Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-25-2020, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Wilkes men are just better it seems. I feel like Brando is somewhat like Harley.
Yeah, he definitely seems very similar. You know even though Zoe came to Bluebell after Harley had died, it would have been so nice to see them work together at least in the very beginning. BUT it probably would have affected the entire plot of the show.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
JustmissRiss23_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

They might could have had her come to BlueBell. Them work together like one day, then have him pass away suddenly and then have it come out in his Will, that he left the practice to her, because she was his daughter.

Not sure how that take would have went, but I do wish they would have shared some scenes other then at her graduation.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
***BLONDIE*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That would have been great
Old 05-26-2020, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
They might could have had her come to BlueBell. Them work together like one day, then have him pass away suddenly and then have it come out in his Will, that he left the practice to her, because she was his daughter.

Not sure how that take would have went, but I do wish they would have shared some scenes other then at her graduation.
yeah that would have been cool to have her come to Bluebell and work with each other one day. That way, the plot of the show wouldn't have changed at all, but they still would have gotten a change to have at least a meaningful conversation with each other. If the one conversation was Harley telling her that he is her father and then passing away the next day or the next week.

Old 05-26-2020, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I would have loved to see that. The moment in the pilot where Zoe walks away from Harley just breaks my heart

That was the last time he ever saw his daughter, & there was so much that he never got to say to her!
Old 05-26-2020, 02:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by starryeyesxx (View Post)
I would have loved to see that. The moment in the pilot where Zoe walks away from Harley just breaks my heart

That was the last time he ever saw his daughter, & there was so much that he never got to say to her!
yeah it does me too. Especially since we see in Season 4 that Zoe was carrying around the regret years later that she didn't take the time to talk to him. Makes me sad. It would have been so great to see them spend a little bit of time together. I could have seen Zoe show up to work in bluebell and Harley being sick or something but having enough time to tell her that he was leaving the practice to her because he is her father. It would have been such a sweet moment.

Old 05-26-2020, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Makes me wonder what Harley would have thought of Zoe getting with Wade.
Old 05-27-2020, 08:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Makes me wonder what Harley would have thought of Zoe getting with Wade.
I kinda think he would have encouraged her to be with him. Kinda how Candice finally encouraged her in 2x10 to stop letting her own doubt get in the way of her being happy. I think he would have done something similar.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-27-2020, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
I kinda think he would have encouraged her to be with him. Kinda how Candice finally encouraged her in 2x10 to stop letting her own doubt get in the way of her being happy. I think he would have done something similar.
Yeah, I think Harley might have been a bit skeptical at first because of what Wade's reputation was but once he learned that Zoe really had feelings for him, he probably would do something similar to Candice. Just knowing that Zoe was with someone that made her happy was the only thing they needed. It might have been slightly different because Candice was just going off of first impressions of him being a bartender etc. But Harley would know what Wade was like with girls so he might have worried about her getting hurt because of Wade not taking the relationship seriously.

Old 05-27-2020, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

I would like to hope that Harley liked Wade. Even though he had a reputation with the ladies, he still showed the town, he had a heart. Esp going around doing things, like singing to Earl to help him off the roof.

That is still my top Wade moment, I think. It painted him in a whole different light and he totally stole my heart even more then he already had. Getting up there in front of the whole town, including Zoe, embarrassing himself while singing to his drunk father. Knowing how shameful that was, but he didn't care. He just cared about his dad's safety.

I would like to think Harley at least had some good thoughts about Wade.
Old 05-27-2020, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
I would like to hope that Harley liked Wade. Even though he had a reputation with the ladies, he still showed the town, he had a heart. Esp going around doing things, like singing to Earl to help him off the roof.

That is still my top Wade moment, I think. It painted him in a whole different light and he totally stole my heart even more then he already had. Getting up there in front of the whole town, including Zoe, embarrassing himself while singing to his drunk father. Knowing how shameful that was, but he didn't care. He just cared about his dad's safety.

I would like to think Harley at least had some good thoughts about Wade.
Yeah, I think at first he would be a bit skeptical because of his reputation as a ladies man, but I think afterwards Harley would then see that he was still a good guy with a good heart. Similar to how Lemon always saw that Wade had a good heart and that she saw that he would rise above his upbringing.

Old 05-27-2020, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Absolutely agree. As long as Zoe was happy and Wade wasn't mistreating her, Harley would have been happy.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Absolutely agree. As long as Zoe was happy and Wade wasn't mistreating her, Harley would have been happy.
Yeah, exactly and I think he would pretty much know that Zoe wouldn't be with someone who mistreated her or anything so if Zoe saw the good guy in Wade, then everything would be okay. By the time that they were back together in Season 4 anyway I think Wade completely lost that "ladies man" reputation anyway. The big turning point for him was when went to visit Lucy's new bar she flat out told her that he wasn't "that guy" anymore.

Old 05-28-2020, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
The big turning point for him was when went to visit Lucy's new bar she flat out told her that he wasn't "that guy" anymore.
Am I having a mind blank-out here?
Old 05-28-2020, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Am I having a mind blank-out here?
I think Lucy hit on Wade when he was out with Vivian and asks him to a party and he tells her he's not that guy anymore. It was at the place she owns.
Reply   Post New Thread