Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2014, 06:38 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

Their relationship is totally different now. I think they will continue to move forward especially since there is no reason for a negative relationship anymore.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-21-2014, 06:33 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think so too
Old 07-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

I hope we some genuine friendship moments between them this season.

~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 07-22-2014, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope so
Old 07-22-2014, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I would like that!
Old 07-23-2014, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Maybe they could have a heart to heart conversation like they did in 2X01.
Old 07-23-2014, 01:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

That would be great.

Old 07-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Lemon could be a good person to get advice about Wade from.
Old 07-24-2014, 07:30 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson
The Witcher

I don't know, I see Zoe going to Lavon. But at some point I want Zoe to be able to figure things out on her own!

But I want Zoe and Lemon to be able to be friends.

Just like I would want Lemon to tell Wade to just talk to Zoe I would hope Lemon would tell Zoe the same thing.

Old 07-24-2014, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I would like that!
Old 07-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I don't know, I see Zoe going to Lavon. But at some point I want Zoe to be able to figure things out on her own!

But I want Zoe and Lemon to be able to be friends.

Just like I would want Lemon to tell Wade to just talk to Zoe I would hope Lemon would tell Zoe the same thing.
I never want Zoe talking to Lavon about Wade again. Not after his response in 211. After all the times Zoe has gone to Lavon for advise on Wade he either blew her off or was unsupportive. Especially they way he treated him in 217. Did Lavon forget that he was carrying on an affair with an engaged woman? UGH Sorry did not mean to go off.
I don't see why Lemon and Zoe won't be friendly. I just don't think they will ever have the bond that Lemon has with AB & Wade or even Cricket. I doubt they will ever be besties. Lemon has a few of them. And Zoe has Lavon.
Old 07-25-2014, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree, I don't want Zoe talking to Lavon about Wade.

They'll never be BFFs but that's fine.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I agree, I don't want Zoe talking to Lavon about Wade.

They'll never be BFFs but that's fine.
IA All the characters have certain roles and different dynamics with others on the show. The friction between ZL is IMO what makes it special and fun. I would hate if that dynamic was totally taken away.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

I like the dynamic between Zoe and Lemon the best when it was like 318. They have a mutual respect and understanding of one another. And at times that works well because they are the perfect person to go to in certain situations. For me that time is when they need someone who is going to be brutally honest with them about whatever. Sometimes you need a person in your life who isn't going to spare your feelings and will just be straight with you. I also like that they aren't hostile toward one another, and they can connect in some ways. And I see AB being a link between them.

I don't want them to get to the point where they are hanging out like I'd expect Zoe/AB or Lemon/AB to do because they are close friends. I don't expect that dynamic with Zoe and Lemon.
Old 07-25-2014, 07:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracie76 (View Post)
I like the dynamic between Zoe and Lemon the best when it was like 318. They have a mutual respect and understanding of one another. And at times that works well because they are the perfect person to go to in certain situations. For me that time is when they need someone who is going to be brutally honest with them about whatever. Sometimes you need a person in your life who isn't going to spare your feelings and will just be straight with you. I also like that they aren't hostile toward one another, and they can connect in some ways. And I see AB being a link between them.

I don't want them to get to the point where they are hanging out like I'd expect Zoe/AB or Lemon/AB to do because they are close friends. I don't expect that dynamic with Zoe and Lemon.
nice analysis Tracie. They can be brutally honest with each other and through that they bring the other often back down to planet earth. I guess I kind of look at it as sort of the Brick/Zoe relationship. Although Brick is seen as a father figure and their relationship is very special. It will never be as close and deep as Bricks relationship with Lemon and Magnolia. There are things and situations over the course of many years that build very deep connections with people. Lemon grew up with these people so that connection is not something that can just be duplicated. There is so much history there. Does it mean we don't make new friends along the way? Of course not but usually the friends we depend on in life the most to be there and are our trusted confidants are the ones who have known us the longest,

I wonder about Lavon. He seemed to not have a history with anyone but Wade and his short affair with Lemon prior to Zoe. For a Mayor with such a high approval rating he did not seem to have very much connection with anyone.

Last edited by lemers718; 07-25-2014 at 08:25 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread