Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-27-2020, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

That first picture isn't Wilson as Wade??? I thought it was, wow. It definite looks like Wade so much. I feel like anytime Wilson wears a casual button down or plaid button down, it is going to make me think he is Wade. It was practically Wade's signature look.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-27-2020, 09:03 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
That first picture isn't Wilson as Wade??? I thought it was, wow. It definite looks like Wade so much. I feel like anytime Wilson wears a casual button down or plaid button down, it is going to make me think he is Wade. It was practically Wade's signature look.
It is, I was just comparing those two Wade pics to the pics from the movies of him wearing the blue button down.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-27-2020, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Is it bad that I want to see him as Mark in a casual button down. The one episode where Wilson was wearing casual clothes as Mark, it was strange because even though it wasn't a button down, the shirt and jeans was something Wade would wear.

Old 05-27-2020, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RissB_23 (View Post)
Is it bad that I want to see him as Mark in a casual button down. The one episode where Wilson was wearing casual clothes as Mark, it was strange because even though it wasn't a button down, the shirt and jeans was something Wade would wear.
I wish. I still love the All Rise video he did promoting the show in that button down/white t-shirt combo. That was Wade in that video. LOL

Also, I just watched Inside the Box (the one where he's dressed in plaid) and he sounds exactly like Wade. Definitely talks with the southern accent through the film and surprise, surprise, he's wearing a blue button down shirt in one of the scenes, also.

Took me forever to find it. It's a 15 minute short film. It was weird seeing him dressed like Wade, talking like Wade, while picking up hookers and I'm pretty sure he has Aids in the movie, which he caught from cheating on his wife. That is what I am guessing is what happened. Still weird to see all that, but he looked hella fine. I gathered most of what was gonna happen just from the trailer and watchin the behind the scenes, so it wasn't hard figuring things out.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-27-2020 at 12:50 PM
Old 05-27-2020, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
I wish. I still love the All Rise video he did promoting the show in that button down/white t-shirt combo. That was Wade in that video. LOL

Also, I just watched Inside the Box (the one where he's dressed in plaid) and he sounds exactly like Wade. Definitely talks with the southern accent through the film and surprise, surprise, he's wearing a blue button down shirt in one of the scenes, also.

Took me forever to find it. It's a 15 minute short film. It was weird seeing him dressed like Wade, talking like Wade, while picking up hookers and I'm pretty sure he has Aids in the movie, which he caught from cheating on his wife. That is what I am guessing is what happened. Still weird to see all that, but he looked hella fine. I gathered most of what was gonna happen just from the trailer and watchin the behind the scenes, so it wasn't hard figuring things out.
yeah, if I watched his short film inside the box, I think I would have such a difficult time seeing him as anything other than Wade because his look and accent is almost exact. At least with other roles if the roles are different, I can separate it a little bit even if I still see him as Wade always

Old 05-27-2020, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Even with him being a dirty cheating cop, all I saw was Wade. It was hard not too. The clothes, the accent, the mannerisms. The plaid, the blue button down, the white tank top. It really was like watching Wade. Very distracting. It was like Wade, but on opposite day with his behavior.. lol
Old 05-27-2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Even with him being a dirty cheating cop, all I saw was Wade. It was hard not too. The clothes, the accent, the mannerisms. The plaid, the blue button down, the white tank top. It really was like watching Wade. Very distracting. It was like Wade, but on opposite day with his behavior.. lol
yeah. I am sure it was. It seems like so very similar to Wilson as Wade. Eventually I want to watch it just out of curiosity to see how much of "Wade" he throws into the role. Because from the pictures you posted and the video clip, it already seems sooooo similar because of the clothing and accent.

Old 05-27-2020, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Scott and Jaime liked another one of my tweets today. I think it's safe to say Scott really is the most active of the cast, when it comes to fan interaction tho. That I have noticed. Good for him. I like celebs who interact. I am pretty sure he liked some random post about a frog before. Hey, at least he is showing fans appreciation and that is what counts and it's really sweet that they all take the time to do that.

I wish Wilson posted more. I know he probably stays busy though. He doesn't seem to really be into social media. He lurks, rather then tweets. Every once in a while, you'll see a tweet pop up where he liked it, but he doesn't say much. He use to be way more active. I guess you just get over it at some point. I'm still not giving up on him replying to me though. At the same time, I'm glad he's not one of those, tweets every 5 minutes celebs. That gets old.

I wish Rachel would get a twitter as well. It would be fun seeing Rachel and WIlson interacting on there. I might fangirl a little on the inside if that happened, NGL. I mean if Katie Holmes just randomly messaged Josh Jackson on twitter, I might get an ear to ear grin pop up, just because of Pacey and JOey.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-27-2020 at 07:03 PM
Old 05-27-2020, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I like that Wade had a signature look and it wasn't shirtless

Most of the cast of another one of my shows isn't social media savy. Annoys the fandom greatly.
Old 05-28-2020, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I think Wilson really needs to get an Instagram account. That would be great since all the other cast have one and they are pretty active on it.

Old 05-28-2020, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Well one thing is for sure. Wade's blue button down/white t-shirt combo stayed with Wilson, cause he wears that combo out, a lot. Seems Wilson loves wearing the blue button down's almost as much as Wade.

Out and About. Makes me happy when he wears this combo out. it's the little things.

Old 05-28-2020, 02:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Yeah, it seems a lot of Wade's clothing choices turned into Wilson's clothing choices which I think that is really funny.

Old 05-28-2020, 05:08 PM
Elite Fan

He wasn't kidding when he said he took home Wade's clothes.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Blue's a good color for him.
Old 05-28-2020, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Yes. He looks great in blue.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread