Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Elite Fan

BTW - I need someone who might be able to talked into being a bloodbag for Caleb..

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 11-19-2015, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

So many amazing characters. -pets- I shall be PM'ing people once I get some sleep lol.
Old 11-20-2015, 12:10 AM
Master Fan

1st of... 5. Diez. The rest will come this weekend.

Name: Max Sokoloff
Species: Vampire
Source: Dead Rising
Three Fast Facts:
- At sixteen Max’s childhood promptly ended when both of his parents were sent to prison for their ties to the Russian mob, real and imagined, and subsequently he and his much younger sister were thrown into the foster care system. Max survived long enough to age out, ‘rescued’ Louisa from what might’ve been a perfectly adequate foster home by claiming guardianship, and whisked her away to Belle Chasse, Louisiana to start a new life. For a while, things were good. His family’s money bought them a house, paid for Louisa’s schooling, and gave Max just enough time to seek out a niche of his own in the ER of a local teaching hospital, where his dream of becoming a physician blossomed and grew while working as a tech and taking care of patients. He labored at saving up money, at finishing his undergrad, at continuing to provide for his sister for years after that, pushing himself close to exhaustion most of the time but the acceptance letter to Tulane was completely worth it. Unfortunately for him, nothing could ever be easy in Max’s life and shortly before starting his first term of medical school he caught the eye of an exsanguinating vampire in the hospital and for whatever reason rather than leaving his bloodless corpse for dead, she turned him and scooped him up and away from everything he knew and loved. Namely, Louisa.
- The relationship between Max and his flighty sire quickly grew sour, once Max matured out of his blood lust and newborn uncertainty. After repeatedly thwarting his attempts to kill her, eventually his sire became bored with his constant moody aggression and released him from their bond before absconding once and for all. But Max wouldn’t be swayed from his thirst for vengeance, knowing how thoroughly she’d fucked him over, how easily she’d thrown what promised to become a good life down the garbage chute on a whim, and spent years trying to hunt her down. But her power and clever wits kept her safely out of his grasp, and after being away from home for eleven years Max begrudgingly returned to Belle Chasse and whatever semblance of a life he could repair from the tatters that had been left behind.
- What he found when he got back was a sister who’d grown up and completely changed, largely due to the circumstances surrounding his disappearance. Relations between him and Louisa are strained, given her distrust of his species and his having missed the last eleven years of her life, but they’ve been making do while living under the same roof. Also, Louisa’s childhood friend Lauren recently flounced/tripped/stumbled back into town, now the resident vampire expert and cat hoarder, and Max can’t seem to keep himself away from her for long. During a completely inadvisable kiss he hadn’t even gotten the chance to regret, the two of them were suddenly teleported from Lauren’s lumpy living room sofa to a hotel room that’d seen better days; Max’s feelings on that progression of events are evenly mixed.
Taken By: winter soldier
Played By: Armie Hammer
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!

Last edited by winter soldier; 11-20-2015 at 01:32 AM
Old 11-20-2015, 09:25 AM
Master Fan

I am considering playing a sixth character. A female now that we have more people. If anyone has a specific request let me know.
Old 11-20-2015, 11:03 AM
Master Fan

I want my 4th to be a guy but I'm not sure who. Make suggestions for me.

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall
Old 11-20-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Name: Joseph “Joe” Eckley
Species: Human
Source: Helmsley Hall/Young & Beautiful
Three Fast Facts:
• Joe grew up alongside his cousin Matthew, sharing their childhood playtime together but Joe’s background was a lot sparser than his cousins. Because of an over excess of pride often times his mother, his older brother and himself concealed the state in which they lived. Later when Joe was old enough he began boxing for money, which led into what he’d hoped would have been easy money. He was not the most talented fighter but he proved to be one of the most tenacious, often time battling until he could no longer hold himself up. During one of his matches he went 17 rounds against cruiser-weight and was knocked down 42 times before scoring a K.O.
• Joe had only recently returned America after a stint in England when transported to the hotel. With tail tucked firmly between his legs after a bad and what Joe took for final blow out with one George Abernathy, threw himself into decadence and on top of best friend cum lover and wound soother Finn.
• Joe is secretly a romantic. He longs for a good, solid home and love in a way that is uncommon for those who do his type of work. He is also unerringly loyal, often times to his detriment.
Taken By: Wayward Melody
Played By: Jensen Ackles

Name: Jorie Lee Womack
Species: Human/Witch (exceptionally strong with transmutation- the ability to transform, alter or transmute matter, energy, elements, objects, beings into anything else, either completely or partially, permanently or temporarily)
Source: Daughters of Salem
Three Life Facts:
• Jorie Lee was an orphan, who spent a significant amount of her youth in the care of a horrifically abusive caretaker who locked her in the basement and whipped her for any slight or perceived indiscretion. Her foster parent was eventually charged for neglect, abuse and attempted murder but was released owing to family in the Louisiana Circuit court. She took her revenge by cornering her caretaker and transforming her into a tarantula which she kept locked up in her room at Pembroke before her transport to the hotel.
• Jorie Lee was a very impressive busker; using true transmutation magic to impress tourists on St. Charles Avenue.
• Jorie Lee is extremely quiet and shy, she is also very innocent. Pure as the driven snow Jorie has not even been kissed but she devours romance novels with alacrity, naively wishing she was more like the women depicted in the pages.
Taken By: Wayward_Melody
Played By: Clare Bowen

Name: Charlie Bradbury
Source: Supernatural
Three Life Facts:
• Completely obsessed with all thing geeky and all geekery, her high intellect manifested at an early age through mastery of all things electronic, amongst other things. Admittedly, having a problem with authority she used those exceptional skills to hack websites both to express this and prove prowess.
• Was 12 when her parents were involved in a car accident, her father was killed and her mother has been on life-support for the past 16 years. Is generally friendly with everyone but does tend not to develop close relationships because the inherent worry that they could end up similarly infirm. Probably the only two people to have worked beneath her skin with any permanence were Sam & Dean Winchester. This reluctance for closeness extends to her romantic relationships, as well, where she’s developed quite the love em’ and leave em’ mentality.
• Since an unfortunate incident with the Styne family, Charlie woke up sans Rowena, Castiel, Sam or Dean with a killer headache and a yen for wifi. A resident of the hotel for longer than most Charlie has hardly been complacent, trying to find a way out and back to her friends as quickly as possible, even if she has to find a way to dismantle the place piece by deco piece.
Played By: Felicia Day

Name: Annicka von Trent
Source: Original
Three Life Facts:
• Is a dominatrix therapist, meaning that she sexually dominates and/oror disciplines powerful men and women as part of therapy sessions in order to make them less arrogant and improve their lives in general
• From an affluent, Upper East side family to which she is somewhat of an affront, Annicka relatively enjoys the notoriety and the psychological aspects of her work. Parlaying that interest into study Annicka holds duel degrees from Cambridge and Purdue in differing fields of psychology.
• Annicka has never tried to leave the hotel, and likely won't. She is fascinated with how others view each other, the place in general and the way they react to it. Something of a human viewing a fish bowel scenario, she's uninterested in the effects of her own captivity.
Played By: Jamie Alexander
Old 11-20-2015, 09:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

If anybody needs anything, I am available via PM.

And yes, I double posted like a naughty girl. Sue me.
Old 11-21-2015, 05:53 PM
Master Fan

Profiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiles. The rest of mine will be trickling in this weekend, and hopefully we'll be able to start sometime soon.
Old 11-21-2015, 09:53 PM
Master Fan

In my head this is the actual picture for George, but Em said I couldn't use it 'cause she's mean. So y'all have to settle for the one below instead.

5/6

Name: George Abernathy
Source: Helmsley House/Young & Beautiful
Three Fast Facts:
- Liverpool born and bred, George spent his formative years running around with a rag tag crew of miscreants that racked up a number of petty misdemeanors all in the spirit of boredom and a “good time.” Boxing saved George from a life of crime, and the combination of hard work and natural talent led to a promising career until an injury to his left eye killed his dream indefinitely. In the decade that followed George found himself in a perpetually drunken state, unable to cope with his failed dreams or reconcile the truth of his sexuality which had him abandon the one person who might have been able to help him face his new uncertain future.
- It was George’s former boxing mentor that discovered him living in a decrepit run-down London flat and helped set him on the path of rehabilitation. Upon vacating the position of valet for British aristocrat, Edmund Bellamy, Richard Warsaw recommended George to fill his vacancy, believing his young protégé would benefit from a change in scenery. In his tenure with the Bellamys, George took command of his sobriety and his life, while his diligence, hard work and discretion earned the respect of his employers. That all threatened to unravel upon the chance arrival of a one, Joseph Eckley, former boxing partner and lover. Once again forced to confront a past believed to be dead and buried, George found himself turning to the lesser of two perceived evils, effectively undoing three and a half years of sobriety.
- Two years after Helmsley, George found himself rekindling an interest in his one true love in life. He was no longer headlining in the ring, but he was once again involved in the sport of boxing as a trainer. Finding clarity amongst the chalk infused, musty air of an old boxing gym in New York City, George is nearly a year and a half sober again and was even finally, finally beginning to reconcile the conflict between his faith and his heart. Old habits die hard though and George once again found himself putting literal walls between himself and Joe. What was intended to be only an hour long sojourn into the night to clear his head has turned into a week long nightmare stuck in a strange hotel he can't seem to find his way out of.
Taken By: degausser
Played By: Misha Collins
Old 11-22-2015, 08:52 AM
Master Fan

Behold! Mariah's new face. I am available for plotting PMs now!

Name: Mariah Sauber
Species: Witch - Clairvoyance (the ability to hear the thoughts of other people and possess a form of awareness of the future), Telekinesis (physical movement of objects by thought).
Three Fast Facts: • Though she was born of two witches, her powers didn't begin to show until she was seven years old and she saw her father's death. She didn't see it in person, but rather in her mind. Her mother didn't believe her and told her she just had an active imagination. Her father died just as she saw and she knew who did it but she kept it to herself.
• In the years to come, Mariah's life changed even more. Her telekinesis power kicked in and her mother remarried. She didn't remarry just any man, but her uncle. Her own uncle! She was never happy with the situation and she let it be known. She actually didn't mind her uncle that much but her cousin on the other hand? She absolutely detested Shelby. It had always been like that.
• Due to her ability to read minds, she can often be seen with ear buds in her ears. She is still learning how to control that power and finds that this is the easiest way to not go crazy from all the voices like Buffy in that one episode of Buffy The Vampire Slayer. She only has a problem with it in large crowds of people.
Taken By: Shiri
Played By: Lindsey Morgan

Just so you know, I wouldn't give it up, no.
Jason Morgan & Sam Mccall

Last edited by Shiri S; 11-23-2015 at 03:19 PM
Old 11-22-2015, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

I love being able to copy/paste. Only my girls left after these two. ERMAGERD DONE. Yuuuuuck.

Name: Finn Callaghan
Three Fast Facts:
• Hails from Boston, born one of ten children to two irish catholic immigrants looking to escape the emerald isle for the usual reasons, famine and death and increasing hostilities between separatists and the supreme English overlords. Finn was raised in a heavily immigrant and fairly impoverished neighborhood, and fell predictably easily into a life of petty crime at a young age. A reckless and hot-blooded boy, it was only his mother’s menacing scowl and brandishing of her favorite paddle that could put the fear of God in him, so when she died giving birth to his youngest sibling it was like the cutting of that final tether. He left home, wandered his way into the irish mob, and that was that.
• Though his formal education stopped somewhere around eighth grade, Finn has a great mind for business and oozes charisma almost as much as cheap whiskey. He doesn’t shy from any of the more gruesome aspects of the criminal underworld but he’s best at getting the right people on his side. At schmoozing. Brokering mutually beneficial deals and still somehow ending up on top. Prohibition is Finn’s godsend, a way to put his talents to use and it wasn’t long after the ink on the amendment was dry before he managed to assemble the beginnings of a very profitable supply business thanks to a very special partner by the name of Joe Eckley. Until, that is, Joe decided to up and relocate to merry old England, refused to return despite some very crass, insistent letters and without a leash to restrict Finn’s rather unique sort of business sense (and the muscle to back his crazy schemes) their shared business rapidly fell into disarray.
• With some very unsavory characters on his ass for debts owed, Finn had little choice but to join up with the much more established racket out of New York City, headed by Arnold Rothstein who had little patience for Finn’s particular brand of aggressive rebellion. Demoted rather quickly from leading any liquor-related operations down the ranks to fixing boxing matches and collecting debts, Finn was perilously close to telling AR to cram it and running back home to Boston until Joe decided to mosey back into his life, tail between his legs. Shortly thereafter, the two of them woke up in a double bed in Hotel California.
Played By: Sebastian Stan

Name: Matthew Bellamy
Three Fast Facts:
• Though by no means a child of overabundant privilege, Matthew grew up in a loving, almost sitcom-esque middle class household and wanted for nothing. His father, wealthy enough from inheritance and a good paying job as an investment banker, was able to provide necessary comforts and then some, and Matthew’s childhood was bolstered by vacations, boat trips and front row seats at all the best sport matches. It was idyllic and wonderful and made for the perfect bubble to shield innocent young Matthew from the horrors of the Real World. Up until somewhere around his eighteenth birthday, when he’d decided to set out on his own.
• His hometown is New York City, but he’s been virtually all over the globe as a result of his ‘eat pray love’ journey of self-discovery. At some point, maybe in China, he’d run out of mom and dad’s money and worked his way back across the world entirely on his own, during which time he acquired a reality check, an accidental (vulgar) tattoo, and a deep, unyielding desire to experience the world in a new way. Shortly after his return to America, he picked up the piano, moved to Chicago, and fell head over heels in love with the jazz scene. His family didn’t exactly approve, at all, especially when he joined up with a predominantly black band.
• He enjoyed a lifestyle designed entirely around indulging his own pleasures and love of good music for some time, until his own mother tracked him down at some embarrassingly seedy club and pled with him to leave his life of 'sin and debauchery' for a new new life in Yorkshire, where he was set to inherit a grand estate and a household full of servants - Helmsley House. Initially dubious and loathe to leave what he imagined to be a perfect life, enough motherly guilt and tears eventually swayed him and he did end up making the trip, his older cousin Joseph Eckley by his side for moral support. A couple years later, he made the return trip home to Chicago, leaving a broken-hearted Bellamy daughter in his wake and vague promises to go back, another day, when jazz was good and finished with him. One night he vaguely recalled falling into a stranger’s bed, and the next he woke up in Hotel California, wondering hysterically if his gin had been laced with something.
Played By: Chris Evans

FELICIA'S IS THE LONGEST BECAUSE I HAD SO MUCH TROUBLE TRIMMING DOWN HER MASSIVE PROFILE.

Name: Felicia Lindström
Species: Vampire
Source: Dead Rising
Three Fast Facts:
• Felicia was born ‘Rosamund Clifford,’ known to the annals of history as ‘Fair Rosamund,’ notable for being the one true love of King Henry II of England whilst also not being his actual (and far more infamous) wife. Nearly killed at a tragically young age by said infamous wife, Rosamund was rescued at the very last moment by a traveling noble who just so happened to be a vampire. He scooped her up, they flitted about Europe together on an extended lovers’ vacation, and years later settled down in the French countryside to start a sweet little undead family of their own. For a while, Rosamund was content with playing mother and wife, two roles she’d not thought possible during her living life as a side piece of English royalty. Then she caught her beloved husband and sire in the arms of one of their ‘daughters,’ who was technically old enough to have children of her own (grandchildren, really) were she still living but that didn’t lessen the blow or soothe her moral outrage even the littlest bit. In a vindictive fit, she arranged to have the entirety of her vampire family burned to death as they slept, lingered behind just long enough to observe their blackened corpses before departing once and for all on an adventure all her own.
• Her next journey was that of a woman freshly single and unattached. She flitted from court to court, playing the coy young courtesan in one place just long enough before moving on to avoid suspicion and occasionally she would marry if the nobleman plied her with enough finery and honeyed words, but the ending was always the same. Mysterious disappearance, unidentifiable corpse drained of fluid found days later in a river or drainage ditch. Then noblemen ceased to be appealing, Rosamund having amassed enough wealth of her own to pick and choose what suited her, and what suited her best were poets, artists and musicians of any flavor or variety. One poet in particular by the name of Magnus ensnared her as certainly as a mouse in a trap, and after turning him, he turned his own, who then turned his own, and the four of them went on to spawn rebellions and create havoc and bloody chaos wherever their meandering desires would take them. This lasted decades, until just into the 20th century when petty squabbles and disagreements and Rosamund feeling increasingly left out of the ‘us against the world’ relationship formed between Magnus and his own progeny (Alexandre) had Rosamund once more breaking away to seek her own destiny.
• The Jazz Age ensnared Rosamund, luring her once and for all to settle down in America. She bounced from coast to coast, inspiring artists and poets and musicians and carrying on as she’d always done, up until the invention of TrueBlood and the big vampire reveal. Out of some long-held desire to call herself a ‘Queen,’ Rosamund – having shed the name eons back, now Felicia, has schmoozed her way into becoming the vampire Queen of Louisiana. It was an utterly ordinary morning, when Felicia drifted off to sleep in her luxurious coffin, but when she awoke that night it was in an old, rickety bed in Hotel California. The otherworldly experience has left her unnerved, to say the least.
Played By: Alexandra Breckenridge

Name: Myri Lannister
Source: Game of Thrones (RP)
Three Fast Facts:
• Myri is a mewling lioness. The last to depart her mother’s womb, perhaps it could be said that whatever vigor and bluster her father’s seed came equipped with had simply been tapped dry by the time she’d come along—though it had as much to do with her upbringing, in truth, and that she had two gorgeous, lovely sisters to live up to, and somehow she’d always been hyperconscious of that fact. Still possessing a stubborn ounce of body fat, having only just experienced her first bleed, and possessing a laughable half—quarter—of a handful for each breast, Myri only need gaze at her sisters to see what she was meant to look like, and feel the beginnings of a mean streak of resentment take seed and thrive inside of her. Seven-and-ten, and still full of face and narrow of hip, it’s no wonder the sights of young lordlings pass over and through her toward more promising pursuits, but Myri takes each rejection, each failure to fall at her feet and worship the very ground she occupied as grievous personal insult. As a lioness her bravado might be severely subdued but those mewls often give way to full-bodied roars at any perceived slights—and it’s beginning to garner her a bit of a reputation. Not the most flattering, either.
• Miraculously, despite her ineptitude with the opposite sex and extreme insecurity, her innocent bumbling charms managed to net her a decent suitor by the name of Lanford Tully. He was kind to her in a manner that no man had ever duplicated, aside from her own beloved brother Tybalt Lannister, and Myri fell fast and hard for the city watchman who had no real chance of inheriting any worthy title in the Riverlands, but it mattered not in Myri’s heart-shaped eyes. After virtually begging Tybalt, Lord of Casterly Rock, to arrange the betrothal for her, he eventually agreed despite the match being, perhaps, less than worthy of a Lannister. Lanford and Myri enjoyed a brief betrothal, a mostly innocent courtship, and… almost a wedding. The eve before, Myri’s heart was shattered to pieces when she learned her intended desired another, a vulgar kraken girl who’d played at being a handmaiden to one of the Targaryen princesses. The wedding was abruptly called off, and Myri fled back to Casterly Rock to avoid the jeers and shame—poor Myri, they’d taunted, though not within earshot of her incensed brother, she couldn’t even land a guardsman.
• She didn’t stay long away from Kings Landing but she rarely left the Tower of the Hand after her brother rose to acquire said honorable title. Tybalt’s comforting presence and his lady wife’s gentle, balming words and encouragements soothed her aching heart, and after a time she got over the pain of losing Lanford. Her self-confidence, however, has yet to recover. Tybalt commanded more influence than ever as Hand of the King, and was putting out feelers as to a more ideal match for his sad, lonely youngest sister when she up and disappeared, pulled through the void to land in a single occupancy room at Hotel California.
Played By: Chloe Moretz

