Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-23-2014, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

Once Upon a Time RP #3 - Feels Like Home (new players welcome!)

Chris/Devina

“Devina, we are going to be late! What’s taking you so long?” Chris yelled up the stairs to his doddling daughter. She had been getting ready for over an hour and it didn’t make any sense. It wasn’t as though she had makeup to put on or an extensive wardrobe to choose from. She was only seven, after all. “We’re going to miss the start of Henry’s party!” Chris announced with obvious frustration in his voice. He was an easy going man but his patience only lasted so long. Chris didn’t want to let Regina or Henry down. Storybrooke’s golden boy was turning thirteen today! It was an important milestone Chris couldn’t afford to miss. Things had been going so well for him and Regina and he didn’t want to do anything to mess that up. Having the Queen by his side the last three months finally made the redeemed wizard feel whole. Honestly, Chris wasn’t sure how he managed so long without her. Regina and Henry fit into his life with Devina so naturally, almost as if they were all created to complement one another. “Don’t panic! I’m here!” Devina declared, sprinting down the steps with a brown paper bag in hand. Chris immediately spotted glue on his daughter’s hands and raised a curious eyebrow. She looked far too pleased with herself.

“Hmmm. And what, may I ask, delayed you?” the blonde doctor inquired. Grinning from ear to ear, Devina opened up the bag she held and pulled out a handmade picture frame. It was covered with glitter and flowers, the words ‘Happy Birthday Henry’ written in blue highlighter. What caught Chris off guard most, however, was the photo inside. It was a picture of Devina and Henry goofing off at the bowling alley. Chris and Regina had taken the kids there on a family date last month. It seemed the outing meant more to Devina than Chris realized. “Ta-da! I made it myself. I thought Henry would want to put it in his room.” the blue-eyed, curly-haired child stated proudly. Chris returned his daughter’s smile and hugged her close. “That’s very thoughtful. I’m sure Henry will love it,” he replied. “Now grab your coat and the other presents, sweetheart. We need to get a move on. I’ll go start the car. Just lock the door behind you.”

It was true, Chris could’ve teleported them to the Mills residence to save time, but he still hadn’t talked with Devina about his abilities (or hers, for that matter) and he’d never been a fan of using magic for simple everyday tasks. Devina met him in the car a few minutes later and the two of them were at their destination in no time. Tons of neighborhood kids were already outside playing, piñatas and balloons hung from trees, and an ice cream truck was parked on the curb. To say that Regina and Emma had gone all out was an understatement. Chris guessed the Charmings also pitched in. Henry was a lucky kid. Devina spotted Regina first and ran into her arms so energetically she almost knocked the raven-haired beauty down. “This is so cool! Where’s Henry? I want to sing to him!” Devina explained excitedly. Chuckling, Regina reminded the little girl that singing had to wait until the cake came out. Devina stuck out her bottom lip momentarily but perked up when Henry came into sight. She left Regina’s embrace to hug the boy she looked up to, seemingly forgetting about the adults surrounding her.

“Do you get the feeling she likes Henry more than she likes us?” Chris joked, pulling Regina into a kiss. The greeting was tender and sweet, like their relationship. Snow White, who was close by feeding Neal a bottle, released an audible ‘awww’ at the gesture. Surprisingly (to Chris at least), Snow had been one of the biggest supporters of his and Regina’s romance. Charming was nice enough but Chris could tell he didn’t trust as easily as his wife. He was protective of his family and Regina was family. Maybe not by blood but that didn’t matter to him. Emma seemed glad for Regina but overall, she was indifferent to the pairing. Mainly because she was focused on dating Hook. “Sorry we’re late. Devina was making something for Henry and time got away from her. I’ve missed you though,” Chris crooned, kissing Regina for the second time in sixty seconds. He hadn’t seen her since dinner last night, which was a long time for the two of them. Ever since they made things officially they were practically joined at the hip. “So how does it feel to be the mother of a teenager? Are you ready for all of the angst about to come your way?”

Last edited by Captivating; 10-23-2014 at 07:47 AM
Old 10-23-2014, 08:00 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread

Regina

"You should not have gotten him that x-Box Emma" Reginas voice was not laced with venom or anything but she was seeminlgy upset "you could have told me you are getting him a playstation 4" Emma countered back, her arms crossed in front of her chest as she rolled her eyes at the brunette in front of her "I told you. About 5 times Miss Swan, I guess you were just too preocupied with your relationship than to really listen to me." scoffing the raven haired beauty wanted to turn around "so what, he has both now, big deal. he is 13 its not like he wont have a use for them. Regina couldnt really take it anymore "right, because school or homework or anything doesnt matter anymore and he needs to spend all his time deciding whiter console is better. You know what.. its fine.. nevermind. just next time please talk to me beforehand like I did. Okay?" she asked and the blonde nodded "I will. I am sorry Regina" the savior whispered and well she really hadnt asked Henrys other mother at all about gifts for their son. "Its fine.. thanks Emma" Regina replied and was just about to head over to Snow ahen she saw Chris and Devina walking up to her. Well Chris was walking, Devin was more like running and before she knew what was happening the little bouncy 7 year old had crashed into her, hugging her profusely. "Hey sweetheart. I missed you" she whispered kissing the top of the curly haired girl.

