to the market to buy gumbo ingredients.
Because he gave her his tie to use as a tourniquet.
Because she was so focused and in control, and he thought it was amazing and impressive.
Because George doesn't care if Lemon finds out he was with Zoe.
Because she's new in town and doesn't have any friends, and he doesn't like ultimatums, and likes to be trusted.
Because it's "babysteps."
Because she was doing a pretty good job of letting him in.
Because they're the only two Woody Allen fans in BlueBell.
Because she reminds him of a lot of things.
Because Addie was right, with the right person, it does just flow.
Because "There's gotta be some other guy in this town. Someone like George, but single."
because he also misses New York, especially this time of year
because he was wondering if he might want to help her with some of the research
because they will have the BEST take-out that Fancy's has to offer
because everybody knows she's been making eyes at George Tucker
because he admits there may be some sparks there
because yes, they may have flirted
Because the way they looked at each other when they said goodbye said it was just for now
Because “Your Majesty.”
Because “Not in the eye. You just looked me right in the eye!”
Because Zoe’s speech at the MOTY cocktail party revealed her true feelings for George to the entire town!
Because Zoe feels “Lucky to know someone so funny and charming. A man who listens when he’s with you, who really hears you. Who gets you, like no one else ever did.”
Because “I’ve been working like crazy to not have a thing for George since I got here.”
Because he knew that she would call her father…for him. And that’s why he couldn’t ask her to.
Because she did call her father for him.
Because when he grabbed her hand in the hospital room, their connection was UNDENIABLE.
Because her father assumed things between her and Mr. Tucker’s son were “serious.”
Because the look they exchanged after he invited her and her father to dinner was SO SWEET!
Because he got all nervous and flustered when her father interrogated him about the significance of their relationship.
Because Zoe calling her father would make sense if she and George were an “item.”
Because it was OBVIOUS to her father that she has feelings for George.
Because she has no interest in being the person to break George’s heart.
Because “Close talking like this could look like kissing. If anyone saw us right now they would think we were kissing…but we’re not.”
Because when he saw Lavon kissing Lemon, Zoe was the only one he trusted to talk to about it.
Because the look on her face after he told her they were not friends said it all.
Because he gets to start over now, while he is still young, vibrant, and, let’s face it, kinda cute.
Because “(Lemon) wasn’t my destiny. So now it’s my job to find out what or WHO that destiny is."
Because he hopes to see Zoe Hart around again…real soon.
Because “Don’t die.”
Because “You need to seize the day, Zoe Hart.”
Because “What if George is my destiny…?”
Because the smiles these two were exchanging while he was singing in the jazz club were ELECTRIC.
Because “There are a lot of things you don’t know about me, Zoe Hart.”
Because they both want to go to Uganda to see the gorillas in the wild….one of the many things they have in common.
Because “You two lead such an amazing life”….”We really do.”
Because, “Zoe Hart, from the first time I picked you up by the side of the road, you have gotten me.”
Because he’s done everything on his to-do list, except one….
Because kissing Zoe Hart was on his list.
Because their AMAZING first kiss was all that we had hoped for and more!
Because at the end of their night together in New Orleans, they both understood that it was time to go home.
Because, “This night was magical…”
Because, “What is that look on your face?” HOPE
Because “Now I know that George and I would be, that we could be great together.”
Because she put her napkin from the jazz club up on her mirror.
Because she felt the need to give her hair a good toss before she told him to come in.
Because he was up all night wanting to talk to her.
Because he makes her flustered….and he’s flustered, too.
Because he can’t stop thinking about last night.
Because their night together was possibly the best night of his life.
Because she knows he felt what she did in New Orleans.
Because Zoe understands how Rose feels about Frederick Dean…
