I'm all out of faith
This is how I feel
I'm cold and I am shamed
Lying naked on the floor
Illusions never change
Into something real
I'm wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You're a little late, I'm already torn

- Lucky Spencer and Elizabeth Webber never got married. They loved one another deeply, but after everything that happened with Zander and Ric, Liz just wasn’t ready to be in a serious relationship, and Lucky couldn’t wait forever. He finally decided to let the image of his dream family with Liz go, and he moved on and married another woman that had always made him smile…Emily Quartermaine. Emily was his best friend growing up, and he always did have deeper feelings for her than he would ever admit. After having his heart broken by Elizabeth, Lucky was lost and Emily became the bright light that guided him. She stood by his side through the highs and lows, and he isn’t certain when it happened, but somehow he fell hopelessly in love with her. They just got married about two months ago, and are happier than ever.

- Elizabeth can not believe what her life became. As a teenager, her heart only raced for Lucky Spencer, and she had no doubt that their love was pure and real and would never end. What a beautiful little fool she had been. She should have known that reality never mimics your heart’s deepest desires. Lucky and her were happy for awhile, but somewhere along the way things became broken and they took different paths in life. Elizabeth searched for happiness elsewhere with the likes of Jason Morgan and Zander Smith, but in the end it was Ric Lansing who captured what was left of her heart. She trusted him to give her the picture perfect life she so desperately longed for, but depending on one person when it comes to your happiness always ends badly! Ric had a dark past and many hidden secrets that Elizabeth never knew about. After losing their child because of one of his enemies, Faith, Elizabeth was through and she divorced Ric with a heavy heart. He loved her, but he understood that she deserved better than him so he let her go without a fight. Lucky came back into her life soon after, loving her and wanting a second chance at all they had shared, but Elizabeth didn’t have the strength to invest in another relationship, so she told Lucky no. At first, he wouldn’t accept it, but Lucky finally saw that Liz was serious so he respected her wishes and moved on…with her best friend Emily Quartermaine! Elizabeth was certainly taken off guard by the pairing, and she often resented Emily for having the man she had once thought to be her soul mate, but in the end Elizabeth knew she had no one but herself to blame, so she held her head high and gave her two dear friends her blessing. She still loves Lucky, and seeing him with Emily when it should’ve been her hurts like hell, but Elizabeth has vowed to learn from her mistakes and jump into love with no hesitation if it ever greets her again. She is about to get what she wants. Love is coming to her in the handsome, cocky form of Doctor Patrick Drake.

(Note: Elizabeth had no children yet in this RPG)

- Patrick Drake just came to town last month, and he’s ready to take on Port Charles. He’s one man with no fear. He saves lives by day, and sleeps with endless women by night. He’s got it made, and he’s ready to blow this little city right off it’s feet. When Patrick first arrived at General Hospital, his eye caught the site of Robin Scorpio, but after flirting with her and discovering she was expecting a child with someone else, he respectfully backed off and placed his interest elsewhere. He has known found himself intrigued by the lovely nurse Webber. Elizabeth Webber is gentle and vulnerable, and Patrick is going to take full advantage of that. He wants her, and after he has her, he’ll drop her and move on because that’s just what he does. What Patrick doesn’t know, it things are about to take a very different turn. Dare we say it? He has a heart, and soon, it will be racing for Elizabeth only.

- Robin left for Paris, and Jason didn’t come after her. She waited for years, but she finally forced herself to accept that her sins were unforgivable in the eyes of Jason, and she allowed her heart to let go of him once and for all. Soon after, she returned home to Port Charles to find Jason having moved on with a woman by the name of Courtney Matthews. Robin was heartbroken. She had only been gone for three years, but everything she had known had turned upside down. She had thought she was over him, but her soul felt differently. That’s where Sonny came in. He tried to comfort Robin the best he could, explaining that he had tried numerous times to get Jason to call her or end things with his sister Courtney, but he never would. His pride got in the way. Plus, he had truly fallen for Courtney. Robin knew that despite her love for Jason, she had to go on living because that’s exactly what Jason had done. Sonny helped her pick up the pieces, and an unbreakable friendship soon developed into much, much more. Sonny fell hard for the tiny brunette. Robin loves him too, but one night out by the docks has changed it all. Jason was there, upset over having to end things with Courtney for her safety, and as the saying goes…old habits die hard. Jason and Robin don’t know how it happened, but they ended the night in one another’s arms. After realizing what they had done, each one apologized to the other and promised to keep their one night of passion a secret. Except, one month later Robin is engaged to Sonny and expecting not his baby, but Jason Morgan’s.