To say that the last 3 months had been amazing for her would be an understatement. Regina did not know what real happiness felt like until Chris happened. Sure Henry made her happy beyong belief but with Chris and Devina adding to their family, it just felt like her life was close to being perfect. Henry had immediately "adopted" Devina as his little sister and it wa hart warming to see how much he cared about her, how much he looked out and protected her "Heny was just getting something to drink, he should be out in a minute. I am glad you like it. go and help yourself with some ice cream if you are hungry" she let her know but before seh could add anything more to it, Devina was gone from her arms and running over to Henry who immedaitely started to smile when he saw her.

Regina shook her head with a laugh as she looked up to finally meet Chris eyes who by now had caught up with her. She responded to his kiss, pulling him closer immedateily. After all it had been almost 24 hours since they last saw each other and at their state of their relationship that was one hell of a lot. When the need for air forced them apart she firstly smirked at Snow (who had become the biggest "WizzardQueen" - as she named them - shipper in the entire city, before she turned back to Chris "hmm might be, they still like me better than you tho" she winked at him before smiling at his outburst of missing her "I missed you too, you have no idea how much" she whispered, hearing Snow making more cooing sounds. She decided to ignore it this time and really she had no chance to say anything because she was pulled into yet another kiss, that left her even more breathless than the first. She needed a couple of seconds to regain control of her emotions becasue it certainly wouldnt look that well in front of the children if she would trhow Chris against the colored ice cream truck and kissed him senseless.

"Oh trust me, nothing can be worse than being possesed by my mother or being abducted by Pan, I think I am ready for teenage tantrums and bad attitude" she answered wiht a soft laugh as she leaned into her boyfriend "and you know... you will get there too with Devina. It might still take a while but let me tell you, girls are worse than boys" she whispered tapping his nose before seh took his hand in hers "Can I get you a drink while you greet the birthday boy?"

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Last edited by Imzadi; 10-23-2014 at 08:05 AM
Old 10-23-2014, 11:41 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Chris couldn’t argue with Regina’s response to his teenage angst comment. Having her son temporarily brainwashed by Pan and possessed by Cora were awful experiences, certainly worse than any adolescent hormones to come. “A valid point,” he replied with a semi-grim, semi-amused expression. He hated thinking of all the horrible things Henry had been through but the kid was safe now. He was happy and healthy, that’s all that mattered. The past was in the past. “Though I expect you’ll be singing a different tune when Henry sneaks out to meet a girl or takes out his first mailbox with a car,” Chris added. Charming and Snow suddenly began to laugh, informing Chris that the latter had already happened. Apparently, their grandson’s first driving lesson with Charming was ‘exciting.’ Regina didn’t seem to agree. She smirked briefly but was quick to cover it with a scowl. She reminded David how irresponsible the incident was but Henry’s grandpa wasn’t fazed by her reprimand.

“Hmm, remind me to not let the two of you babysit Devina,” Chris joked, winking at Snow to assure her he was only teasing. Of the few people he’d trust the care of his daughter to, the Charmings were at the top of the list. Right after Regina, that is. Speaking of Devina, Regina told Chris that karma was going to bite him in the butt when his little girl became a woman. Girls were notoriously more difficult during their teenage years. “Devina is going to break the stereotype. I accept nothing less,” Chris answered with a playful nod of his head. Regina rolled her eyes and leaned in for another kiss before asking if he was thirsty. She was happy to get him a drink while he greeted Henry. “That sounds perfect, thank you. I’d tell you what I want but you already know the answer,” he replied. Chris was addicted to Regina’s sweet tea. He had drank enough of it the last few months to fill his body up with more tea than water. Regina walked away to pour him a glass while Chris approached Henry. “Hey there, Mr. teenager! You feel older and wiser yet?” he asked, wrapping his arm around the boy’s shoulder.