Because, “I’m real lucky to have you in my life, Zoe.”
Because Zoe wanted to show George that she is in this race, too.
Because the smiles they exchanged during the Bluebell Battle were too cute!
Because, “I don’t want to be just friends. I joined this race to fight for you.”
Because “I’ll wait for you. I’ll wait no matter how long it takes.”
Because even if he made his “choice,” we think he’ll be changing his mind…
Because she crashed his “dream” wedding.
Because he kept his napkin from the jazz club, too…and put it right in his back pocket. It made him sad to look at it, but he couldn’t let it go.
Because he couldn’t hide how thrown he was when he learned that Zoe had decided to stay…as in for good.
Because she won't make anything difficult for him…
Because “We will find a way to coexist. And every day from here on out will get easier…Right?”
Because “I told George I was staying, and he looked like he was going to throw up” and it’s a good thing.
Because “He was upset because he still has feelings for me.”
Because “if it’s not today, then…”
Because “Why didn’t anyone tell me she was staying?”
Because there is nothing that can erase what he feels for Zoe.
Because he can’t marry Lemon when a part of him is in love with someone else.
Because George Tucker standing soaking wet in her doorway is one beautiful picture.
Because he thought that if she went to New York he might be able to put her out of his mind, but now he knows that he can’t…and he doesn’t want to.
Because he kissed her softly as the rain fell. Sigh.
Because he’ll call her tomorrow.
Because “We got a lot to talk about.”
Because he called off his wedding and made a “grand romantic gesture.”
Because he chose HER, and he wants HER.
Because he just turned his whole life upside-down for her.
Because he was jealous.
Because he admitted it was his fault for not telling her how he felt sooner.
Because “So choose me.”
Because “I suddenly felt the girl of my dreams right there within my reach and I HAD TO REACH.”
Because “it was either that or risk spending the rest of my life wondering if I let the girl that I know I am meant to be with slip right through my fingers.”
Because he is ALL in.
Because he fought Wade for her. He fought for her.
Because “We need to take our time. Baby steps. Sometimes, it’s about baby steps.”
Because as much as she wants to ride off into the sunset with him, she can’t right now.
Because he knows how he feels about her, and he knows they can make this work.
Because she can’t be his rebound.
Because she wants to be with him so much…she let him go and asked him to date other people.
Because “One day soon, the stars will align and you will be single and healed, and so will I.”
Because she wants him to be happy.
Because her telling him to date other people…THAT he’s still not happy about.
Because "I am not givin’ up on the two of us.”
Because he is still hoping that they’ll be together someday.
Because he is going to take this time and become the best version of himself that he possibly can be, because well, she deserves that.
Because he deserves that, too.
Because she was so NOT “fine with it” when she found out he was trying to have a one-night-stand.
Because “You can relax, alright. He struck out.”
Because she was relieved that he struck out.
Because “George Tucker, don’t move!”… "Why? Is there a bee in my hair?!”
Because “Do I have time for at least one hurricane?”
Because he sang in Wade’s band for her.
Because it bothered her to see all the other women at the concert noticing George.
Because “Who knew George Tucker could sing like that?” Well…Zoe did.
Because his first date was a disaster, and the first person he told about it was Zoe.
Because it felt good to have himself out there…trying.
Because “You just gotta put yourself first sometimes, I guess.”
Because he slept-walked into her house in the middle of the night and left his toothbrush.
Because she pepper-sprayed him thinking he was a psycho freak!
Because she convinced him to let her observe him over night to find out the cause of his sleepwalking.
Because "You probably won't end up in the Gulf, but just in case, wear a life vest."
Because “See you tonight, Doctor.”… "Happy Halloween!”
Because his routine doesn’t usually have Zoe following him around all night.
Because “You won’t even notice that I’m here.” Sure, Zoe.
Because “How about for tonight, you change, maybe, over…there.” Ahem.
Because “You really think this is a good idea?”