- Jason Morgan’s life is probably the most complex life one person has ever had to lead. He started off rich, a promising young man looking to follow in his parents foot steps and become a doctor. Then the accident happened. Jason’s older brother AJ was drunk and ran them into a tree. Jason lost everything. Jason’s memory was completely erased. He recalled nothing from his past, and because of that was forced to start over. Lucky for him, he had Robin Scorpio by his side to ease the pain. She had just lost someone she loved, Stone, to HIV and she was broken too. She healed Jason, and he healed her. They fell in love, and thought nothing and no one could touch them. That was until Carly Benson came into their lives. She was like a tornado, and she spun everything out of control. Her close friendship with Jason put distance between him and Robin, and then Carly was pregnant and Jason was ‘the father’. Robin was devastated. She couldn’t understand why Jason would betray her like that. She later found out that he hadn’t. The real father of Carly’s baby boy was Jason’s older, alcoholic brother AJ. Jason was just pretending to be Michael’s father to help Carly out of a jam. Robin was appalled. She reacted before thinking, and told AJ the entire truth. Jason lost Michel and he snapped. He couldn’t forgive Robin for what she had done, and he ended things between them. Robin moved to Paris, heartbroken, and Jason stayed in Port Charles trying to gain the strength to carry on properly. He finally found his solace in his best friend Sonny’s younger sister, Courtney Matthews. He started off protecting her from a stalker (I’m saying it was Coleman for storyline purposes), and then he unexpectantly found himself falling for the feisty blond. He fell in love, and so did Courtney. They were happy for the past two years and preparing to be married, when the unthinkable occurred. Courtney was shot down by one of Jason’s worst enemies, Lorenzo Alcazar, and Jason was forced to watch her almost die. He, of course, blamed himself. When Courtney finally recovered, he ended things with her. She was heartbroken, as was he, but he could not afford for her to be a liability. He had to keep her safe, and the only way to do that was to not allow her to be a part of his life. That’s when Robin Scorpio entered the picture. She had recently returned from Paris, and she was at the right place at the right time the night after Jason was forced to leave Courtney behind. A deep conversation soon turned into a passionate affair. Jason and Robin were shocked, and they both promised to forget about everything. Jason can’t forget though. He can’t forget the pain in Courtney’s eyes, and he can’t erase the feeling of Robin’s body moving against his.

- Lorenzo Alcazar is more than pleased that he hit Jason Morgan’s pesky girlfriend instead of the hitman himself. Yes, he wanted Jason dead, but watching Jason suffer as the woman he loved died was much more rewarding. Unfortunately, the annoying blond made it. Jason, however, was too scared to take her back, so that relationship exploded into thin air. Lorenzo thinks he deserves a long pat on the back for that one. Ending lives is a duty, but destroying them is a hobby, and it’s even more enjoyable when it’s unexpected. Lorenzo was plotting another way to kill Jason, but his plans were discovered by his wife Carly. She was, to put it mildly, furious. She and Jason barely talked anymore, but he had helped her years ago with her son Michael, and Carly would forever be grateful for that assistance. She made Lorenzo promise to stop targeting Jason, and out of love for his wife, Alcazar did. He didn’t make any promises about not going over Jason’s boss Sonny though.

- Samantha McCall started off her life in Port Charles under the wing of Mob Boss Sonny Corinthos. She had left home at the age of seventeen, and Sonny found her hiding out and starving inn one of his company warehouses when she was twenty-five. He took her in and trained her. Sam became one of the best damn fighters, girl or not, and Sonny became smitten with her. Their student/teacher relationship soon turned into something entirely different. It started off physical, but the two eventually fell in love. They were an unbeatable team, and had their entire futures ahead of them. Or so they thought. Sam had been feeling under the weather a lot one week, and she finally forced herself to go to the doctor where she discovered she was suffering from a rare and deadly form of cancer. The doctors gave her two years tops to live. Not wanting to make Sonny watch the woman he loved die, Sam packed her bags and left without so much as a goodbye. Sonny was heartbroken, but the sadness soon transformed into bitterness. He never forgave her for betraying him. Two years passed, and a new drug was developed for Sam’s certain form of cancer. She went straight into chemo and radiation, and after another year of all of that, she was given a clean bill of health. She had beaten the virus! Sam was elated, and the first person on her mind was Sonny Corinthos. Her love for him had never stopped, and she just arrived in Port Charles a few days ago to win him back from that goody two shoes Robin Scorpio.

Important Notes:

- Nikolas is not in this RPG (he can be brought in if he’s given a good storyline though)
- Sonny and Carly never slept together, dated, or got married in this RPG. Morgan never existed. Carly only has one child, Michael. Sonny and Carly will not be LI in this RPG. That is one of my rules, so if you have an issue, then don't take the characters. I don't think their will be a problem though.
- Carly married Lorenzo and loves Lorenzo. She and Jason care for one another, but life took them different ways and they aren’t best friends.
- AJ fought for custody of Michael and lost. He was devastated, and he got wasted and drove his car off a cliff. AJ is dead, and won’t be returning in this RPG.
- Zander Smith did not die in the hotel fire, but he did leave town and is not in this RPG.
- Ric has not been married or in love with anyone but Elizabeth. He works for Lorenzo, but can’t be trusted either way. He’s got his own agenda.
- Brenson never happened in this RPG. Brenda never existed here.
- Sonny and Sam are past loves

Character List: (I saved you people you reg. want/take, but if you don’t want them or want something changed just let me know.)

