Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-12-2015, 08:54 PM
Elite Fan

Elisa
She looked at him.
"Either your real and you have alot of explaining to do in which case I'm angry...I'm more than angry. Hence why you got sprayed. Or I fell asleep in the back of my cab in which case it doesn't matter."
She shook her head.
"Your suppose to be freakin' dead...and here you are...am I suppose to believe you let us go three years thinking you were dead? The Tate that I knew wouldn't have done that. Not to me."
She saw the look on his face.
"Who wouldn't be angry you ate all of my cereal and faked YOUR death for three years!"
She resoaked the cloth and put it back on his eyes.
"What kind of person does that? I'll give you until you can see again to explain to me and make me understand why you did this."

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 05-12-2015, 09:30 PM
Passionate Fan

OOC: I don't know, Moonie. I put forth a suggestion but you can choosely differently and I will follow your lead.

"So why did I have to punch that guy?"
Name/age: Lila Miyamoto, 24
Role/connection: Pot stirrer / Co-worker?
PB: Haruka Abe

Old 05-13-2015, 01:24 AM
Elite Fan

Old Characters for Sherry

Name/Age: Bigby Wolf, Immortal
Role/Connection: Big Bad Wolf, Sheriff/Boss
PB: Mark Wahlberg

Name/Age: Emmeline Adams, 26 when killed - Immortal now
Role/Connection: Highlander/Girlfriend
PB: Autumn Reeser

Bigby
He walked into the office and sat with a loud thump in his office chair. Ashleigh wasn't in yet. She was still new as his secretary so it annoyed him. He pulled out his pack of cigarettes and got one out. He lit it and stuck it in his mouth. Bigby was so sensitive to the smells around him that the constant puffing of cigarettes helped to blot out some of it. He would go mad without it. The Mundy world had the oddest smell. He pulled out a file and looked over it. He didn't want to make his own coffee. Yes. He could be lazy. He was the boss afterall. When Ashleigh wasn't around it was extremely easy to be grumpy about her. When she was around he was thinking about her in a very different way. He had been in love with her since back in the homelands when he helped her escape the adversary. But a woman like that would never love a creature like him.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Old 05-13-2015, 01:58 AM
Passionate Fan

Name/age: Ashleigh / Immortal ( mundy years around 25)
Role/connection: Cinderella / Sheriff's assistant
pb: Meaghan Waller

Name/age: Brock Pierce / 42 at his first death , Immortal
Role/connection: Highlander/ Her Man
PB: Johnny Depp

Ash

The petite blonde rushed in the door, hoping Bigby was't in yet. Who was she kidding he was always on time and she , she was always late. Or making it in the nick of time, by the hair of her chiny chin chin etcetera. She had her right shoe in one hand , and her jacket in the other, her hair falling out of her hair clip causing tendrils framing her face. She dropped her bag and her coat and removed her other shoe as she went to the direction of the coffee pot. He hated it when she didn't have the coffee waiting for him. The young blonde not only wanted to just be safe from his wrath but more so to please him. That's all she ever wants to do . Make him happy. After all they share a profound bond since he saved her 'once upon a time' so long ago. She was so focused she didn't notice if he was in or not. Her fingers were crossed mentally. She needed at least three cuppa joes herself, the day she was already having. But that was Ashleigh for you.

Brock

It had been a long a*s day. He needed a drink , a shower, some grub and not to forget a ********n cigarette . And his girl. Where was Doll face anyways? She should be back by now. Another fifteen minutes and he'd forgo the shower food and drink and go search for her. He took out a smoke and let it dangle from his lips as he lit it and took a few puffs and then took it out of his mouth between his first two fingers and began to pace a little then plopped down in the nearest chair and put his still clad booted feet up on the table and crossed them at the ankles . Another long drag of his smoke , puffing a few times , dangling from his lips.
" Once You go Winchester , You never go back " ~ Miss Mandy he he
No, You Hoser. I don't live in an igloo .

