Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-10-2015, 04:00 PM
Master Fan

Salem-An MYOC Game

Everyone has heard of the Salem witch trials and some may have even seen the show. You don't have to have seen it to play the game.

The premise is simple: There are two factions of witches: Wood Witches and Water Witches. Water Witches are from the old world and some have pure, royal/noble bloodlines. The Wood Witches of Salem are newer and operate within a hive. Their Elders reside in the woods and so do their leaders(Under a guise, of course.)

The Wood Witches have released a witchpox that's quickly spreading. The next phase has attracted witches from everywhere, as they're all clamoring for a spot when the dark lord arises.

You can play anyone, but this game is more focused on the witches. The dark lord is a PC, because once he wakes up, the real crazy begins.

Profile:

Name
Bio:
PB:
Old 07-11-2015, 07:29 AM
Master Fan

Would it be alright if I took just one character to start off and then if I get into the game, I can bring in more?
Old 07-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Master Fan

Sure-I was planning to do the same-I'm kind of blocked.