Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma06 (View Post)
She'll definitely find out. I just hope Wade finds out what Zoe had planned for him.
I think they'll both find out, but both will end up being OK with it. I can imagine Lavon trying to explain. There may be a shut-up kiss from Lemon in his future.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think Lemon will be okay with it since he won't be saying he doesn't ever want to marry her.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:56 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Everyone, I'm watching live in about 5 min. Will try to live tweet then with Mallory Moye (Wanda), Matt Lowe (Meatball), and other actors. (Not really used to this, but if miss anything, can rewatch on Hulu and Cwtv.com! ) A Fb fan made a good suggestion for everyone to get a Twitter account and try tweeting with #HartofDixie since it will show The CW that there's a big audience where all the fans care and are watching and perhaps help indicate our show's relevance/popularity. (The CW tallies up each live tweet for HoD until 9pm Pacific Time (it's 7:55pm now).) Hope you guys can all join in to live tweet too!

Also, please try to watch live, DVR (don't skip commercials), and rewatch the episode "End of Days" on Hulu and cwtv website/app (ideally within 3 days, but also within 7 days, if possible, to be counted more), thank you!!
Moyers & Company
seabreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Favorite moment?
Old 03-20-2015, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

I read on twitter that a lot of people couldn't watch HOD because of basketball. I really hope the ratings won't suck. The episode was too amazing. It deserves great ratings!

I can't choose one moment. The entire episode was great. I am gonna rewatch and see if there is a scene I like better.
emma06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yea. I knew march madness would affect HOD majorly. I have no doubt that a game would probably bring in better ratings than HOD so I can't blame them.
Cmtaylor531 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by emma06 (View Post)
I read on twitter that a lot of people couldn't watch HOD because of basketball. I really hope the ratings won't suck. The episode was too amazing. It deserves great ratings!

I can't choose one moment. The entire episode was great. I am gonna rewatch and see if there is a scene I like better.
it was a very fun episode

the Marry Me thing...and then Lemon/ Lavon finding it accidently was the best scene
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 05:57 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmtaylor531 (View Post)

Also loved the throw back to Zoe/George's meeting in the pilot. I also loved how the two of them described there first time in New Orleans and how it lead them to we're they are now. It was great.
It's too bad they forced with a "romantic" relationship between GZ because their friendship is everything, I just love them and George helping her was adorable.
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

My fave moment were the last 2 scenes when George told the town and when he said goodbye. I really feel the emotions he showed in his speech and everyone's reactions in the last 2 scenes were the cast saying goodbye to the show, starting to realize they only (probably) had one episode left and they are all so close. So real and raw emotions!

I loved how they had ZG talk so openly about their "relationship" and acknowledge how it got them to where they were meant to be. And by doing that in NOLA and having he give him a lift this time round was really fitting
Kirstkwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I've loved all the callbacks this season. The Zoe and George car one last night was good.
Old 03-21-2015, 06:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirstkwack (View Post)
My fave moment were the last 2 scenes when George told the town and when he said goodbye. I really feel the emotions he showed in his speech and everyone's reactions in the last 2 scenes were the cast saying goodbye to the show, starting to realize they only (probably) had one episode left and they are all so close. So real and raw emotions!
It's exactly how I feel. Scott Porter really brings me tears
Laurène is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That was a good scene. This show is good at during emotional scenes.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:13 AM
Extreme Fan

For 2 episodes in a row HoD left me in tears! George's speech was so heartfelt. SP delivered a great performance. I was happy for George to take this chance, but it was so sad to see him saying goodbye.

But I loved everything else in this episode too. It may be my one of my favorite episodes of the series!
Zoe offering George the ride this time was awesome (think that was my favorite moment). George giving Zoe advise and helping her with the proposal, Wade explaining to Zoe he got interested in marriage because/since he met her, the three girls trying to apologize, Brick and Wade with the Truits. I enjoyed all of it. Frank getting the tattoo (and counting down an extra "one" ).
This episode had everything for me; made me laughing out loud, warmed my heart and made me cry.
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 07:21 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

The girls trying to make amends was the worse part of the episode.
Old 03-21-2015, 07:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
The girls trying to make amends was the worse part of the episode.
Me too!

But I also cried a lot... Not a shock for me cause I have cried in every episode this season during at least one scene but I cried a lot. Toms reaction to George saying he's leaving really said it all... BB really is over as they know it. Also spoke so much to me about the show, when he said that line I was like
Kirstkwack is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread