Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-31-2014, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Carrying Your Love with Me (3x16) Episode Discussion ~ Airs April 4, 2014!

[made by Juliana]

3x16: Carrying Your Love with Me
April 4, 2014 @ 9:00 p.m.

EPISODE DESCRIPTION:
Zoe (Rachel Bilson) and Joel (guest star Josh Cooke) are frustrated by all the snags they keep running into while trying to remodel their new home. Rose (guest star McKaley Miller) persuades Lavon (Cress Williams) to agree that BlueBell will be sister cities with a town in France. Lemon (Jaime King) convinces George (Scott Porter) to help her out with a business venture, but in order for things to go smoothly, Wade (Wilson Bethel) has to play peacemaker. Meanwhile, Brick (Tim Matheson) sees an opportunity to become BlueBell’s Man of the Year, but he soon discovers he has some tough competition. Kaitlyn Black also stars.

PROMOS!

RULES!
1. Since some people may not be a fan of your certain ship, try not to insult other ships, just stick to the one you like and be positive, please.
2. No bashing of characters/actors.
3. We know you won't like everything about the episode, but try and be constructive when you are critiquing something. Don't just say 'GOD THIS SUCKED'.
4. No talk of illegal downloading, asking or commenting about it. Any posts with that topic will be deleted. Please use PMs for links to live streams and such.
5. Thank you, and enjoy the episode!

Old 03-31-2014, 12:57 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thanks for the thread Juliana!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 01:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Thanks, Juliana. I like the picture of George and Lemon together. Now they are perfect for each other.
Hon-ay 1x11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Old 03-31-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Thanks for the stills, Tracie!
Old 03-31-2014, 03:04 PM
Banned

Thanks Tracie. I am loving seeing GL together. I hope this means good things for them to come.
lemers718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Me too. I'm excited for their storyline!
Old 04-04-2014, 02:47 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Me too. I'm excited for their storyline!
Me three
LazySummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

wade/lemon/george best part of the episode by far!!!
Old 04-04-2014, 08:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclarexdelena (View Post)
wade/lemon/george best part of the episode by far!!!
I agree that these three were great together. It reminded me of the Jimmy Pribeaux caper in Season 1.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:47 AM
Extreme Fan

It is now Saturday morning. I am posting this and hoping that I am not violating any rules, but my thoughts fit in this thread.
I think the writer of this episode wanted to have the last word on the character Joel Stevens. He was not embraced by the HOD fan community, but he was beloved by Leila Gerstein. Maybe he reminded her of a relative or even her husband, if she is married. By writing him the winner of the MOTY, I think she was letting everyone know that no matter what, he was her guy.
Old 04-05-2014, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hon-ay 1x11 (View Post)
It is now Saturday morning. I am posting this and hoping that I am not violating any rules, but my thoughts fit in this thread.
I think the writer of this episode wanted to have the last word on the character Joel Stevens. He was not embraced by the HOD fan community, but he was beloved by Leila Gerstein. Maybe he reminded her of a relative or even her husband, if she is married. By writing him the winner of the MOTY, I think she was letting everyone know that no matter what, he was her guy.
true. team zoe for putting lemon/george back together. I cant wait till next week. writing is back to normal.
Old 04-05-2014, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I won't even get into the writer's obsession with Joel. This about sums up my thoughts on it.

But actually the way the town acted and even the MOTY reminded me of 217 and how everyone treated Wade. It was the exact opposite.
Old 04-05-2014, 05:53 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Quote:
I think they did that so Zoe had to let everyone know that they were not together. It brought the entire town together for her at the very end.

~~~
Okay I you may all want to kill me but I actually liked the episode. I felt for Zoe as Rachel really can deliver and make me feel how she feels. Not that I am sad to see Joel go, but Rachel was perfect in her acting in this episode.

My favorite parts were when Brick called in Lavon because Zoe was going crazy with house stuff...and then when Lavon/Zoe hugged at the end and her comments about she knew because of everyone there that she would be okay.

And don't kill me, but Joel was really really sweet in this episode. What he said right before he headed back to LA was moving and sad, and showed me how great an actor he really is too, and I think they just didn't utilize him properly.

And him taking photos of her when she fell and he walked in cracked me up.

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Cadenf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 10:38 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadenf (View Post)
I think they did that so Zoe had to let everyone know that they were not together. It brought the entire town together for her at the very end.

~~~
Okay I you may all want to kill me but I actually liked the episode. I felt for Zoe as Rachel really can deliver and make me feel how she feels. Not that I am sad to see Joel go, but Rachel was perfect in her acting in this episode.

My favorite parts were when Brick called in Lavon because Zoe was going crazy with house stuff...and then when Lavon/Zoe hugged at the end and her comments about she knew because of everyone there that she would be okay.

And don't kill me, but Joel was really really sweet in this episode. What he said right before he headed back to LA was moving and sad, and showed me how great an actor he really is too, and I think they just didn't utilize him properly.

And him taking photos of her when she fell and he walked in cracked me up.
There were definitely parts of the episode that were very amusing. The G/L scenes were great and heading for the reunion I have been hoping for. Lavon's reaction to the Frenchman's interest in Annabeth was funny also.
I enjoyed the last scene and realized that it took only 1 scene to make Zoe feel better in this episode. After Wade it took six days in bed and a whole episode for her to get back to daily life.
Joel winning the MOTY was too much. Tom's antique toilet seat did more for the town than Joel did.

Last edited by Hon-ay 1x11; 04-06-2014 at 08:18 AM
Reply   Post New Thread