Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2020, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

I can't do accents either. Even if I tried, it would probably still have a twang to it.

Yeah, his seems very natural and the fact that he can slip into it so effortlessly just shows that it's not forced. Some of the accents on the show drove me nuts. I was like, that's not how we talk. But Wilson's was spot on and sexy as hell.
"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)
Old 05-24-2020, 08:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Accents and me don't mix.

What's an accent you'd like to hear Wilson try out?
Old 05-24-2020, 09:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Accents and me don't mix.

What's an accent you'd like to hear Wilson try out?
Wilson speaks French in this interview. Go to the 18:00 minute mark

Even tho he's messing around when he's speaking it, at one point he looks her straight in the face when he doing it. How did she not die?

Watch the whole thing, if you haven't yet. I love his energy here. This has always been one of my favorite interviews with him. Even tho he's dating Hassie here, he has good chemistry with the host and the interview is just so fun. Even tho she fangirls a bit, it's not bad. She's fun. Like I said, he has chemistry with everyone. Also he said someone in the cast of HOD has an STD. Also, when he says he and Rachel have a great time a, really great time together and clears his throat. SWOON! Obviously he's messing around because they were both in relationships, but still, the way he says it. He also does the worm.

I made gifs from the interview. OMG.. he's so freaking cute.

"pacey I love you, you know that and it's very real." ~ Joey to Pacey 6x24 (dawson's creek)

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-25-2020 at 07:32 AM
Old 05-25-2020, 08:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

I just skipped to the 18:00 min mark. WOW. That is crazy Wilson speaking French. I will have to watch this full interview at some point today! It looks like they are having fun through the entire thing.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-25-2020, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it's one of my favorites and I don't know if it's just me, but WOW, I think he's looks super freaking attractive there. I love the way his hair is fixed. His energy. The way he's dressed. He is a dream. Hassie was a very, very, very, lucky girl. Also, he's wearing Nike's like what Wade was wearing when he's propped up on the porch, when Zoe comes over to ask him to be her boyfriend. Not sure if they are the same ones, but very similar.
Old 05-25-2020, 04:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***BLONDIE*** (View Post)
Yeah, it's one of my favorites and I don't know if it's just me, but WOW, I think he's looks super freaking attractive there. I love the way his hair is fixed. His energy. The way he's dressed. He is a dream. Hassie was a very, very, very, lucky girl. Also, he's wearing Nike's like what Wade was wearing when he's propped up on the porch, when Zoe comes over to ask him to be her boyfriend. Not sure if they are the same ones, but very similar.
yeah. The way he looked and his energy throughout the entire interview made him look so sexy.

Old 05-25-2020, 08:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thanks for the interview and gif.

I'd like to hear his British and Australian accents.
Old 05-25-2020, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Found another movie where he reminds me of Wade and he stars in it with the girl who played Lily Anne. You can tell Wilson likes working with the Hart Of Dixie cast. He cast Meatball in Memory 2.0. Shelly in Stupid Hype. Reverend Mayfair in L.A. Rangers. And starred in a movie with Lily Anne. Now, if we can just get him and Rachel in another project together.

Also, you put him in a blue over shirt, white t-shirt combo and give him a beer, all I'm gonna see is Wade also.

Last edited by ***BLONDIE***; 05-26-2020 at 01:16 AM
Old 05-26-2020, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Whoa. I never realized that he worked with so many of his HOD cast members in other projects!!! We really need Wilson to work with Rachel again! That is definitely my wish. She needs to guest star on All Rise!

I Can't believe how much he looks like Wade in all of those pictures! the outfits are so similar to Wade's clothing choices. And the one when he is holding the beer...wow!

Old 05-26-2020, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Friends

I didn't know that either! Seeing him with Rachel again would be a dream
Old 05-26-2020, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

I also love that Shelly, George and Tom were in the Call Me Doctor video as well. Shows Wilson really loved working with his cast. Hopefully one day another project will come along and he and Rachel will work together again. Even if it's a cheesy Christmas Hallmark movie. I'll take that too.
Old 05-26-2020, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Yeah, I'd take a cheese Hallmark movie with the two of them too. I just want them to do something together again so badly. I need to see them on screen together again. Even if it isn't as Wade/Zoe.

Old 05-26-2020, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Me too.
Old 05-26-2020, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Agree about looking like Wade there.

Hallmark movie, Rachel guest starring on All Rise, whatever. Just give them back to us on our screens!
Old 05-27-2020, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Any pics of him in wearing a blue button down Will remind me of Wade. He also wears one in 4x01.

Those pics from the movie reminded me of Wade here.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread