Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-23-2011, 07:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Tyler
" All this takes time, you know me better then anyone , Car. I'm ready to get things rollin' but I've learnt to be a little more patient"
He didn't say he was patient just starting to be more then he ever was. If it were up to him they'd be on the streets and intermingling and spreading the best gifts and knowledge the V's offer.
" People just can't handle everything at once. step at a time. Listen to Lex, we seem to agree."
He chuckles . Lately they haven't been. He looked at Chase, his look all not too pleasent. He was not a girl! Frankly he was trying to be the man he was supposed to come, he was now starting to get on the right path. Not just go all half cocked and start a fight around every corner.
" Have at least a little respect. Just because I do now , doesn't make me weak. Infact it makes me stronger. I learnt that here. I'm different , I'm better person now and I owe it to the Peace Ambassador's. Even Ana say's I 've got potential for greatness."
No, he wasn't showing off or rubbing it in to anyone, though he did feel some pride at that. He then looks at Lisa apologeticly.
" I'm sorry"
Not for his actions but his friends, he brought them here and he's to take responsibilty for .
" Once You go Winchester , You never go back " ~ Miss Mandy he he
No, You Hoser. I don't live in an igloo .
Old 07-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Do you mind amending that? Chase was thinking it in her head and Caroline whispered back. Lisa wouldn't have been able to hear what they said.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

OOC: For the sake of conversation, I'm going to be Brandon

Chase

"“I’m not gay, just because I have spiky hair,” Chase joked. Everyone else cracked up, but Lex placed his face in his palms. Lisa wasn’t going to get the joke, even if he probably walked into it. “How do you know? Maybe aliens are bisexual,” Brandon said, forming a perverted grin. Tyler’s friend was hot and he’d love to see Lisa and Robin make out.

Caroline

“Y’know…they say an overt fascination with breasts, two women having sexual relations and a need to add an undertone to everyday interactions stems from a lack of attention from a mother figure. Were you by any chance looked at by a psychiatrist for your obviously unresolved Oedipal issues?” Caroline remarked, raising an eyebrow. The joke was hilarious, but she hated high school humor.

Lisa

Everyone else giggled, even Lisa. She failed to understand what her looks had to do with gender and kissing Robin was pointless and counter-productive. Truth be told, she was startled and overwhelmed by the massive amount of suggestions and productiveness. No one had bothered bringing up any of this or being proactive, aside from Lex. “If we’re all done questioning my sexuality, I’ll be happy to answer your questions. Tyler, it's alright. I'm glad they're making suggesting and asking questions. They're right, we've all been rather passive," Lisa said, smiling at him. His friend Robin was more obnoxious than his girlfriend, but they did raise valid points.

"My mother didn’t mention how she’d implement the healing centers because she assumed the technology would be available for everyone. If we need to make that clear, I’ll ask her to do so. We are of peace and we aren’t showering you all with gifts. We’re simply thanking earth for giving us vital resources to help our home planet,” Lisa explained. “Women are allowed and none of us care about gender. We’re simply used to males offering their services. Friendship is universal and isn’t limited by gender, sexuality, age or human concepts,” she added, shifting uncomfortably. Lisa hadn’t thought about it and wasn’t sure how her mother would take accusations of sexism, not caring about the poor and other topics that had been raised.

Lex

"I'd be more than happy to set something up, if you'd like. Perhaps a public forum with youth our own age would be interesting. Even an assembly would educate the masses. The public is more aware of Anna's presence than yours. I think we'd all love to know what Tyler and I have always known," He said, forming an encouraging smile. He had faith in his queen, she simply needed to step outside of her mother's shadow.

OOC: I'll edit this after yours, I'm just trying to answer to Tyler's apology.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:40 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
OOC: Do you mind amending that? Chase was thinking it in her head and Caroline whispered back. Lisa wouldn't have been able to hear what they said.
Tylers just apologizing for them being rude , not necessarly what was said. that's my fixer uper lol. without really having to change it lol. I gottia get caught up on this . sorry for being MIA . sometimes it's sparatic but if I go for a long time I generally say something but if it's a day or two is normal.
Old 07-26-2011, 07:46 PM
Passionate Fan

Tyler
He lost all train of thought once two girls going at it was mentioned . He shifted in his seat and tugged at his collar after a long moment. He cleared his throat.
" Thanks for that ... .. Really"
He chuckles with Brandon. Boys will be boys. He waggles his brow at Caroline . No wonder Lisa would think they are together , there are times when the do act more then just friends.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Meh, it's fine. he should apologize for them being rude since Caroline is his pit pull and Chase is 5th column, but she'd never be mean to his face or Caroline will eat her.

Lisa

"Nevermind...we don't have to be serious all the time and me kissing Robin is irrelevant. I like this idea...what do you think?" Lisa was impressed, even if the girls pissed her off initially. Usually Alexander was the leader, but he conferred with her privately.

Caroline

Caroline felt bad now; she promised she'd try. It just irritated her that Lisa wouldn't admit she was jealous. She wanted to do her best and be productive now. If Brandon made any stupid jokes, she'd smack him. This wasn't so bad and she did dislike the way the public was behaving.

"If you'd like, I can talk to people on campus and so can Chase. It's not like we don't attend rallies, discussions or sit and talk politics on our own. I think a forum would be fun and you all can learn about our culture as well," Caroline offered.

Lex

Lex smiled; he knew she'd be up for the challenge. She wasn't an idiot like Brandon and Caroline could easily have a future like Tyler did. "If it's all the same, I think Caroline and I should work together. Chase can work on something else with Tyler or Brandon," Lex suggested. he knew Chase didn't actually want to be here and seeing her burn Brandon would crack him up.

Chase

"Yeah...I can't hang. I have to have dinner with my mom," Chase said, shrugging. She wanted to be around that idiot as much as she wanted Swine Flu.
Old 07-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

This is OT, but I made a graphic/banner. I'm fictionalizing this to keep track, but the game still needs a banner.

Emma goes against type, but her hair is short and pixie.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Passionate Fan

OCC: Cool

Tyler
Sometimes Brandon did need a smack upside the head. So he wouldn't even try to stop Chase, he'd just chuckle and tell him he was asking for it. He nodded to Caroline.
" That's a good idea. "
He was glad Lex agreed too. He looked at Chase.
" Look's lie's it's me and you later"
He knew Brandon wouldnt' survive 10 minutes , he'd be lucky to leave able to walk.
" You actually want to have dinner with your mom?"
It was more of a statement. His mom really wasn't a mom like a mom should be. His smile faded, he remembered when she was though and missed the three of them as a family. Now thanks to her , dad doesn't even call often and he's lucky to see him once a year.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Master Fan

Chase

"Ty's right...who am I kidding? Look at the time...I have anywhere to be but here. You, on the other hand have an appoint with my foot. If you're late, it'll get shoved up your butt the old fashioned way," Chase said, narrowing her eyes at him. 'I'm looking forward to it, blue eyes," she said, winking at him. She didn't mind helping and Lisa was probably like her mother.

Caroline and Lex

Ty...I can't have dinner with my mom, remember?" Caroline knew Tyler had been busy, but it stung, even if she tried not to concern him with her issues. Her mother had hated Tyler and was probably screaming in hell. "I want whatever you want," she said, forming a tight smile. She refused to show emotions and weakness in front of Lisa; she'd win.

"I'd love to stay behind, but the four of us have prior engagements," Lex said apologetically as he waved goodbye to Lisa. He walked ahead with Caroline on purpose and held out his hands. Caroline burst into tears, hating the mention of her mother. "Shh...it'll be okay. Look, he probably forgot, okay? It's not like you told him full details like you did with me and my sister," he said, smoothing stray hairs out of her face.

"Of course he forgot...he always forgets everything when his is around. God, I hate her...she ruined everything. She took him away from his family, she took him away from his friends and now she took such a piece of his heart and soul. She never cared whether something was wrong and he didn't need her because he had me. I lied to mom and told her I was with Adam, all so I could sneak out and see Ty. When she found out I lied, she pushed me down the stairs for being a failure and showing weakness as a result of emotions," Caroline said bitterly as tears streamed down her cheeks.

Lex sighed; he couldn't defend Lisa right now. Caroline would scream and things would get ugly. "Look, I'll talk to him, okay? Dinner with his mom is crappy idea and you both are newly single. If you need to talk about your mom, talk to one of us. Lisa can't take Tyler away permanently because you're his better half. Even if for some reason Tyler seriously picks Lisa over you, I'll never leave you and neither will the others. You, me, Chase, Simon and my sister are a family all on our own," Lex said, pulling her into his arms. He kissed her forehead as she cried silently in his arms.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:17 AM
Passionate Fan

OOC: before I actually take time to post I'd like to know if you actually want to keep this going. If you're moving your cee's for good and not keeping them for here at all ? I'd like to know please. Before I post.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadarox (View Post)
OOC: before I actually take time to post I'd like to know if you actually want to keep this going. If you're moving your cee's for good and not keeping them for here at all ? I'd like to know please. Before I post.
I sent you a PM, I dunno if you read it. It's up to you now if you'd like to keep going.
Old 08-01-2011, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

OOC: Thanks I'll go check it
Old 08-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadarox (View Post)
OOC: Thanks I'll go check it
Yeah-I hated to spoil you, but this is an AU game, most of season 1 and 2 doesn't exist and I suppose waiting for a surprise was sort of pointless. I should have at least told you Ty and Caroline's shared secret.
Old 08-16-2011, 02:38 PM
Passionate Fan

it's cool and it sounds really good! hopefully when you're friend get's better , we could try this again?
Old 08-18-2011, 08:08 PM
Master Fan

We should and I'm thinking if we reboot it, we should make it MYOC with only Lisa and Tyler needed.