Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Passionate Fan

Secrets // Supernatural // All Seasons // AU Roleplay

Plot: Charlie is on the case of what she assumes to be zombies, though with no real leads, will she be able to solve the case? Sam and Dean are hunting zombies in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Real zombies. What happens when Sam stumbles across a secret that could change the lives of hunters everywhere? Also, Sam finds out a secret about his mother and Bobby, but does it mean what he think it means? (boy/girl rule in effect)

Extra plot info: Sam is Mary and Bobby's son, not John's. Mary knew Bobby before she met John, they had a fling shortly after Dean was born, and before she died. Bobby did know that Sam was his son, but kept the knowledge to himself, because Mary had asked.

Also, the characters who have died on the show, some have died in the rp, and have found a way to get out of Heaven/Hell. Only, they don't know they've died. For instance, Jo doesn't know she died. Sam ends up doing research on the zombie case, and finds out about Heaven/the Veil/Hell and how it's letting people who have died, back onto earth.

So when Charlie gasps at the sight of Jo, it's because she knows that Jo was dead, and doesn't understand how the other woman was standing before her. Jo died and went to hell because of the hell hounds in S5. She has found a way out of Hell, but doesn't realize that she was dead. Jo assumes it was all a dream, with the hell hounds and being in Hell.

Yes, Jo called up Sam and Dean, and they agreed to meet at Charlie's place, so they could investigate Jo, and the zombie case in Baton Rouge.

Characters:

Ash
Bela Talbot
Pamela Barnes
Sam Winchester - played by: quin611
Dean Winchester - played by: DingosAteYurBaby
Castiel
Mary Winchester
Gabriel
Bobby Singer
Garth Fitzgerald IV
Rufus Turner
Jo Harvelle - played by: degausser
Garth Fitzgerald
Kevin Tran
Mrs. Tran
Charlie Bradbury - played by: McCallDavisWinchesterFan
Sheriff Jody Mills - played by: quin611
Jessica Moore
Sarah Blake
Meg
Crowley - played by: degausser
Azazel
Abaddon

Last edited by McCallDavisWinchesterFan; 11-09-2015 at 04:59 PM
Old 11-02-2015, 11:01 PM
Master Fan

I'll give both Jo and Crowley a go.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Awesome, thanks. I'll start the rp in my next post in this thread. I'll add you to the list, now.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Damn this hard I'm trying to figure out who play.
Old 11-02-2015, 11:55 PM
Passionate Fan

Well, like I said, you're free to take Sam. I can choose another male.
Old 11-04-2015, 04:18 AM
Passionate Fan

Charlie Bradbury had returned from Oz, once she and Dorothy had broken up. She now lived in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. She was on the case of what she hoped would be zombies, but so far, all her investigating had turned up nothing. Charlie wasn't sure what was going on. All she knew was that there had been way too many mysterious fires happening in this small town of Baton Rouge. She knew it wouldn't be long before other Hunter's showed up, so she hoped to get some kind of lead on where to start her investigation soon. She had just returned home after speaking with the Sheriff, which had proved to be useless as the man knew nothing of what was going on.

Last edited by McCallDavisWinchesterFan; 11-05-2015 at 07:43 PM
Old 11-05-2015, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Jo Harvelle
Jo had seen many things from both inside the four walls of the Roadhouse as well as in her fledgling adventures of a would-be demon hunter, from witches and warewolves to vampires and demons and all number of other fallen celestial beings. But zombies? Surely this was some kind of a joke or maybe just a good ole case of genuine misunderstanding. Zombies seemed far too outlandish. Surely it was just a case of an inbred cannibal cult dramatically hyperbolized. Or maybe that was her fear of George Ramiro films talking.

Upon driving into Baton Rouge, Jo glanced down at her GPS and followed the instructions leading to a one Charlie Bradbury’s house whom she knew of only by name but not by face. For as long as she could remember, it was just she and her mother who had been the only two women in the Winchester Brothers’ lives, save for the occasional evil demon she-beast. It felt strange to share that mantle now. Yet the Winchester boys apparently had enough of an emotional attachment invested in her to investigate the claims she had made. Jo knew better than to question their decision. When she finally arrived at the destination plugged into her navigation device, she turn the ignition off and leaned curiously over the dashboard as she peered up at the house.

A few beats later and she was out of her car and at the door knocking. A quick glance around the property alerted to the fact that no other cars were around. Apparently she had been the first to arrive.
TAG CHARLIE
Old 11-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No Castiel?!
Old 11-05-2015, 06:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Charlie had just returned home after speaking with Sheriff Landry, a short blonde man, who had seen one too many beers in his life, if the sight of his uniform stretching over his sizable gut was anything to go by. She paused in surprise at the sight of an unknown car parked in front of her home. Then, Charlie parked her own car and undid her seat belt, as she reached into the glove compartment and pulled out a demon killing knife, an angel blade, and a few other things, that she could safely slip into her jean pockets. When she felt she was as prepared as she could get, Charlie exited her car and locked it, before starting for her house. Her hands rested on each side of her jeans, ready to pull out either of her knives if she had a need to. She walked half way up the porch, ready to strike, if needed. "Hi, can I help you with something?" She asked as her eyes fell on the sight of blonde hair and when the owner turned around to face her, Charlie gasped.
TAG JO.

(OOC: Castiel can be added. Like I said before, if you want to play a character, let me know and I'll add them.)

Last edited by McCallDavisWinchesterFan; 11-05-2015 at 07:41 PM
Old 11-05-2015, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Psssst. I will play Castiel for you if you join, Mandy.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:25 PM
Passionate Fan

OOC: If you guys wanna do slash, Destiel, just let me know.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm considering joining. Dean still available? Not sure who'd my girl would be.
Old 11-05-2015, 07:31 PM
Passionate Fan

OOC: Dean is definitely available. Welcome. Just let me know when you decide which girl you want. You can also ask a female character to be added. Just let me know.
Old 11-06-2015, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Please join us. The more the merrier.

Jo
Shoving her hands into the pockets of her denim jacket, Jo rocked back and forth impatiently from ball to heel and back again as she waited for someone to answer the door. When she finally heard footsteps however, it came from the opposite direction of what she had been anticipating. Light fingertips grazed the outline of a small dagger she kept sheathed at her hip through the lining of her pockets – a habit developed from her line of work.

The voice behind her was decidedly feminine and she could only assume it had belonged to the woman who lived in the house she had been knocking on. Jo turned on her heel, a response prepared on her parted lips when the other girl gasped suddenly. Jo’s brow furrowed, perplexed, and she could only blink awkwardly back at the girl with flaming hair. “Hi, I uh … you’re Charlie right?” Red hair, pale complexion, slightly neurotic – matched the description given to her previously. “Dean and Sam said we were meeting up here …” she trailed off, wondering what had merited such a dramatic introduction. “What? What is it?”
Old 11-06-2015, 06:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Charlie stared at the other woman in surprise for several moments, before relaxing her hands at her sides and continuing her journey up the steps and moving to unlock the door. "Yes, I'm Charlie Bradbury. And you're Jo Harvelle. Dean and Sam have told me so much about you." She stepped back and motioned for the other woman to enter the house, and then closed the door behind them, before quickly heading for the kitchen. As she entered the kitchen, Charlie kept one hand on her angel blade and pulled down a flask from one of the kitchen cabinets and turned back and handed the flask to Jo. "You understand, of course. One can never be too careful. Especially with people returning from Heaven, and not being who they once were." Tag Jo.

Last edited by McCallDavisWinchesterFan; 11-06-2015 at 06:59 PM