Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Summer TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2014, 07:47 AM
  #301
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 174,611
I think back about Shelly telling Zoe to go after Wade in 1X04 and they her with the pretzels in her pocket...oh the good ole' days.
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Daring Rebel


Visit us at the Scott Michael Foster campaign
Cadenf is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 07:54 AM
  #302
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 10,538
The best Shelly Line is when Zoe come in the RJ in a panic about hitting Leon and she says "I just hit someone with my car"
and Shelly responds "Wait you have a car?"
lemers718 is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 07:56 AM
  #303
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 174,611
I really liked her like in 112 where Wade said he had been trying for months and Shelley's response as she smacks him is someone must have tried harder! Wade's reaction was priceless.
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Daring Rebel


Visit us at the Scott Michael Foster campaign
Cadenf is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 07:58 AM
  #304
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 10,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I really liked her like in 112 where Wade said he had been trying for months and Shelley's response as she smacks him is someone must have tried harder! Wade's reaction was priceless.
Yeah That was also a great one. Also when she is teasing about why she was being so nice and buying him the pickles.
lemers718 is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 08:05 AM
  #305
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 174,611
Zoe walking in, I'll have my usual. Shelly: You don't have a usual.
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Daring Rebel


Visit us at the Scott Michael Foster campaign
Cadenf is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 08:06 AM
  #306
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 10,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Zoe walking in, I'll have my usual. Shelly: You don't have a usual.
What was her line about Zoe getting her food to go? Or when they are watching Earl/Wade on the roof and she turns to Zoe and offers her a mint.
lemers718 is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 08:13 AM
  #307
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 174,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemers718 (View Post)
What was her line about Zoe getting her food to go? Or when they are watching Earl/Wade on the roof and she turns to Zoe and offers her a mint.
I don't remember the line to go but she offers Zoe a pretzel.

Oh the good old days. We need to do a season 1 rewatch! To hope the humor goes back to this!
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Daring Rebel


Visit us at the Scott Michael Foster campaign
Cadenf is offline  
Old 07-08-2014, 08:14 AM
  #308
Banned
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 10,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I don't remember the line to go but she offers Zoe a pretzel.

Oh the good old days. We need to do a season 1 rewatch! To hope the humor goes back to this!
Oh that is what it was. I have to go re watch all things Shelly
lemers718 is offline  
Old 07-12-2014, 02:19 PM
  #309
Moderator Support Team

 
Cadenf's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2013
Posts: 174,611
Who is your favorite recurring guest star? So someone who is on often (ie Tom, Wanda, Crickett, etc)
__________________
~ Cathy / icon by Daring Rebel


Visit us at the Scott Michael Foster campaign
Cadenf is offline  
Old 07-12-2014, 04:40 PM
  #310
Master Fan

 
Umgirl's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 11,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
Who is your favorite recurring guest star? So someone who is on often (ie Tom, Wanda, Crickett, etc)
Um.. I need a moment. I dislike most of the recurring cast. LOL I'm gonna have to figure out which one annoys me less than the others.
__________________
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

-Hannah
Umgirl is offline  
Old 07-12-2014, 04:46 PM
  #311
Fan Forum Hero

 
AlwaysCB's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 52,297
We need a new thread! I can't open it right now
__________________
he makes me feel good
all the time.
Juli | Tumblr | Icon
AlwaysCB is online now  
Old 07-12-2014, 04:58 PM
  #312
Elite Fan

 
Tracie76's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 28,507
New thread
__________________
You come to l o v e not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an i m p e r f e c t person perfectly. --Sam Keen
Tracie76 is offline  
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2020.

Copyright © 1998-2020, Fan Forum.


TEST