Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-18-2016, 09:38 PM
Elite Fan

I'll make sure to get at least one profile up this weekend.

cliffies • kcch
Old 02-18-2016, 10:33 PM
Master Fan

I need help with Laurel's profile, but it's next.

Name: Leonard Snart, aka Captain Cold
Fandom: The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow
Job: Professional thief,con man and criminal extraordinare.
Skills: Stealing,breaking and entering,using a gun, using his cold gun even more,charming Russian villainesses,getting there in a pinch,backing people up in a fight, listening and observing and being an unlikely teammate.
Bio: Leonard Snart is the biggest and best bank robber,con man and criminal in Central City. His partner Mick Rory, aka Heatwave,helps him and in the past,so did his sister. Thanks to stolen weapons and others designed by holding someone hostage,Len can use a cold gun to freeze and kill anyone. His partner gets a fire gun and his sister had a gun that makes people, places and things turn to gold. He's a criminal with a code and chaos and random killing for no reason isn't his thing. Neither is mass murder,just for kicks. He and Mick were recruited by a rogue Time Master named Rip Hunter to help him prevent the world from ending in 2166. Vandal Savage is immortal and has been alive since he was a priest in ancient Egypt. Snart is new at doing good things,but he's secretly enjoying himself.

While Leonard and his companions were on their way to tracking Savage,they went through the hole/breach. Everyone got separated and Snart was only able to locate Sara Lance, aka the White Canary. They were taken in and told that they could avoid being in a cell in Area 51 for the rest of their imaginary lives if they helped fix the problem. Leonard was extremely skeptical and got smart with the FBI,but Sara wound up saving his skin. Once the shock of being imaginary in their new location started to fade,he resolved to treat it like he's treating being in his original team. No one's asking him to be a hero,which he likes. It's a problem, plain and simple. As long as they can avoid casualties and he doesn't perform acts of terror, he can be himself.

Snart was shocked and amused to find out that of all people,Barry Allen was in their new world. He had obviously been there for awhile and seemed to have built himself a cushy life. He's friendly with the others,they go out for drinks afterwards,he has a new family,a dog and pictures on his desk. Snart refuses to stop making fun of him,but after Barry was sent back to the past to fix something, he found himself extremely bored. He has Sara and her sister Laurel for company,but nothing perks him up like coming up with new names and jokes about Barry.

PB: Wentworth Miller

Taken By:Against_all_odds
Old 02-20-2016, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

Name: Sara Lance, aka White Canary
Fandom: Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow
Job: Former assassin, trying to save the future
Skills: Fighting, using guns and large sticks, semi-controllable bloodlust (urge to kill people), sneaking up on people, faking into a "character" for a purpose
Bio: Born into the Lance family, Sara grew up a happy and outgoing child. This continued into young adulthood where she partied and did not know what major she wanted to take during college. Unfortunately, this came crashing down when she went down with the Queen's Gambit. Though the world believed her to be dead, she lived after the ship's destruction, eventually ending up in the League of Assassins. Trained to kill in various forms, she became the Canary. Wanting out of the League, she tried to escape, and once she did, she ended up being killed by a brainwashed Thea Queen. This was her first, actual death.

Resurrected in body and soul awhile later, she was recruited by Rip Hunter, a Time Master, to become a "legend" and save the world from its destruction by a man named Vandal Savage.

(I'm tired and will finish this tomorrow, just wanted to get what I had up.)
PB: Caity Lotz (img src)

Taken By: canthaveyou

cliffies • kcch
Old 02-21-2016, 08:05 AM
Elite Fan

I am going to take Peter Bishop from Fringe as my fictional, and I may take two more...considering it.

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 02-21-2016, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Don't push yourself,especially since you're in GoT and the other game. I just enrolled in a good few classes,but I still have enough time to be in all of my games.

I need to figure out how to do Laurel's profile. How did she wind up here?
Old 02-23-2016, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Okay, so obviously since this is my original character I changed his location from Gotham originally to New York City. Pammie, hopefully the info I included about Harleen in his bio is okay?

And I'm changing out Mystique for Jessica Jones. Do the fictional characters need bios too?

Name: Jack Napier
Job: Formerly freelance investigator with the FBI with a specialization in behavioral science/Occasional Sociopath
Skills: Obsessively compulsively organized, micromanagement, a keen knack for understanding the human psyche and mind-fucking people.
Bio: Not much is known about Jack's childhood but the little that has been gleaned through therepy sessions suggests that he is the product of a broken household consisting of a docile housewife and an abusive, alcoholic father. He left home at the age of sixteen, doing the odd job here and there and turning to petty crime as a result of his perpetual homelessness. Jack proved a shrewd and crafty criminal, attracting the attention of a well-to-do homicide detective who convinced him to put his talents to legitimate uses. Thus began Jack's career with the New York Police Department. Over the years Jack proved to have a keen sense of the criminal mind, able to walk into a homicide and reimagine the scene based on forensic evidence and general blood splatter. One bloody scene too many and an unnatural curiosity as to what motivated a serial killer lead to him snapping. Jack was institutionalized and has been under the care of a one Harleen Quinzel for the past two years now. He's been making progress. Supposedly.
PB: Iwan Rheon
Taken By: degausser
Old 02-23-2016, 10:02 PM
Master Fan

lmao...my guy characters would get along with him. The fictional characters need to say how they got here, what they can offer and how they feel about things. My characters don't need to,except for Laurel. I figured it out, though. I have to edit her profile.

