Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-25-2015, 09:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Triles - 'Love By Mistake' (Degrassi RP)

This RP will be 1/1 following the events of the show. Our RP will start the night of the finale (Season 13) and go from there, written in 3rd person.

For our RP, Just looking for someone to really portray Miles very IC the best they can. What I love about him, as far as relationships go, is how he was desperately in love with Maya, almost NEEDED her to function and was slightly unstable without her. I'm looking for that protective needy side for Tristan as well. Our RP will start the night of the storm, with our own spin to things. I ask that you try your best to match my posts quality and quantity the best you can please. Nothing kills my muse more then having the creative juices flow and sending my partner a good post only to get a paragraph that lacks detail back, ya know? Keep in mind, I'd much rather get a single paragraph of great detail going into Miles POV rather than 3 broken up ones filled with filler. All about quality While we most certainly will be writing as other characters for supporting roles, I ask that we keep Triles in the spotlight. I don't want to bring in Clare to try and start some Eclare side story lol.

We will kinda be following the events on the show. Staring the night of the storm and their first kiss. It's more that the original storylines will inspire our RP rather then RPing them step by step exactly the way they happened on the show. Where's the fun in that, ya know? lol To clarify, I'm looking for someone to write as Miles while I myself write as Tristan and together write as other character such as Winston and Frankie and we have a RP! I'm only looking for a single partner as this is 1/1, but I'm ALWAYS looking for more Miles RPers, so please hit me up and we could start another Triles RP Together! And so it begins...

~

One school dance left and another Degrassi term would be done. Tristan reflected on his Sophomore year thus far and it was pretty crazy. Spending his summer in Paris, falling in love and hooking up with a teacher, all while being slimmer and blonder than the year prior. He only wished his BFF Tori could have been here for it all. She was a way better friend than that traitor, Maya Matlin. Even the name made him roll his eyes. She was dead to him and that's how it would stay. If that year had brought one good thing it was making a new friend; Miles Hollingsworth III. Sure he got his hopes up in Paris, and the feelings were still there, always would be, but Tristan was just glad to have one true friend and a guy at that. Not wanting to go to the dance, Miles had suggested a Movie night at his place with his parents away and with Chewy and Frankie being together, it was as he and Miles would be the apposing couple, but Tristan dismissed the idea.

That night at his house, with Owen at college and his parents out for the night, Tristan got ready at his house by himself. Even though it was something so simple as just a hangout at a friends house, Tristan was very excited. Making sure to look cute, but still casual, he headed out the door to head down to the Hollingsworth mansion. While walking, he noticed the sky growing more and more dark with storm clouds, as the wind roughly picked up. An huge storm was indeed coming, but nothing was going to ruin his night.

Approaching the gates, which were already opened, Tristan made his way passed the pool and into an open door leading into the mansion. Looking around, he saw no one and it was quite. "Hello? Miles? Winston? Frankie? Anyone?" A boom of thunder caused him to jump with a breathe of relief once he saw Winston. "If you wet the bed, I'm not sleeping near you." Chewy joked as Frankie giggled while Tristan just rolled his eyes. "Har-Har, very funny." He said with a smile, but the only person he wanted to actually talk to was Miles.