Because the tension on that houseboat was palpable.
Because, “Whatever you say, Doc.”
Because he was going to be a firefighter.
Because “Just pretend that I’m not here.”… "Yeah, that’s gonna be pretty much impossible.”
Because she lost George!
Because when George sleepwalks, Zoe is his girlfriend.
Because “You look awfully pretty this evening.”
Because it was time to go to bed and he held her hand.
Because “So...We’re together, huh?”… "Duh!”
Because “George, are we happy?”… "How can we not be?”
Because “Zoe, you and I, we belong…”
Because they almost kissed again. Sure, he was sleeping-walking, but still!
Because in his dream state, he is in a relationship with Zoe. Zoe is the girl of his dreams. Literally.
Because “it’s not really that big of a surprise, is it?”
Because “Zoe, a part of me is still hung up on you. Like a big, big part. Like pretty much most of me. Like ALL of me.”
Because “The question is, why aren’t we together again?”
Because of course she is still hung up on him, too.
Because we have to think in terms of the long game.
Because he accepted it when she told him that now was not the right time for them.
Because the look on his face when he said good night to her was heartbreaking.
Because “Hey, you wanted me to date. I’m just asking for the same thing." -- ”That is not funny.”
Because “If you need any legal protection, you just give me a call.”
Because she hid behind Wade’s bed to keep their relationship from George.
Because she was afraid George would hate both of them forever.
Because he’s known for awhile, and he’s okay with it…kinda okay with it.
Because when Wade told her that George knows and doesn’t care, the disappointed look on her face spoke volumes.
Because “He says he’s fine with it.” – “Really? He is?”
Because George not being jealous of her being with Wade was NOT cool and NOT what she wanted.
Because she was surprised when Wade told her that George was dating Tansy…because they’re so different.
Because “Actually, it’s a Class C felony…” – “Oh! Nice.”
Because it was painful for her to see him kiss Tansy in her office.
Because he knew she was watching.
Because “So maybe wisecracking wheelman suits you.”
Because “Maybe life’s not a picture. Maybe it’s a movie. And I for one am curious to see how this one ends.”
Because Zoe’s mom has heard about George.
Because “That’s George Tucker, the man you may or may not be in love with?”
Because "Nothing happened to derail that wedding. That's for sure."
Because their first meeting after Wade and Zoe “made it official” was delightfully awkward and bittersweet.
Because, “Yeah, I hope that’s not too weird for you.”
Because “You could take all of the single guys in Bluebell and throw ‘em in one room. You were bound to date someone I knew.” – “And you were bound to date their ex-wife.” – “Touche”
Because “Life in Bluebell.” – “Sure.”
Because Wade went to George for advice about Zoe (and those who would ask WWLLJJD?)
Because they both wanted to see the foreign film with “that guy from ‘The Artist’.”
Because they both thought the movie was brilliant and would have loved to walk out of it at Cannes.
Because the way they were chatting, smiling, and laughing together after the movie was so…natural.
Because “That is who George should be with. Look at them!” – Mrs. Tucker
Because the talking over each other as they made excuses for not going on a double date was hilarious.
Because they both picked the same restaurant to cover up lying about the double date.
Because the simultaneous excuses and talking over each other thing happened again, and it was freakin’ adorable…again.
Because “You two belong together!” – Mrs. Tucker
Because why aren’t they together, again?
Because “Zoe, you’ve made a number of speeches on the subject, why don’t you summarize.”
Because “I’m sorry. What was the question?”
Because “It made more sense at the time.”
Because they admit that they were drawn to each other.
Because, “Okay, FINE! We have feelings for each other. Are you happy?!”
Because “the truth is, yes, there is a chance that there might always be some type of connection between Zoe Hart and me.”
Because Zoe’s reaction when she overheard George tell Tansy that it would be “completely fine” if he never ended up with Zoe Hart was…”Wow.”
Because she just always thought in the back of her mind that she would end up with George.
Because he always saw them circling back towards each other at some point.
