Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-11-2020, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nah, she'd probably just random give you a name without thought there.
Old 07-12-2020, 06:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Nah, she'd probably just random give you a name without thought there.
That is true.

I just hope someday we get a name for their son. It would have been different if we didn't get a name if we just saw Zoe pregnant and not have the baby. Or if we didn't see them come into the room announcing the birth. I would have been a little less upset about it. But we did see them come into the room and announce the birth.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 07-12-2020, 11:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

Yeah, I don't think I'll ever really understand why the writers chose to do it that way
Old 07-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, I don't think I'll ever really understand why the writers chose to do it that way
Maybe they thought that we would have a season 5 and they would be able to have them decide on a name in the premiere. I am not sure.

Old 07-12-2020, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

If the show returned, who would you want to see as a guest star on the show, who hasn't been on there before?
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 07-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
If the show returned, who would you want to see as a guest star on the show, who hasn't been on there before?
Hm....I don't really have anyone in mind. You?
Old 07-12-2020, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

I would love for Adam Brody to guest star, but that is never gonna happen. It would kinda be a complete full circle moment, since all three of them shared scenes together in The O.C. I dunno maybe he can be an old friend, turned rival of Wade's. And no, I'm not suggesting triangle, Zoe and Wade are meant to be me and I would never want to see them with anyone else. I am just speaking about Wade. Wilson is funny and Adam is funny. I think it would be kind of funny watching them act opposite each other.

Another would be Scott Michael Foster who played Cappie on Greek. If they ever wanted to recast Wade's brother Jesse and bring him on full time, I would be okay with Scott. We know Justin would never come back, so they would have to recast, if they ever brought Jesse back.

I also think Dugan O'Neal, Wilson's acting buddy in L.A. Rangers and the guy who directed all Wilson's projects. They are funnnnnnnnnnnny together. Even in interviews together, they crack me up and they were hilarious together in L.A. Rangers. Dugan is a really funny guy. I think he would be great on the show.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 07-13-2020, 07:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I think it would have been interesting to see Autumn Reeser be in a few more episodes. If we had a full season 4, I think it would have been kind of cool to see her become friends with Zoe and something like that. Because Rachel and Autumn were friends on The OC. There already were a lot of people involved in the oc who ended up on Hart of dixie. I never realized that Jaime guest starred on the oc way back when too. Plus, Leila Gerstein and Josh Schwartz both were too involved. Obviously Josh Schwartz created the oc, but Leila Gerstein wrote for the oc sometimes.

Old 07-13-2020, 08:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Another would be Scott Michael Foster who played Cappie on Greek. If they ever wanted to recast Wade's brother Jesse and bring him on full time, I would be okay with Scott. We know Justin would never come back, so they would have to recast, if they ever brought Jesse back.
Yes! Tell Cathy this and she'll love you
Old 07-13-2020, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes! Tell Cathy this and she'll love you
He's the absolute best. I often compare Cappie to Wade. Like we were talking about a while back, Wade and Cappie have so many similarities. I also find it funny, how going back and revisiting Greek, how much I noticed Cappie wears plaid and I mean A LOT of plaid. Obviously Wade looks better in it, but I do love Cappie. He and his relationship with Casey was very similar to Zoe and Wade as well. They are in my top 4 couple list.

Obviously my love for Wade is stronger, but I would loveeeee to see Scott guest star and share scenes with Wilson. My top TV boyfriends are Pacey Witter, Wade Kinsella, Seth Cohen and Cappie. So I would be fine with any of these 4, Josh, Adam, Scott and Wilson interacting together on screen.
Old 07-14-2020, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Even though they probably wouldn't have done it, they should have recast Jesse on HOD so we could seee him again and see if his relationship with Wade was still strained. I think it would definitely be a good thing to have if we ever get a reboot in the future.

Old 07-14-2020, 08:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That new icon Karen

Would you want the brothers still in a bad place at the start of a revival?
Old 07-14-2020, 10:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That new icon Karen

Would you want the brothers still in a bad place at the start of a revival?
I know. I love that scene so much. Wade gently kissing his wife, while she's holding their son. Zoe looks so happy. UGH, that was a perfect moment.

Honestly, I think I would want a sibling rivalry still, but not like it was, where there is anger. Playful rivalry and some serious moments is okay, but I would not want them in heated/angry conversations like last time. I think Wade got that off his chest and I think Jesse needed to hear it. I'd like to see him come back and work on his relationship with both Wade and a sober Earl and see how that plays out. I wonder how he would react to Wade being a dad and married to the girl he wanted to take on a date. I am sure he knows, right? I can't remember was he mentioned again by Wade after he left town?
Old 07-15-2020, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Yeah. I agree I think I would want some sibling rivalry at least in the beginning and then gradually get better. I could see Zoe taking it upon herself to try and mend their relationship. Especially since he was now her family. It would also be really cool to see the interactions with Earl as well as with Zoe. Jesse seeing that Wade got the girl. Because after all, Jesse saw that Wade like Zoe even when all Wade did was deny it.

I don't think he was ever mentioned again after the episode that he was in.

Old 07-15-2020, 04:22 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, i don't think he was mentioned again either.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread