Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-10-2004, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin

She dragged me onto the dance floor and there was absolutly no way I was going to dance. Dancing wasn't my thing. Well it probably would be if I could dance. But it is genically impossible. You should see the people in my house try to dance, dear lord don't even get me started.

She started dancing, did she expect me to dance. I would certainly hope not, because if so she came to the wrong girl. She should go dance with Alice then, where ever that crazy girl might be. I looked at her eyebrows raised. All she did was keep to the Dancing. I shake my head and leave the dance floor.

I walk to get another beer. yes another! But i actually can take alchol well, I always have been able to. So I open another beer and take a drink. I bump inot someone. "Oh orry." I said. Okay the alchol was getting to me. "Sam...heh. Sam rimes ith pan, and pam, and fam." I giggled. "Is fam a word?" I started cracking up. Oh yea, I was drunk.
Old 01-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I laugh as I watch Erin leave me alone on the dance floor.I continue to dance every so often taking in a glance of Kenny.I feel some random guy go behind me and I am so drunk I don't care I just start to dance with him to the song.

Sam
"It's ok Erin." I said to her as I take a sip of my water."How are you tonight?" I asked as I looked at her she was beautiful but yet had hardly had a boyfriend go figure./

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-10-2004, 03:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Erin

"I - Am - Good." I said, trying to gain control of myself again. Yes, you can do this. I looked at what he was drinking, it was water!

"Sam, what on earth are you doing drinking water!?" I asked him. "This is a par-tay." I told him. "Your - suppossed to be having - fun! Now have water!" I told him. I then scrated my head. "Wait no, yea. Have fun, not water?" I started to giggle. "Have fun, not water." I said again and started cracking up.

Kenny

I keep my eye on Lily. She's drunk. And I don't want her to get hurt somehow. I listen to Draen say something to some other guys, then look back at lily. I see Andy go behind her. I'd seen him in our dorm hall before, he was rumored to take advantage of drunk girls. "*****" I say and run out to the middle of the dance floor seperating her from the guy. "Stay away from her." I warn him. By now a crowd is gathering around us. I was standing in front of Lily, so he wasn't in close proximity to her.

[ 01-10-2004: Message edited ~*Jessie Flower*~ ]
Old 01-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I look at Kenny and look at the guy behind me it was a guy I had never met before.I smiled at him and then looked at Kenny's face who seemed angry for some reason.I then frowned at the guy and then walked over to Kenny."Um...Kenny...what's going on?" I ask him as I hear him to tell the guy to leave me alone."I was having fun and then you came and ruined it.But thank you.Your so sweet." I said as the crowd disapeared and the guy walked away.

Sam
I watched as she laughed hysterically and started to laugh myself."Erin..you really shouldn't drink anymore it is starting to get to you." I said as she continued to laugh."I can't drink I am the designated driver tonite."

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-10-2004, 04:25 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

I smiled down at her. "He's not a good guy." I told her. I needed to stay with her so that guy wouldn't come up to her again. "Do you want a drink?" I asked her.

Erin

As I laughed I had found my way onto the floor. I kept laughing, finally the laughing faded away and Sam told me he was the designated driver. "De-sig-nat-ed Dri-v-er." I said slowly. I shook my head. "That's no fun Sam." I told him. "You need to have FUN!" I yelled. Some people looked at me as I screamed fun. Sam put down his hand to help me up and I took it.

"Sam we are going to go out there and have fun." I said pointing to the floor underneath us. "I-I mean there." I said pointing to a beer. "I-I mean --" I started to giggle that crack up again. "I pointed to the floor and a can of beer." I said and craked up leaning on Sam shoulder.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Sam
"Erin...you should just go over to a table and sit down." I said as I led her over to one and helped her into the chair.I took a seat next to her."So how much have you had to drink tonite?"

Lily
"No Kenny...I already had too much to drink but you can have one..." I said as I looked at the kid that I was just dancing with."I am going to go dance with him." I said moving away from kenny and heading over to the kid."He likes to dance and so don't I." I started to laugh as I continued to walk over to him.

Old 01-10-2004, 04:45 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

"No!" I yelled. "I-I-I mean, no why don't you dance with me?" I asked her. pLease say yea, please say yes. I kept thinking, looking into her chocolate brown eyes. God she was amazing in every which way.

Erin

"Drink!" I said as he said the word drink. "Can I have more!? Ple-ase???" I asked giving him the puppy eyes and pouting.

"I've only had. Uh-" I said and started couting my fingers. "Five, uh, wait no it was three, yes it was three!" I said holding out five fingers. I started cracking up again. "Three, five fingers." I fell off the chair, and started laughing even harder. "I fell off the chair." I said and cracked up.
Old 01-10-2004, 04:52 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I turned around quickly."Kenny wants to dance with me..hmm..." I said looking at him."Alright I guess I mean you don't reek of alchol like he did anyways." I said as I grabbed his hand and heared a slow song come on."Darn I wanted a better song." I said with a sigh."Oh well." I said as I started to dance with him.
"You gotta know that you can't dance very well..we will have to arrange dance lessons.Ok?"

Sam
"Erin." I yelled as she fell off the chair then I watched as she started to crack up.I walked over and helped her up."Erin.No you can't drink anymore stop it." I said to her.I looked around."She's fine stop looking at her." I said to the people around that were staring I watched as they changed there looks to something else."Erin you really need to calm down."

Old 01-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

"Great." I grimaced. I brought her closer to me, and span her around. "Aren't so bad at it now, now am I?" I smiled at her and we danced to the rest of the song.

Erin

"Why?" I asked him. "I'm never like this, why can't I have one night to be-" I paused and threw up to the side of me. Where Hannah just happened to be sitting.
Old 01-10-2004, 06:34 PM
Master Fan

sry about not posting,where do I put my chars
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-11-2004, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

There all at the party thingy... brit just throw em in there

Old 01-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Extreme Fan

Just as Amy said, throw the characters in somewhere. Erm at one point we had Andy come up behind Lily and start dancing her but Kenny seperated them, then he went to some other random girl and started dancing with her. (I believe Andy is your character.)
Old 01-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I felt myself spin and smiled as I felt myself go in and get close to him again.I looked up at him."Well you could learn how to dance better...." I said with a smile."But you aren't so terrible."

Sam
"Oh no Hannah I am so sorry." I said grabbing napkins off the table."Erin..." I said with a laugh as I began to wipe her off and the seat I handed hannah the napkins and quickly got erin up who was unsteady to walk.I knelt down and threw her on my back."Come on." I said as I took her outside.

Old 01-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Extreme Fan

Kenny

I smiled at her. "Your too drunk, to fiugure if I'm a good dancer or not." I told her, she glared at me and I smiled mock innocently at her.

Erin

Sam brought me outside, and I threw up into the grass. He handed me some water. I rubbed my temples and spit out some left over throw up. "Aw that's nasty." I said to him. "Sobering up thank god." I said to him, and smiled. "Thanks Sam, your the best." I told him. He gave me his hand and helped me up.
Old 01-12-2004, 06:57 PM
Master Fan

Lily
I laughed as I walked over and sat down on the stools dragging Kenny along with me."I may be drunk but when it comes to dancing I know a lot." I said with a laugh."I got the curves and the moves so I am the best dancer up in here." I said with a laugh as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Sam
"Thanks." I said with a sigh as I helped her up."Come on lets go back in there." I said with a laugh as I got in there.