Last edited by Canadarox; 05-14-2015 at 07:10 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Bigby
He stood up and walked over to the coffee pot as she was making it.
"Morning."
He said with a huff.
"Someone's a little late, don't you think?"
On Ash's first day, Bigby had ran her through all the security rules for the office, the jail cells, the magical artifact storage vault, and other things that she should know. He had thought she might just be scared off then and there. But she wasn't. She was obviously made of tougher stuff then he thought - because even when he told her where he kept an extra emerency gun, and that she needed to learn to use it - she barely blinked. He took a puff from his cigarette and let it out in a ring shape.

Emmeline
She had went into the nearby woods to do some training. She worked with her sword, jogged and did a little archery. She got back home about fifteen minutes after he got there. She put here thing away and then, smelling cigarette smoke she walked into the next room.
"Hey."
She leaned down and kissed his cheek, careful not to touch him as she was sweaty.
"Sorry I was out so long."
She loved Brock, they cared about each other and he had been her mentor through all this highlander stuff. They fought together (in sparing and in arguments, and against other highlanders) and made love together. She smiled at him.
"Everything okay?"

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 05-13-2015 at 02:50 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 02:53 AM
Passionate Fan

Ash

" Sorry. I would say it won't happen again, but I'd be Pinocchio"
This was true. It probably would happen again sometimes it's out of her control. Is she cursed by the white rabbit something? Haha.
" coffee should be ready in a few minutes."
She shook her head and chuckled a little , trying not to let her frustrations get the best of her.
" what is it, with me and shoes?"
She said more to herself , he probably wouldn't show much about it anyways. Not one on humour that much. She has caught him smile once or twice but only around her. Probably her imagination right?

Brock

He excepted her kiss and Patted her bottom lightly.
" Hey doll face"
He wasn't going to tell her he had been worried. That's not his style really and besides he was a man of few words. More action he was.
" Another immortal and friends"
He took another drag and finished it and buttes it out in the ashtray.
"Be vigilant"
He rose from his seat and headed to take that shower.
" two got away"
He wasn't impressed with himself that they escaped but he should be because they had run away from him. He wasn't in the mood right now to show off though

Last edited by Canadarox; 05-14-2015 at 07:12 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 03:01 AM
Elite Fan

Bigby
He shrugged as he leaned back against the wall.
"What's the deal with any woman and shoes? Yours just happens to be a different deal."
He said with a smirk. Bigby hadn't dated much. Most people still were afraid of him and some even held grudges against him for the things he did back in the homelands - even though the fabletown compact had laws against that.
"Can't that da**ed machine go any faster?"
He said glaring at it. He walked over to his desk and put his cigarette out in his ashtray, then slowly walked back and leaned back against the wall.

Emmeline
"I will."
She said in response to his warning.
"Hungry?"
Emmeline asked him, starting towards the kitchen.
"I can make you something."
She suggested, hoping to do something that would turn his day around even in the slightest. She watched him as he got up and started towards the bathroom.
"What sounds good?"
She stretched slightly where she stood, her muscles still tingling from her training. She didn't like when he got stuck out there by himself. She cursed herself silently for not sticking close to him today.

Last edited by AtomicEmpress; 05-13-2015 at 03:12 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 03:17 AM
Passionate Fan

Ash
" I know , right?"
She chuckled . Wow he actually made a joke back. If it was anyone else she might even think it was an attempt at flirting. Yeah right. She only attracted the wrong men. Prince charming didn't exist. ( He runs away and leaves the woman, he claims to love alone to die. ) Coward. Jerk. Her happy ending wasn't so happy. If not , for Bigby she most likely would be dead. The wolf found her , he had come back . For her. Risked his own life , for no one all that special. The big bad wolf, he was not. He was the hereo! Her real knight , instead of armour a shiny dark coat. More soft then some might think, she could still feel the way it felt between her fingers. How it felt as she rode on his back. So strong. As a wolf.As a man. In her eyes, there wasn't anyone like him.

She watched him cross the room and her eyes followed him back as he leaned against the wall. She wondered how it was at all possible his shirt didn't threaten to rip at the seams. Hello look at those arms! If she didn't stop looking now she might need to fan herself.
"Just hold your horses would ya. Any minute now"
She gave him her smile that was reserved only for him.
" Anymore fidgety , I might start to think you like coffee more than me"
She teased. Flirted really but that will probably go unnoticed. But they were friends so light teasing should be allowed right?

