Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-28-2004, 01:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haley James
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She cringed as she watched him pour it straight into the glass as she took a sip of her own and it burned down the back of her throat as she winced. Watching him take a drink with the same effect she laughed and held up her glass. "Cheers."

XxLaur1285xX: If I have to see anymore of deb's oversized boobies I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out with pitchforks

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 01-28-2004, 02:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathan
-------------------------------------------------

An hour later and I was hammered...bad.

"So Haley.." I slurred drunkenly, throwing my empty cup at her. "Can you pour me some more of that stuff?" I watched as she poured more into the cup and gave it to me. Bringing it up to my mouth, I tilted the cup and watched the liquor spill out onto my lap. "Oops. I missed my mouth." I wiped off the liquor that spilled onto my nose..because that's where I aimed the cup at, instead of my mouth, and then back down at my lap..shrugging my shoulders and grabbing for the bottle, downing a few gulps.

Nathan/Haley, Brooke/Lucas, Jude/Tommy, Spencer/Ashley
Old 01-28-2004, 02:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haley James
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She had never been so thrashed, and she went into a hystical fit of giggles when the burning liquid left fire down her throat and a huge wet spot on Nathans pants, she shrugged and took a drink, "Tis k..just tttake them off!" She said with a smile and took another drink.

XxLaur1285xX: If I have to see anymore of deb's oversized boobies I'm going to gouge my eyeballs out with pitchforks

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 01-28-2004, 02:45 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathan
--------------------------------------------------

I slammed the bottle down on the table and got up, attempting to take off my pants. I had boxers on anyway, it wasn't like I was wearing a man thong. "I can't..get..it." I was seeing double, and for some reason my damn fingers couldn't grip the button on them. "Get them off." I said, walking over to Haley, but tripped over my foot and fell to the floor. "MAN DOWN!"

Old 01-28-2004, 02:49 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haley James
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed hard as she rolled over in her chair and onto the floor next to him then she sat on his legs and looked at him laughing quickly unbuttoning the jean button. "There ya go!" She said as she tried to get back up but her vision was spinning.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 01-28-2004, 02:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathan
---------------------------------------------

I rolled onto my side and kicked them off, pushing myself up from the ground and holding my head, stumbling slightly. "I need new pants." I picked Haley up from the ground and threw her over my shoulder, walking drunkenly to the stairs. "Okay." I said, putting her down at the first step. "Now you carry me!" She looked at me oddly. "Just kidding, man!" I slapped her on the back and crawled up the stairs on all fours.

Old 01-28-2004, 03:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haley James
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The alcohol made her shut her eyes as she saw him climbing up the stairs as she giggled and climbed the stairs with him then then halfway up she stopped and then stopped him as she looked at him and swaying slightly kissed him and grinned. "You taste like coke...or maybe thats me...or..scotch?"

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 01-28-2004, 03:10 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathan

"Hey, I'm not Scottish!" I furrowed my brow for a moment. "Oh wait, scotch." I laughed and scratched my head. "I just drank a whole bottle of it practically. I wouldn't be suprised if I pissed the stuff straight out. That would give me...scotch piss!"

Old 01-28-2004, 03:14 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haley James
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She laughed then made a grossed out face and turned over and layed on the steps. "I cant move." She said half heartingly as she giggled again and let out a soft burp with a shocked look she covered her mouth and giggled again.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow
Old 01-28-2004, 03:20 PM
Passionate Fan

Nathan

"I can drag you up." I looked at her and grabbed her hands. "Please Haley, get up. Pleaaaaase??? I need pants!!!" I felt something wet on my shirt and looked down, noticing a big stain from where more alcohol must have fell. "Ew, and a new shirt too."

Old 01-28-2004, 03:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Haley James
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Through the drunken haze she got an idea! Rolling over she got up and sat on the step pushing his shirt up over his head, "There! You dont need either! Your fine! Come on I want another coke!" She said as she slid on her butt slowly down one step then moaned for that made her head hurt with the thump.

Bow Chicka Bow Wow