Last edited by winter soldier; 11-22-2015 at 10:41 PM
Old 11-23-2015, 04:26 AM
Master Fan

MYRI my love!

And that Felicia picture is amazing.
Old 11-23-2015, 05:30 AM
Elite Fan

Myri is a precious cupcake. I was actually going to scrap the kraken line/kill Lanford off had the game continued, but I think your version of events works best for this game.
Old 11-23-2015, 12:48 PM
Master Fan

6/6

It's younger Siobhan! Feel free to have all your students recognize her from older photographs around the school to make things especially awkward for her. She won't know who any of them are.

Name: Siobhan Easton
Species: Witch -- Empath based powers; can sense emotions in other people as well as influence them. Also exhibits evidence of having the power of resurgence, though it is in its infancy and is generally hit or miss and only works on lesser beings.
Three Life Facts:
- Having lived in the perpetual shadow of her mother, the current reigning Supreme of all Witchdom, since birth, Siobhan has always struggled to carve a place out for herself in the world that wasn't somehow already charted and catalogued first by Rosemary Easton. Despite her present status within the wiccan community, Siobhan's mother has been far too busy combatting sporadic outbreaks of influenza in various impoverished third world countries or chasing her current flavor of the week halfway around the globe to stick around long enough to actually parent any of her children. The moment Siobhan exhibited signs of being a witch herself, she was promptly deposited on the marble doorsteps of Pembroke Academy where here education and general rearing has been left to the elder witches of the school.
- Siobhan has never known her father and suspects her mother remains ignorant to his identity herself. The one time she inquired after his origins, Rosemary cited "immaculate conception" as being responsible for Siobhan's existence. She never bothered to ask again after that. Without any sort of model with which to base an ideal on what a stable monogamous relationship might look like, Siobhan has fallen into a similar pattern of love 'em and leave 'em as her mother, though not necessarily through any fault of her own. Siobhan's desire for love and affection has perhaps been a touch misplaced, often invested in those who never had any intention of pursuing anything serious with her right from the start. Somewhere along the line she convinced herself this was what she has wanted all along.
- Having grown restless over the years at Pembroke, and perhaps knowing she would never fully get out from under the thumb of her mother's shadow while remaining there, Siobhan left her coven behind to pursue her colligate ambitions. She didn't venture off too far though, choosing to attend classes at Tulane University so that she might still be close to the younger half-sister who remained behind at Pembroke. Siobhan had been studying late at the library for midterms when exhaustion got the better of her. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes that passed before she startled herself awake, afraid she might have gotten herself locked in the library for the duration of the night. She found herself in strange hotel room instead.
Taken By: degausser
Played By: Freya Mavor
Old 11-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When is this starting? When? When?