Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 04:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree, it would be nice to know more about their friendship in the past
Old 03-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm sure the further the love pentagon goes on, the more scenes we will get between them
Old 03-19-2012, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

although I'm sure we'll get more scenes, as LL is revealed, all Lemon will have to go to of the main cast is Wade, and all George will have is Zoe as a result... or if Lemon punishes herself by being alone, then George can go to Wade. I also wonder if somewhere deep-down (or not so deep) will be glad to see something go wrong in perfect George's life.
Ellie
Old 03-20-2012, 11:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by then you must kiss me (View Post)
although I'm sure we'll get more scenes, as LL is revealed, all Lemon will have to go to of the main cast is Wade, and all George will have is Zoe as a result... or if Lemon punishes herself by being alone, then George can go to Wade. I also wonder if somewhere deep-down (or not so deep) will be glad to see something go wrong in perfect George's life.
Well, actually some things did go wrong already, he has a difficult relationship with his father(for years?) which leads to George's outburst behind the stage , than there's the serious heartcondition his father suffered and George feeling guilty. So not all is perfect in George's life right now. And more drama to pile on top of that when the LL's relationship will be revealed. But you're right, secretly we love all that drama I'm not sure how more Wade and George scenes will fit in this. Do you think George will go to Wade for support after he learns of the secret?
Old 03-20-2012, 04:46 PM
Elite Fan

yes, things go wrong for George, and even when Wade sees that, I'm not sure he really does. obviously, he can't rejoice over George's father in the hospital, because that's morbid. as we saw in the Christmastime episode, they both disapprove a little of the other with women... George having had too few for Wade's taste, and Wade having had too many according to George. I think some part of Wade will be a little glad to see that George has invested all these years in Lemon, and for what?

as for support once LL is revealed? I honestly don't know. Lemon obviously can't go to either of the other two main guys... having broken both their hearts. there is a possibility that she could go to Zoe, who kept her secret... but obviously has feelings for George, and who she doesn't care too much for anyway. so that only leaves Wade for her to go to... and then obviously George won't go to Lavon, as he's been the cause of his newfound heartache. and then there's just Zoe... who he might find questionable, knowing she has feelings for him, he wouldn't want to take advantage of those. but still, he might. there's the possibility that Lemon and George both go to Wade... which will lead to a certain amount of awkwardness and perhaps even George questioning Wade.
Ellie
Old 03-20-2012, 11:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
as for support once LL is revealed? I honestly don't know. Lemon obviously can't go to either of the other two main guys... having broken both their hearts. there is a possibility that she could go to Zoe, who kept her secret... but obviously has feelings for George, and who she doesn't care too much for anyway. so that only leaves Wade for her to go to... and then obviously George won't go to Lavon, as he's been the cause of his newfound heartache. and then there's just Zoe... who he might find questionable, knowing she has feelings for him, he wouldn't want to take advantage of those. but still, he might. there's the possibility that Lemon and George both go to Wade... which will lead to a certain amount of awkwardness and perhaps even George questioning Wade.
Oh, all those possibilities Enough to fill a whole new season with
Old 03-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

I know, right. it's ridiculous.
Ellie
Old 03-22-2012, 12:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I know, right. it's ridiculous.
If only more people would watch, then we wouldn't have to worry so much I really really REALLY hope we will get a season 2 so that we can look forward to more of George and Wade together.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:48 AM
Elite Fan

I hear ya on that. so much potential! don't waste it, CW!
Ellie
Old 03-27-2012, 12:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of wished that the decision had already been made when I came back from my holiday as to whether HoD will be renewed or not. But as I see, it hasn’t

I really want more Wade and George too. I really wonder also how Wade will react once he finds out about Lemon and Lavon. It’s so interesting to guess what he will do!
Old 03-27-2012, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Wade will definitely be way in the middle of it.
Ellie
Old 03-27-2012, 11:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It sounds like some exciting scenes for them then! And maybe more friendshippy scenes as well.
Old 04-06-2012, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

I wonder if Wade won't take George's side though, just so that George can't spend more time with Zoe...
Ellie
Old 04-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh, that's interesting! I had never thought of that, but that could be happening as well.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:59 PM
Elite Fan

I seriously only just thought of it when I came into this thread, and I was surprised it hadn't occurred to me earlier... people are petty, and there's nothing wrong with that, really.
Ellie
Closed Thread   Post New Thread