Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2020, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, & him just talking about how great Wade was, made it harder for her
yeah. Exactly! and I am sure that just made her feelings for him harder to hide. Though there were definitely some points that her feelings were insanely obviously so not quite sure how anyone wouldn't be able to notice it.
RissB_23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 05:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
Yeah, & him just talking about how great Wade was, made it harder for her
And you know it burned her butt when she realized Vivian let Wade meet Zoe's aunt, before she let Zoe. And Wade rubbed it in that she loved him.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It absolute makes sense though that Zoe would go for the opposite of Wade.
Old 05-31-2020, 09:12 PM
Elite Fan

And it made sense why it never worked with boring, safe, (the type of guy she thinks she belongs with) Joel. I mean, once you go Wade, you never go back.

Like Wade said about George. Why settle for a 4 cylinder when she had just ridden a V8. And surprise, surprise, she went for the v8 again and told George to go date other people. You can tell that stuck to, cause Joel was more like a 2 cylinder and she went back to Wade after that too.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 06-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
And it made sense why it never worked with boring, safe, (the type of guy she thinks she belongs with) Joel. I mean, once you go Wade, you never go back.

Like Wade said about George. Why settle for a 4 cylinder when she had just ridden a V8. And surprise, surprise, she went for the v8 again and told George to go date other people. You can tell that stuck to, cause Joel was more like a 2 cylinder and she went back to Wade after that too.
Oh yeah exactly !!! Zoe was only going "safe" because she got hurt so badly by Wade, but that was the ONLY reason she did take the easy route with joel. She even said that about bluebell. NY was easy. Joel was easy. But like George said in 3x19, Zoe didnt do easy. She was just protecting her heart. Ohhh yeah what Wade said about the V8 was completely true. She was with Wade for a good amount of time so there was no turning her back on him anymore.
Old 06-01-2020, 08:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Her heart was Wade's but her mind was just trying to protect her heart from getting so hurt again.
Old 06-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad he earned her trust back.
Old 06-02-2020, 05:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Her heart was Wade's but her mind was just trying to protect her heart from getting so hurt again.
You explained it GREAT. That is exactly what it was. Her heart was Wade's all along but her head was getting in the way of it all because she got hurt so badly. That is why she tried to make the easy choice and be with the boyfriend that seemed picture perfect. One who she didnt think would hurt her the way Wade did. But Wade still had her heart. Nothing would change that.
Old 06-02-2020, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it was clear early on that Wade still had her heart, otherwise she wouldn't have slept with him again. She felt bad and he was the only one who could make her feel better. AB said it best, when she said there were plenty of things Zoe could have done to feel better, but she made a move on Wade and slept with him again. Which is why she packed her things to leave, cause clearly she still felt feelings for him and was too hurt to stay there with him, because she knew if she did, she would probably take him back right away and she needed to heal and he needed time to grow up a bit.

I don't think he needed as much time as she gave him though. That was a long freaking time.
Old 06-02-2020, 03:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah, it was clear early on that Wade still had her heart, otherwise she wouldn't have slept with him again. She felt bad and he was the only one who could make her feel better. AB said it best, when she said there were plenty of things Zoe could have done to feel better, but she made a move on Wade and slept with him again. Which is why she packed her things to leave, cause clearly she still felt feelings for him and was too hurt to stay there with him, because she knew if she did, she would probably take him back right away and she needed to heal and he needed time to grow up a bit.

I don't think he needed as much time as she gave him though. That was a long freaking time.
Yeah exactly. There were so many things that Zoe could have done to make her not feel sad anymore yet the one thing she chose was sleeping with Wade so Wade was the only person who made her feel better. That onvioisly proved that he was the one she cared for. But she didnt want it to be that. I think the time she waited wasnt necessarily time for him to grow up but more so time for her to heal and forgive him completely.
Old 06-03-2020, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Joel was never going to be able to hurt her like as deeply/strongly as Wade did.

That time to heal would have worked better if she had stayed single.
Old 06-04-2020, 07:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Joel was never going to be able to hurt her like as deeply/strongly as Wade did.

That time to heal would have worked better if she had stayed single.
yeah I think so too. IMO Zoe should have stayed single after moving back to Bluebell and even if she was still hurt and healing from the breakup with Wade, she would have healed without the boyfriend component. I think it would have been better to just saw Zoe and Wade go on dates with other people because it would most likely still cause the jealousy for them. If Zoe were to be in a relationship somewhat on the level of her relationship with Judson for a couple episodes that would have been okay too.
Old 06-04-2020, 08:02 AM
Elite Fan

Exactly. Having her come back to BB with a serious boyfriend after Wade told her he loved her and her telling Joel she loved him, made no sense, not to mention it was a complete slap to our faces. Had she just dated around, Wade as well, I think it would had been easier to process their break up. I think throwing both into serious relationships didn't help things at all.
Old 06-04-2020, 10:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly. Having her come back to BB with a serious boyfriend after Wade told her he loved her and her telling Joel she loved him, made no sense, not to mention it was a complete slap to our faces. Had she just dated around, Wade as well, I think it would had been easier to process their break up. I think throwing both into serious relationships didn't help things at all.
Yeah exactly. They should have just kept it that they were dating around because then it wouldn't be anything serious. But it would have caused the same effects in the beginning of season 3 with Wade's jealousy and the middle of the season with Zoe's. It did bother me that she told Joel that she loved him, when Wade never said it to Vivian (obviously he didn't). But I think it was somewhat similar to when Zoe thought that she was in love with George. Her head was confusing herself in thinking that she was in love with them because she was in denial about loving Wade instead.
Old 06-04-2020, 12:45 PM
Elite Fan

Kinda like if she tells Joel she loves him enough, maybe she will convince herself that she does and doesn't love Wade? I can kinda see that. It was still annoying tho.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top