Bridgerton
Heartstopper

We definitely need more interaction between the main cast
Old 12-31-2013, 07:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
We definitely need more interaction between the main cast
Yes....the main cast interacting should be the main focus of the episode!

And I must say, George winning the race for Bluebell was a great moment!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 12-31-2013, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It was, I liked it!
Old 01-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

George also seemed to happy dancing with Lynly in 308. For me though it makes it worse that it won't last. I want him to be happy and honestly single.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 01-01-2014, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That scene was cute, it's nice to see him happy
Old 01-01-2014, 02:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
And I guess really any episode where the entire cast can actually work together. That is what I loved about Planksgiving it had 4 main cast members even in the car together at one time. And you could see how much every person loves Bluebell.
I so agree with you. This sums up why this season feels so different, I totally miss the interaction of the main cast.

Quote:
And I must say, George winning the race for Bluebell was a great moment!
That was a great moment, especially because of the interaction between George and Lavon. More of that please!

Quote:
George also seemed to happy dancing with Lynly in 308. For me though it makes it worse that it won't last. I want him to be happy and honestly single.

That scene was cute, it's nice to see him happy
That dancing bit was really nice. They were really having fun together and that was great to see. he really looked happy and that made me happy. So I really don't know what I want for George anymore I want him single and I want him happy and I want him with Zoe or Lemon (I know I may not speak for you two)
As long as he has a well written sl and some more character development I guess I'm alright with anything for him.
Old 01-01-2014, 02:33 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Hey Ellen nice to see you posting on this thread!

What was one episode you would love to see repeated in a sense? And do you have any big hopes to happen by the end of the season?

Old 01-01-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I wouldn't mind if George/Lemon get back together, I always liked them
Old 01-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hey Ellen nice to see you posting on this thread!

What was one episode you would love to see repeated in a sense? And do you have any big hopes to happen by the end of the season?
Thanks for the welcome, Cathy. I'll try to post regularly

There are more episodes that I liked more than others. I know I'm in a minority in this but I really liked episode 2x12 Islands in the stream. Even more so in retrospect. I just rewatched with friends and whe laughed a lot during this episode. It some really funny moments between George and Tansy. I loved G's dad in this episode and one of the best moments for me was when George told Zoe to explain the situation between them to his mother (because she already "had made some speeches on the subject").

Also the picnic basket episode was really good in season 2. I loved that one.
In season 1 I couldn't pick one, or even two. I could name two that I didn't like so much though

On my big hopes for the end of this season, well that depends on whether we'll get another season. If it ends here I would love to see GZ happen. I think they will be beautiful together, but we don't really know, because we hardly have seen them besides exchanging some words or looks. If we get more time than I wouldn't mind if they did G and AB for a bit. I think these two have chemistry. Could be interesting to explore them. But basically my big hope is that the season gets back to they way season 1 felt.
Old 01-01-2014, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

George/Annabeth could be interesting, they are my crack ship
Old 01-01-2014, 03:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazySummer (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome, Cathy. I'll try to post regularly

There are more episodes that I liked more than others. I know I'm in a minority in this but I really liked episode 2x12 Islands in the stream. Even more so in retrospect. I just rewatched with friends and whe laughed a lot during this episode. It some really funny moments between George and Tansy. I loved G's dad in this episode and one of the best moments for me was when George told Zoe to explain the situation between them to his mother (because she already "had made some speeches on the subject").

Also the picnic basket episode was really good in season 2. I loved that one.
In season 1 I couldn't pick one, or even two. I could name two that I didn't like so much though

On my big hopes for the end of this season, well that depends on whether we'll get another season. If it ends here I would love to see GZ happen. I think they will be beautiful together, but we don't really know, because we hardly have seen them besides exchanging some words or looks. If we get more time than I wouldn't mind if they did G and AB for a bit. I think these two have chemistry. Could be interesting to explore them. But basically my big hope is that the season gets back to they way season 1 felt.
Which two?

I didn't mind 2X12....It was just so random, but yet so BlueBell. I was always surprised that his parents didn't seem to get the town stuff yet didn't George grow up there?

I love the idea of George and AB!

Old 01-02-2014, 10:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Which two?

I didn't mind 2X12....It was just so random, but yet so BlueBell. I was always surprised that his parents didn't seem to get the town stuff yet didn't George grow up there?

I love the idea of George and AB!
My least favorite eps in season 1 are The unsaid and the undead 1x6 and Hells belles 1x11.

I guess Georges parents do get the small town stuff, but I think they are a bit supercilious (not sure if that's the right English word for it). I think they feel BB is too small for a "big lawyer" like George's father and for their son for that matter. I have a feeling they don't want to like Bluebell even if they did, because it has no standing as a really small town. Montgomery is a much better place for making a career and be somebody, if you know what I mean. I think they moved out of BB at the time George left highschool for college . So he grew up in BB (he went to school with Lemon and Wade after all).
Old 01-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

aww 1x06 is one of my favorites but yeah, 1x11 wasn't a big episode or anything
Old 01-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Yeah and I understand the lawyer part...I am just surprised that they ever lived in BB!

But I love that George finds it his home and it grounds him. I always thought that if someone left at the end of the series it would be George...but I don't think that anymore. And we know it would never be Zoe or Wade for that matter....

Old 01-02-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope nobody leaves Bluebell (of the main characters )