Name: Laurel Lance, aka The Black Canary
Job: D.A.(Nicole, correct me if I'm wrong).
Skills: Her "Canary Cry" makes her stand out from the rest of Team Arrow. While the others really on Arrows or guns, Laurel uses Tonfas and Billy Clubs. She uses a device that emits a sonic scream she calls the "Canary Cry".
Bio: In 2046, Star City is in ruins. Laurel is no longer the D.A.,as things have largely become lawless. She's astonished to see her little sister, who hasn't aged the day. Laurel wants to help prevent their city from being ruined and Sara convinced their captain Rip Hunter, to let them. ON their way to the Waverider, Laurel walks through an invisible breach in the time-space continuum. She finds herself climbing out of a hole in a place that looks a lot like Star City. Laurel tried to lay low,but one night, she saw a woman about to get raped. When she saved the woman, she got a look at the attackers' faces. They had yellow eyes and gave her a cold, robotic warning. Her heroics were caught on camera and she was shipped off to an FBI facility. She didn't need to be coerced and insisted on letting her help. She was relived when she was released, but shocked when she found out that Barry Allen had vouched for her. She felt less alone,but questioned where they were. She doesn't buy the Earth 3 explanation and hears some of her new co-workers snickering.

Laurel has been partnered up with a fellow lawyer who's here because he wants to make sure that his best friend doesn't get taken advantage of. While she likes Luka well enough,something about him seems off. He projects a persona similar to Oliver before he was on the island,it seems like he's lying or has an ulterior motive. She agreed to be his roommate since she has no identity yet,but it only makes her more suspicious of his behavior.

PB: Katie Cassidy

Taken By: Against_all_odds

Last edited by Against_all_odds; 02-23-2016 at 10:23 PM
Old 02-23-2016, 11:15 PM
Master Fan

Name: Rukmini Weinstein, aka Mini Moretti
Job: actress,singer,writer,psychic,rising media mogul.
Skills: Rukmini was the one who warned the world about the threat they were facing. She has a clinic where all sorts of holistic medicine and new age things are done. She channels and serves as a medium on a semi-regular basis. She was channeling when she was overtaken by the beings she communicated with. They warned the world of what was to come and explained things about the holes. She's also been studying magic and mysticism since she was a teenager. She's been sick since she was 25, so she made up for it by becoming extremely smart and trying new things all the time. She knows more about the reptiles and the infection than anyone else. She was the first to be infected and it's extremely easy for otherworldly beings to contact her. Being one of two people who discovered the very first hole changed her and gave her unique skills only a few people in the group even understand. Her friend is being close-lipped about what's changing them,but she knows what she can do to help.

Bio: Rukmini can't remember a time when she wasn't in front of a camera or being prized for her looks, figure and voice. She was almost entered into pagents when she was living in South Carolina. She moved to D.C. and despite obstacles, she poured her heart and soul into becoming a star, whether it was Broadway,Hollywood or even Bollywood. Her life stopped feeling perfect and became tragic when she was a teenager. However,this tragedy helped her get a role she had been auditioning for,as well as acceptance into the school it was being held at. Her story of becoming emancipated and scraping by without government help after losing everything that made her special put her in the spotlight. She was the second youngest cast member and only teenager in a cast full of twenty-somethings. It made her somewhat lonely and she relied on things that gave her life to pass the time. She had always loved writing just about anything, music and cherished her gifts, even if it made people think she was insane. God and her gifts kept her from becoming cynical and hardened. She had her very first public vision when she was 20. She kept her and several others from being kidnapped and tortured when she met the man who would do it at a party. Her gifts almost overshadowed her main talents and her costars insisted she become a professional psychic. She devoted all of her energy on her career,her education and serving the population as a whole. She used her fame to try and help people by doing Reiki for traumatized soldiers and other various things. When she was 25,tragedy struck. She had met the man who would become her husband, but became extremely ill a few months later. It forced her to take a backseat on everything but her abilities. Having a child at 30 made her life even more serious. Despite working hard to achieve things with her business partners, she had to stop pushing herself and going out to every event she was invited to.

She discovered the hole when she went to D.C. for a book signing. The Maze Runner kids seemed nice, so she took them in. Not long after, she met none other than Barry Allen, aka The Flash. While the Maze Runner kids carried the infection that made her public image begin to falter, she and Barry made for an extremely effective team. What no one knows is that she's met everyone before. The hole changed her DNA and so did interacting with various imaginary people, or as she refers to them, "iMags." She has to keep reliving things, changing them and bearing the burden of making sure everyone else is okay. It's a burden she wishes she could share with her friend, but so far, she's been alone. Barry was and is the only person who understands her and can listen to her about these things.

She and Barry are like Doctor Who and River Song. Each time things change or she relives them, she not the same as she was before. Her life, her health,her loved ones...all revolve each time. Each version of Barry has been radically different until the last 3 times. This time, he was able to stay and didn't have to come out of the whole.

They started off as housemates and he helped her with her daughter,but over time,things changed. Her vision showed that the war would wage for 20 years at the least. She and Barry had to go on a special mission, but even when they came back,something was wrong. Barry has been sent to the past and she hasn't seen him since. Since they knew that he could get lost, vanish off the face of the Earth or die,they chose to break up. If he comes home she'll be overjoyed,but he doesn't want her to wait for him.

Rukmini has made this mission her life,as she had to sell her film company,her clinic and just about everything else. Defeating the enemy has become her sole purpose,even if it affects her home life.

PB: Deepika Padukone

Old 02-24-2016, 08:46 AM
Master Fan

I'm changing my male OC and putting him on reserve for later. Luka is like Barry-He's just around. he's PB Robbie Kay.