Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-09-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I will post later today so these last few days have been crappy for me.
Old 11-09-2015, 09:21 AM
Master Fan

Jo
So the girl knew her name after all. No doubt the boys had provided Charlie with a catalogue of physical and behavioral qualities with which to identify her with, much in the same way they had done with the red headed girl. Dean and Sam have told me so much about you. Jo smiled, silently hoping they hadn’t told her everything, at least not where she and Dean were concerned. Jo waited patiently for Charlie to work the lock on her door and then followed her inside.

Once in the kitchen, Jo watched with muted anticipation as her new acquaintance moved toward one of the cupboards to retrieve something. A flask, evidentially. A single brow arched high in her head as she glanced down at the outstretched flask, admittedly eager to get some alcohol in her system after the long road trip, but the spiel about people returning from Heaven made her think otherwise. Jo took the flask, frowning slightly as she unscrewed the cap. “This is slightly paranoid and bordering on neurotic, but …” she paused to sniff the contents. Yup, definitely not booze. “… perfectly reasonable in this day and age.” Jo splashed some of the holy water on herself before smiling awkwardly back at Charlie. “See. Not a demon.” She handed the flask back to Charlie. “You’re turn.”

One could never be too careful.
Old 11-09-2015, 03:03 PM
Passionate Fan

Charlie took a quick swing from the flask and then set it down on the table. Reluctantly, she slipped the angel blade from her jeans pocket and handed it to Jo. "Just a small mark so I know that you're not an angel, either." She sighed and moved back a few spaces, falling into what she knew looked like a relaxed pose, even though her muscles were tense and she was ready for anything that might happen. Sure, Charlie knew
a bit about Jo and the person she had been, but it wouldn't be the first time an angel had taken a vessel and used it for evil. Her eyes tracked Jo's every movement, making sure that there were no surprises. She
didn't want to be caught off guard. After Jo had taken the blade and sliced a small cut into her arm, Charlie let out a quick breath of relief when nothing bad happened. Just the other woman handing her the blade
back. She put the blade back into her pocket, and then walked over to the sink, where she grabbed the dishtowel and then handed it to Jo, to stop the blood. "Did Sam and Dean say what time they would be here?" Charlie asked as she motioned for Jo to have a seat at the table. A moment later, she walked over to the fridge to get both of them some beers. Tag Jo

(OOC: Okay, thanks for letting us know, Quin.)

[Read first post in thread, for more details on RP.]

Last edited by McCallDavisWinchesterFan; 11-09-2015 at 05:04 PM
Old 11-10-2015, 12:39 PM
Master Fan

OOC: What happened?