Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2014, 08:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This episode was a little bit too much, like Joel is god or something but Rachel was great! she made me feel for her even when I don't like JZ at all.

The Lemon/George and LGW scenes were the best part of the episode! the last scene with everyone was adorable.

I don't really have much to say, just hoping the next few episodes are better.

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 04-07-2014 at 08:24 PM
AlwaysCB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:17 AM
Extreme Fan

Did anyone else notice the joke Zoe made when being introduced to Joel's Hollywood associate when he told her she had a good look for movies? She said she didn't think anyone would picture her as any character but a doctor. I think LG was the writer of this episode and added her thoughts to the opinion expressed so well in WB's video short, "Call Me Doctor".
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
Did anyone else notice the joke Zoe made when being introduced to Joel's Hollywood associate when he told her she had a good look for movies? She said she didn't think anyone would picture her as any character but a doctor. I think LG was the writer of this episode and added her thoughts to the opinion expressed so well in WB's video short, "Call Me Doctor".
I did notice the joke, but I haven't seen WB's video. Is it on the CW website?

Quote:
Good point Emma! When you put it like this even this season makes sense.
Whoa, that's a tall order! But I do think that by the finale we will realize that the season makes more sense than we thought.

From some of the things people have brought up lately, I think we have all been so irritated by JZ that we have been misinterpreting some of the things LG has been trying to do. I'm not saying she has gone about it very skillfully, but I do think it's possible she was trying to make some points other than the fact that Joel is God's gift to Zoe and Bluebell.

I'm not sure I can come up with examples right away, other than the way the special WZ moments have been used with JZ and WV, and were just not as special. I agree with those who think that was deliberate, but I don't think it was just to trash our memories of WZ.

I'm not sure why they were used, unless it's to highlight how much less special the other two couples are, but I think there was a reason and that somehow it was meant to give viewers some clues that we may not have picked up on at the time, and may not until we know how this season ends. I hope we can figure it out anyway!
Old 04-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Extreme Fan

I did notice the joke, but I haven't seen WB's video. Is it on the CW website?

Emma, the video, Call Me Doctor, is on youtube. It is funny, but it has some strong language.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 01:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

This is the video, Emma:

Old 04-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
This is the video, Emma:

Thanks, Juliana. Too funny!