Because it’s clear to us that they are still in the same orbit, no matter what they say.
Because, “Alright, then…”
Because the way they were looking at each other on the boat that night left no doubt in our minds that they are lying to themselves.
Because George pulled Tansy’s chair out for her, and Zoe totally noticed.
Because, of course, they both wanted to see “The Book of Morman.”
Because their confused and pained expressions as they watched Mind Face practice were PRICELESS.
Because when she wanted someone to assist her with her scheme to help Wade win the Battle of the Bands, George was the first person she turned to.
Because neither of them understand what Mind Face means. It’s a confounding name.
Because he would do anything for Zoe, including convincing Wade to let him sing in his band.
Because we love seeing them plotting and scheming together.
Because their “low five” was completely adorable.
Because when Zoe came to the bar looking for Wade, you could tell that all he wanted to do was comfort her.
Because he gave her all of his waffles, and his napkin.
Because he looked away when she asked him not to look at her.
Because he went and had a little talk with Wade even though Tansy told him not to.
Because the reason he was pissed was because Wade left the bar with a woman who wasn’t Zoe Hart.
Because protective George is damn sexy!
Because “The monster’s still here.”
Because “I know you’re goin’ through a rough time right now, and if there’s anything I can do, like punch Wade, or have Tansy punch Wade again, or have anyone at all punch Wade..."
Because he realizes now that all his ideas involve punching Wade, but he can work on others…
Because George is “not a fan” of Jonah Breeland.
Because like he would want to enjoy the company of any woman stupid enough to fall for Jonah’s load of crap.
Because “Funny. She doesn’t seem stupid.”
Because George’s jealousy was showing all over his face when Zoe agreed to go on Spring Break with Jonah.
Because “Zoe Hart is a good person, and she has been through a lot lately. So the last thing she needs is a sleaze ball trying to take advantage of her.”
Because she defended him when Jonah accused him of sabotaging their date on purpose.
Because “George is good...”
Because it was George who insisted they take the scenic route to see migrating ducks.
Because “I’ll be right back. I have a lawyer to kill.”
Because “Why would you do that? Are you jealous?”
Because “We have been over that.”
Because YES, it could seem like George asking Brick to take the scenic route and telling Jonah not take Zoe on Spring Break are related…
Because “…it was Brick’s fault.”
Because how could George predict that Brick would hit a tree trunk, and then get a flat tire, and then hurt his hand tryin’ to fix it. He’s not Nostradamus.
Because “I don’t like the guy. Okay, Zoe. He’s a player. And he takes advantage of women. So, as friend…”
Because she’s perfectly entitled to a little Spring Break fun, without or without his judgment.
Because George’s denial is amusing.
Because Tansy totally sees it.
Because, in spite of his own reservations, he selflessly asked Brick to cover the office so Zoe could go to Spring Break.
Because Zoe sat right next to him in the hospital waiting room without a second thought.
Because are we imagining things, or is Lemon noticing that they belong together, too…
Because she apologized for accusing him of being jealous of Jonah.
Because there were ducks…
Because “Really? Whistling ducks? What do they whistle?”
Because “I guess there was a part of me that did suggest to Brick to take the scenic route…”
Because “…it was just because I couldn’t…I couldn’t stand Jonah bein’ with ya.”
Because “He doesn’t appreciate you, Zoe. He’s not capable of it. He’s not gonna see all that you…how special you are. He just doesn’t see you. That’s all.”
Because “That’s nice. Thank you.”
Because “As for being jealous in that other way. No. Not at all. We have been OVER that. Many times.”
Because “It’s a relief.”
Because these two are not in denial at ALL. Uh huh.
Because that last look they shared before he got up to get something to eat made our hearts melt.
Because Zoe’s more the “take the scenic route, see the ducks kinda girl.”
Because they are a “take the scenic route, see the ducks” kinda couple.
Because Jonah gets it, too.
Because the New York Times is “our paper” and they are the only two people in Bluebell who purchase that liberal gossip rag.
Because they both need to unwind with the New York Times crossword puzzle.
Because George promised to buy six extra newspapers so they could both have their New York Times.
Because George is Zoe’s hero!
Because that hug was adorable.
Because “What is goin’ on with you and Zoe Hart?!”
Because, “Zoe, don’t you know? I would do anything for you.”
Because Zoe is everything to him. She always has been.
Because even their dream sequence kisses are HOT!
Because she had an incredible dream about a certain gentleman.
Because there was this hug, and he smelled so…
Because “So what if he’s amazing, and wonderful…”
Because she probably made a mistake not picking him way back when.
Because we know she won’t be able to put these feelings out. Just squash them way, way down. Push them DEEP, DEEP, DEEP into her SUB, SUB, SUB SUBCONSCIOUS.
Because when it comes to George, “not smart” is kind of her MO.
Because Zoe trying to avoid George was hilarious.
Because Zoe Hart is playing Juliet to George Tucker’s Romeo!
Because if she kisses him, she’s gonna go right back down that rabbit hole again.
Because “Hey there, Romeo.”
Because the scandal of them playing Romeo and Juliet is a huge box office draw!
Because even being a beekeeper couldn’t help Zoe avoid her feelings for George.
Because “I just hope you brushed your teeth, Juliet, cause you and I are gonna be doin’ some major liplockin’.”
Because “surely thou wouldst feel healthier with a kiss.”
Because “Dammit,” Zoe’s attempt to avoid that kiss on stage failed miserably.
Because, yes, their stage kisses are hot, too.
Because the heartbroken look on his face when she said that she felt absolutely nothing when they kissed revealed the truth.
Because for George Tucker, Zoe being completely over him was clearly not “great, great news, Zoe Hart.”
Because the pained look on her face after George kissed Tansy and offered to let her move in with him showed us everything we already knew.
Because they are SOOO in denial!
Because Zoe almost choked to death on a doughnut bite when she saw George “playing houseboat” and “setting sail on the sea of cohabitation” with Tansy on Dash’s blog.
Because if there is someone that you care about in this world, the risk lies in not letting them know while you have the chance.
Because Zoe put her cards on the table and told George how she felt.
Because she realized she doesn’t want to die with regrets, and she regrets not being with George.
Because Zoe made a huge, life-altering mistake when she told George that they shouldn’t date the day after he didn't get married.
Because we know it's not too late for Zoe to change things.
Because she MORE than likes him.
Because, actually, she’s pretty sure he’s the one for her.
Because her timing is terrible, but she needed him to know.
Because he was completely thrown by Zoe’s confession.
Because even though he thinks she’s out of her freakin’ mind right now, we know she got to him.
Because maybe she had every opportunity in the world to be with him and didn’t take it, but we know she will get another chance with George Tucker.
Because “HELLO. I am Vodka. Hello, Vodka. I’m Coffee Liquor. Mmmwah!”
Because “This is weird. Like an episode of Sesame Street they decided to never air.”
Because she brought him the ingredients of a mind eraser drink that is guaranteed…by the internet.
Because she’s been a little crazy lately.
Because “You’re a lawyer. You’ve heard of the insanity defense.”
Because she swears it was a one-time thing.
Because she felt so bad, she didn’t sleep all night.
Because she was here to apologize for saying that she had feelings for George last night.
Because the important part is that she apologized.
Because “Did she say she doesn’t have feelings for you?” “I don’t recall that coming up.”
Because she’s online dating and moving on, and he doesn’t feel the same way. All in the past. Sure, George.
Because more denial and…also, free vodka.
Because one of her dates reminded her too much of someone she is trying to move on from.
Because there is “Magic in the Stars” for George and Zoe, and one day they will align for them.
Because Zoe Hart will always keep on popping up everywhere in George Tucker’s life.
Because Tansy doesn’t believe George doesn’t have feelings for Zoe…and deep down, George doesn’t either.
Because Tansy is threatened by Zoe, and her gut told her to get out of town.

● ● ●

● ● ●

links
Zoe & George Tumblr
Hart of Dixie Web
Hart of Dixie Tumblr
fanvids
zoe + george | still into you
zoe + george | i should've kissed you
zoe + george | losing my mind
zoe + george | are we just friends?
zoe + george | say it now
zoe + george | last dance
zoe + george | staring at it
zoe + george | ships in the night
zoe + george | red
zoe + george | you make me smile
zoe + george | anywhere but here
zoe + george | the mess i made
zoe + george | somewhere in between
zoe + george | nothing like you and i
zoe + george | hey na na
zoe + george | we found love
zoe + george | reason for love
zoe + george | that one special kiss
zoe + george | the trouble with girls
zoe + george | sky's still blue
zoe + george | captured
zoe + george | i'm with you
zoe + george | i see you
zoe + george | god gave me you
zoe + george | discord
zoe + george | you look so fine
zoe + george | can't shake you

future titles
"It's like Zoe Hart has flipped some New York switch in you, and you're not the same person anymore..."
“That is who George should be with. Look at them!” – Mrs. Tucker
“Okay, FINE! We have feelings for each other. Are you happy?!”
“the truth is, yes, there is a chance that there might always be some type of connection between Zoe Hart and me.”
They are a "take the scenic route, see the ducks" kinda couple.
Zoe is everything to George. Always has been.
past threads
01 ; 02 ; 03 ; 04 ; 05 ; 06 ; 07 ; 08 ; 09 ; 10
11 ; 12 ; 13 ; 14 ; 15 ; 16 ; 17 ; 18 ; 19 ; 20
21 ; 22 ; 23 ; 24 ; 25 ; 26 ; 27 ; 28 ; 29 ; 30

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 09-02-2014 at 09:50 PM
dalejr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

TFTNT Steph!

And I am impressed with the tagging!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:52 AM
Addicted Fan

hahah thanks!!

Old 01-23-2014, 01:44 PM
Extreme Fan

TFTNT Steph I do love the title! Hope we will finally have some new GZ moments to talk about before this thread ends
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 10:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

tftnt Steph! I really do love the title, and the HOPE in that quote. I swear, if we ever get to see GZ in a romantic relationship for any length of time, we deserve EVERY AWARD for our patience. EVERY AWARD.
Old 01-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerbear28 (View Post)
tftnt Steph! I really do love the title, and the HOPE in that quote. I swear, if we ever get to see GZ in a romantic relationship for any length of time, we deserve EVERY AWARD for our patience. EVERY AWARD.
we sure do!
Old 01-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Since we have a hiatus coming up during the posting challenge in Feb...anyone interested in doing a group rewatch of a few good GZ episodes?

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 01-25-2014, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Reign

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Since we have a hiatus coming up during the posting challenge in Feb...anyone interested in doing a group rewatch of a few good GZ episodes?
That sounds great, Cathy! It would be nice to relive the good moments.
Old 01-26-2014, 10:32 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Okay we can discuss next month and see if we can find a time we can all watch together and chat as we watch! Should be fun!

Also, does anyone know where I can find a screencap from 310 of George standing up to give Tansy his jacket...my friend really likes his legs in that scene!

Old 01-26-2014, 12:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Okay we can discuss next month and see if we can find a time we can all watch together and chat as we watch! Should be fun!

Also, does anyone know where I can find a screencap from 310 of George standing up to give Tansy his jacket...my friend really likes his legs in that scene!
Great idea, Cathy, a group rewatch I'm in!

Sorry I didn't reply to your tweet earlier with this question (I was away for the day). Found this one on Tumbler. No gif, but a picture and legs https://31.media.tumblr.com/d80af4af...wgfeo1_500.jpg
Old 01-26-2014, 02:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

There may only be a few of us, so I don't know both of your schedules, but I can try to be flexible?

Pilot?
119?
for sure, any others we want to try to get in?

Old 01-26-2014, 09:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Tftnt
ds44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
There may only be a few of us, so I don't know both of your schedules, but I can try to be flexible?

Pilot?
119?
for sure, any others we want to try to get in?
I can watch on Monday and Tuesday nights (my time) and Wednesday days. Let's start with the pilot
Old 01-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Addicted Fan

don't forget 1x07.

and i'm still waiting for George and Zoe to happen. I will be forever waiting.

my faith in GZ will not waiver even if my faith in HoD has.

Old 01-27-2014, 04:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

So does this mean you are game for the rewatch during the hiatus Steph?!

I almost forgot about 1X07.... Crossbow...

Reply   Post New Thread