Last edited by Canadarox; 05-14-2015 at 07:16 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

TATE
He reached out and held her hand and the towel over his eyes, entirely at her mercy. He'd known it would be rough for both of them, but this was not anywhere close to what he had envisioned. He could have dealt with her smacking him in the face a few times. How could he have done that to her, she was asking, saying it wasn't him. "The screw up, no, that's definitely me, Lis."

She pulled her hand away, and for a while they were quiet, him sat on the ground, keeping the cool towel against the inferno of his face, breathing raggedly. He had never been in this much pain, not even that time he'd been stabbed; that had been the same day he'd gone into the lake. With a shaking hand, he lifted up his shirt, showing the healed but still nasty scar in his side.

"Think... Think this... hurts... Wait til you see what we do to her..." The words had been part of his nightmares for three years. He turned his head up, letting go of the shirt as his hand reached blindly, hoping to find hers. "I had to, Lis, I... I had to... He would have done it, you know? No matter what I did, he'd find a way to get to you, unless..." There was no human alive he cared about more than her, didn't she know he'd never cause her pain unless he had to, for her own sake? "Please... Please..." his hand tried to find her.

SERENA
On the tail end of the last show before their day off, they could all but feel the next day coming, when they wouldn't have to so much as look at a heeled shoe, sequin, or feather. For Serena's part, she didn't even bother getting dressed on her day off. She hadn't exactly grown up with her mind set on being a Vegas showgirl. Model student as she'd been, following the path her parents had set for her, she'd only wanted more. She would never have made it as far from home and medical school as she did if not for her best friend, Lila. Serena was brilliant, sure, but Lila was leaps and bounds better; and she wanted out as much as she did.

They used to dance in Serena's room, or Lila's basement, wherever they could. No one would even consider putting them in classes, so they'd gotten jobs, earned up, and they paid for their own dance classes. In the end, the day had come where they had to make a decision. Take the plunge, strike out on their own, or they would never get out from under their parents' thumbs. They had left home six years ago, and they hadn't looked back; they doubted they'd even be welcomed. Even though they hadn't ended up where they'd thought they would, they weren't unhappy. And maybe someday, they would leap again, for bigger and better things.

"I swear, if Gina doesn't get her shi..." Serena muttered to Lila as they changed out of costume, pausing when a couple others walked by. "Did you see her back there, almost knocked me over like five times," she laughed. Looking over, she shook her head; Lila was already done changing. "Hey, Speedy, get the car, alright, meet you outside, we have a date with a couple monster burgers."

Lila had gone out, and Serena had finished up as fast as she could before making her way out into the night air, breathing deep. On exhaling, she heard voices off to her right. Something wasn't right. "Lila? That you?" she called.

Last edited by Starfield_Scribe; 05-13-2015 at 04:49 PM
Old 05-13-2015, 08:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Brock
He made a sound of approval about food. He was hungry.He shrugs.whatever was fine. Reuben sandwhich with side of crips sure sounded good to him though.
"Sandwhich , crisps and beer?"
He left the door open because that's the way he was.He'd walk around naked and wouldn't bother him none.besides easier if she needed to use it.
Old 05-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Passionate Fan

Lila
Five minutes ago, she had been in a great mood as she took the side door out to her car.

Now, she was in a terror, clasping her keys, and hoping that someone -- anyone would do, really! -- would come to her aid.

Lila had been in Las Vegas for six years, and in those six years, she thought had experienced it all at one point or another. There had been a lion share of grabby patrons, of other dancers out to get either her or Serena, or even slow weeks where the money wasn't all she had hoped. But somehow, she had made it, she and her best -- and sometimes, if she was being brutally honest, her only -- friend had high-tailed it from their hometown the minute the ink was dry on Lila's high school diploma and set out for the lights and glitz of Sin City. In reality, it was a lot of feathers, sequins, and aching feet, and certainly nothing either of their families would ever approve of. To say that her mother, who was every bit a stereotypical Tiger Mom as Serena's, had been disappointed would be the understatement of the century. She wanted her only daughter to be a lawyer, to marry well, but those plans didn't set will with Lila, who dreamed of being a dancer, and now her mother had to cope the fact that instead of a juris doctor being in the family, there was a showgirl in her place.