Carly: Ash
Jason: Me
Robin: Court
Sam: Shiri
Patrick: Mandy
Liz: Sarah
Lucky: Brit
Lorenzo: Sarah
Courtney: Brit
Emily: Me
Ric: Me
Sonny: Brit

Last edited by Captivating; 01-15-2007 at 03:40 PM
Old 01-15-2007, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

Woo new rp

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy
Old 01-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Master Fan

I'm in.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-15-2007, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

checking in and if there's any need for Nik you know who to call.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 01-19-2007, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone still interested? Cause I'm starting this N-O-W!
Old 01-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Checking in

Sounds like an awesome idea Libbers. You know I'm in
In the pain there is healing
In your name I find meaning
Old 01-20-2007, 05:44 PM
Master Fan

I am definitely still interested

The cold never bothered me anyway.
Mandy
Old 01-20-2007, 06:19 PM
Elite Fan

Starting!

Setting: I miss The Nurse's Ball more than words can express on General Hospital, so I am starting this RPG off with the yearly ball. Everyone attends, naturally, and it is about to be one hell of a night! Sonny still has no idea that Robin and Jason slept together last month, and Robin just found out earlier today that she was pregnant. She knows it has to be Jason's because of how far along she is. Her and Sonny had been having some disagreements and hadn't made love for at least two weeks and that's when Jason came along. Robin is trying to use this night to make things up to Sonny, but she doesn't know how she can handle this. She doesn't want to lie, but she doesn't want to destroy what they share either. Sonny and her made up the day after her one night stand with Jason, and he just asked her to marry him last week! Plus, Jason is in love with Courtney even if they have ended things. At least, Robin thinks he is. Right? She felt something that forbidden night, but did he?

Sonny knows something is up with Robin. He's no fool, and he can sense that ever since their engagement she has been hiding something. He just can't figure out what it is. He has been keeping a secret of his own though, so he isn't really in a place to judge. Sonny found out that his ex and once the love of his life, Sam, is alive and back in town! One of his guards spotted her at Kelly's, and Sonny is waiting until she contacts him. He knows she will. How could she not? Sonny's right. Sam has been wanting to see him again for so long. She has just been waiting for the perfect moment. She knows the nurse's ball is it. Sonny and her came to them together years ago, and she is hoping that he will remember that and their love. She knows he is engaged, but she doesn't care. She knows they're soulmates and she won't give him up. Ric is planning something. Lorenzo doesn't know it, but Ric has developed an obsession with his wife Carly. He only began working for Lorenzo to get closer to the sassy blond. Ever since Elizabeth left him and broke his heart, Ric has been cold as ice. Carly makes him feel again. She's seductive and perfect and Ric wants her. He also doesn't mind causing Lorenzo pain.

Patrick asked Elizabeth to come as his date tonight and she agreed. He has been waiting for a night like this for so long. He'll romance her, sweep her off her feet, and then nail her and move on. But what if she's hurt? No, Patrick won't let himself think about that. He can't care for her. And yet, he is starting to. Courtney and Jason agreed to come together tonight. They still aren't a couple, but Courtney is hoping to change Jason's mind. She knows it will take a lot of work, but she hates not being with him and she wants to show him how good they were and still can be. Jason doesn't know what to do. He loves Courtney and part of his heart still aches for her, but ever since that night with Robin he hasn't been able to think straight. He felt something with her he never thought the two of them could feel again, and he just can't make himself forget that. He has to though. Courtney can never find out, and neither can Sonny. He won't hurt the two of them that way.
Old 01-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Elite Fan

Ahh, ok, this is so random but I don't know if I would be able to post regularly with school. I just really took time to think this over, and I love this idea, but I am SO BUSY and I doubt I could post enough to keep this going strong. I know a lot of us are busy right now too, so is it ok with everyone if we just don't start this now and hold off until this summer? It is a great RPG story that should be played out, but it may be best to wait until we all have more free time to devote to making it the best game it can possibly be. What does everyone think? Don't hate me. haha.
Old 01-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

OOC:I agree.I don't want to wait until summer bc I love the idea...but maybe just a month or two? I know I'm tremendously busy right now.
thinking maybe you'll get it back and then you realize it's just gone.
banner: Brittany
Old 01-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

OOC: Sarah, yes. Maybe in a month or so. I'm now asking a mod to please close this thread.