"Gina? Honestly, she's as bad, if not worse, than Cara but at least Gina can actually dance," she had been laughing, only four minutes ago, before Serena - ever the slow poke - pushed her on to go bring her car around in pursuit of monster burgers and no work for either of them tomorrow. Dreaming of bacon, chick flicks and living her in sweatpants for the next two days, she'd slipped out past the bouncer, Eduardo, who handling some cretin who insisted on making an ass of himself to her Ford Fiesta. But halfway there, two minutes ago, some guy -- Cro-Magnon Cretin™, she dubbed him, knowing his face well from more than one memorable occasion when Eduardo had booted him on the street before banning him entirely.

He was drunk, and wanted to cause a scene, and for the only time in recent memory, Lila was all by herself. It wouldn't have been a problem, if Serena had been with her or the bouncer still posted at the door, but neither of those things were true. She was maybe ninety-five pounds soaking wet, brandishing a spray of feathers for protection, and struggling with the keys that she kept almost dropping every time his voice rose and he advanced on her. Then she heard a voice. "Ser!" she called, her previously-silenced voice coming to life with her friend's name, practically shrieking.

"Hit him!" it was nearly a squeal as she pressed her back to her car, holding the fluorescent pink feathers out in front of her as a last ditch effort to shield herself from him.

Last edited by fleur captives; 05-14-2015 at 07:23 AM
Old 05-13-2015, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Bigby
"I like coffee more than most people, but not you Ash."
He looked at her with what could best be described as an intense gaze. He quickly broke it and looked back at the coffee pot as if willing it to make its hot drink faster. Sometimes he half thought there was a shot with Ash but...no. He shifted on his feet, his all important key ring, jingling on his hip.
"Today we need to do magical item inventory. I've decided you'll be helping me."
He had originally told her she was never to go in the back room vault.
"You can do the writing down bits while I do the dangerous stuff - the handling."
He said with a nod.
"But that's after coffee."

Elisa
"You did this to try and protect me?"
She asked with surprise.
"That is the sweetest and stupidest thing I have ever heard - at the same time. Why didn't you at least give me some hint....? After some time passed maybe?"
Elisa looked at him, tenderness taking over her features.
"I'm sorry I sprayed you. I was just....I didn't know how to react."
She admitted. So she had reacted badly, not a common thing for her. She usually was well adjusted but this was a whole other level.

Emmeline
"Will do."
She said as he walked into the bathroom. She went into the kitchen and got out the fixin's for a sandwich and started to make one for him and one for her. Suddenly, she froze. She heard a small noise somewhere deeper in the apartment. She got a knife from the butcher's block - not wanting to be unarmed - and walked where she had left her sword, she picked it up and stalked towards the bathroom to alert Brock. He was in the bathroom taking off his clothes and she whispered his name.
"Brock...I think someone's in the apartment."

Old 05-14-2015, 07:39 AM
Passionate Fan

Ashleigh

The breath taken from her, with just a look from him like that. Imagine, what he could do .... no Ella don't go there. No. Her cheeks felt her cheeks warm in slight blush. She cleared her throat, hoping her voice wouldn't give her away when she spoke next.
" Good to know"
A slight relief it didn't squeak, but it din't all together not betray her. It was lower than usual and breathy. For the love of fairies! She busied herself with the cups , getting hers ready to her liking. Two sugars, since there was no real cream nor milk she used the powdered kind on the counter. Then reached for his cup but remained in her hands as he had spoke of inventory of the magical vault. Wait, what?
" Really?"
She smiled. At first she figured he hadn't trusted her enough for her to be down there. Than she told herself this was Bigby, he didn't want her around there because who knows what could happen to her. She once told him, that she wasn't made from glass. Only her slippers. She couldn't help adding that. Who could resist. The coffee singled the brew was ready with a beep. She poured his cup first.
" Naturally "
She teased , handing him his cup of coffee. Just the way he liked it.
Old 05-14-2015, 08:16 AM
Elite Fan

SERENA
She caught a flash of hot pink feathers just as she heard her friend's voice - no doubt it was her now - and she took off at a run, forgetting how much her feet hurt. She almost knew without looking who she'd find harassing her friend, and the nearer she got, she saw she had been very much right. They had come across more than their fair share of drunks and creeps over the years, and while Lila was nor the most proactive of girls in that department, Serena was more of the type who could have identified with that Carrie Underwood song. She didn't have a baseball bat, but she dug in her bag for the first heavy thing she could find.

What she got were her house keys, with its chain that looked more like brass knuckles than anything else. "HEY!" she shouted, the guy turned around, and she swung hard. The chain cracked against his jaw, and the drunken giant stumbled to the ground. Serena swore under her breath, then again much louder, feeling her hand protest at having been on the other side of that chain. "Come on!" she rushed to move Lila toward the car before the guy came to his senses. "You drive, I can't..." she moved to the passenger side, and they piled into the car, peeling out of the lot.

TATE
Her voice had changed, and he didn't see how the water could soothe him more than that. She was coming back on to his side. "Lis... I'd do anything for you, you know that? I'd give my life for you, I... I did," he pointed out. "I couldn't tell you anything, no matter now much I wanted to, I... You would have looked for me, you would have told Mom and Dad, and..." He could guess there'd be a look on her face that said 'no I wouldn't,' and he shook his head. "Yes, you would." She didn't rebuke.

When she apologized for spraying him, he pulled the cloth from his face, slowly blinking his eyes. Everything was a blur, and his eyes still spilled tears from the burn. That was his explanation for it at least, rather than the possibility that he might just be crying. He reached for the blurry moving shape this time, standing over him, and he got hold of her legs, bringing himself nearer until he could wrap his arms around what part of her he could. How long had he wanted to do that, how long had he needed her, with him, same as they'd always been. He'd always been hardened to the world he'd found himself in, but with her he never could, with her everything else fell away until all that was left was him, and her. He wanted to say so much, about how he missed her, how much it hurt to have had to leave her the way he did, but he couldn't find the words. He was overtaken with racking sobs, holding tight to his sister, his lifeline.

Last edited by Starfield_Scribe; 05-14-2015 at 08:30 AM
Old 05-14-2015, 12:53 PM
Elite Fan

Bigby
He took his cup of coffee from her with a nod of thank you and walked to his desk. He took a long sip of his hot coffee. He was pretty much at the Mayor's beckon call 24/7 and there had been a fight at the Rat King's strip club last night, Candyland, that he had had to deal with. He was on the tired side but it wasn't like missing sleep was going to kill him. There were only a few things that could kill a fable as strong as Bigby and sleep deprivation was not one of them. He finished his coffee in silence and printed out some forms on his computer. His office had been one of the last to use computers as he was wary of technology but what the Mayor wants the Mayor gets. He got up, leaving his cup behind and walked over to Ash.
"Here's the inventory forms...bring a few pens..."
He said knowing it would be a long day and a lot of ink. He began the long process of opening the vault door which included three keys, and a fingerprint. When it was open, he ushered her inside and closed it behind them both.
"This is one of the safest places in fabletown...only two people have the ability to get in this vault, me and the Mayor. If anything major were to happen, this is where I would hide women and children."
He commented mostly to himself. Inside the vault was huge with several rooms, most of which had their own special keyed locks on them. Ahead was a cage with a magical padlock on it. Bigby got to it and whistled a tune and it opened in response. The cage inside was much bigger than it looked from the outside. Bigger than most people's houses in the suburbs. It was filled with objects of all sorts. Lamps, carpets, books of spells - all sorts of things.
"Let's get started."

Elisa
She leaned down and then got all the way on the floor with him and wrapped her arms around him. She had missed him more than she had let herself feel in a long time. And here he was, hugging her and sobbing on her bathroom floor. She rocked back and forth with him as he sobbed, to soothe him.
"It's okay. We're together now, Tate."
She said, rubbing his back. Then suddenly and not all together unexpectedly, she began to cry too, not as hard as him, because the wall she had built up around her emotions after loosing him was just very slowly coming down.