Henry stuck his chin out proudly and confirmed that he definitely felt more mature. “That’s my man! Not a little boy anymore, no doubt about it.” Henry high-fived Chris and thanked him for coming before running off to play with some of his friends. “He’s a popular kid,” Chris told Regina when she returned with his drink. “Thanks, beautiful.” Chris took a sip of the cold beverage and sighed contently. It was a beautiful day for an outside birthday party. Although Chris was partial to fall, summer wasn’t half bad. “I saw the present pile. I think Henry has enough contraband to last him through Christmas,” the blue-eyed doctor joked. “Warning. I got him way too many comics. I couldn’t decide what he’d want more so I maybe sort of bought…twenty or so….” Chris mumbled sheepishly. “Devina’s present beats mine though. She actually made him a picture frame with a photo of the two of them. We are chop live next to your son. But you’re right, you’re a close second in Devina’s eyes. And I’m just…boring ol' dad,” he joked.
Old 10-24-2014, 12:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

Regina knew for sure that she would never let Charming live it down that he took Henry on that ride without her permission just so he could be the “cool Grandfather”. It wasn’t how it worked for her. Something seriously bad could have happened with a 12 year old driving a car, and not even a charming could prevent accidents. “not funny. It was irresponsible and dangerous” she responded when she heard Snow and Charming chuckle or better yet laughing out loud. She knew of course that they would never harm Henry and Snows husband had definitely learned his lesson that day, or so she hoped. Deciding to take a deep breath and just move past it for today she put on a smile and turned back to Chris, her eyes sparkling with a dangerous glint “You do know that I can’t scold my son for things I have been doing quite frequently” she whispered into his ear in a low voice. Fact was that for the first two months of their relationship, Regina had been waiting for Emma and Henry to be fully asleep before she sneaked out to see Chris. Of course now that Emma had moved out to rent her own apartment, she couldn’t do that anymore, not wanting to leave Henry alone. Still Regina and Chris always found a way to be with each other.

Laughing at his child like innocent way of looking at things she kissed his lips in a quick peck “Devina is an awesome girl and I love her to pieces, but as soon as she hits puberty, your live with be a living hell. BUT, and here comes the big but – if you are being a good boy I might still be around for when that happens and I help you through it” she promised it and now her eyes didn’t have that wicked glint anymore but shone of love.

She left her boyfriend with her son and his daughter to get him his favorite drink- sweet tea. She had no idea if he had adapted this liking since he was with her or if he always liked this special drink, still whenever he was with her he drank gallons of it. She smirked at the thought – maybe that was why he was so sweet – and then rolled her eyes at her own cheesiness. Returning with his drink just a minute later she nodded at him after she offered him the glass “Oh I know. He really made tons of friends ever since he came back from New York” she told him and she hoped that this friends would stick this time, and not run away because the evil queen was Henrys mother. Although she had to admit, that the moniker had not come up in the past couple of months and she was very glad for that.

“Oh.. I know.. and the fact that he now has two gaming systems had him grinning for the better part of the morning” she whispered and couldn’t help a roll of her eyes. “Still I am glad that we could give him this birthday. I.. wasn’t really a part of the last two, thanks to the missing year and to the fact that by the time my son turned 11 he hated my guts – so.. I would buy him a pony if he wanted me too” she admitted only half joking. Raising her eyebrows at his warning, she playfully let her eyes widen but then laughed “don’t worry about it. He will love it and well I love you for being so thoughtful” when he told her about Devinas present tho, she felt silent for a moment in awe and she was touched at the guesture. "They really have gotten close. I want aware of how close already" seh whispered, her heart skipping several beats "and hey dont sell yourself short. Henry thinks the world of you. He really looks up to you and when you arent around he is practically talking about you non stop. You guys should maybe sometime do something.. just the two of you. There havent been a lot of male people he could relate to for him in the past and he sure loves it to finally have someone in his life he can ask stuff he c ant ask his mothers" she told him with a soft nudge before they started to mingle with the party.

Sophie Devereaux is the finest actress you've ever seen, when she's breaking the law.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-24-2014, 11:42 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Chris was surprised by Regina’s reference to their late night rendezvous sessions. Mainly because Snow White remained within earshot. Fortunately, their fair-skinned friend was distracted by the cooing of her son. “Careful, my love, unless you want the birds of the forest knowing what we do between the sheets,” Chris warned, his voice grainy and hungry for the intimacy the Queen spoke of. “And I think you better scold him if he sneaks out. Unless you want Grace to give you a grandchild far too early in life,” Chris teased. Mouth gaping, Regina struggled for words. The thought of her son sneaking out for less than pure activities hadn’t seemed to cross her mind. She likely thought Henry leaving the house unnoticed meant he planned to bowl or study with a girl. True, the kid was only thirteen, but Chris remembered teenage hormones all too well. If parents weren’t watchful their children tended to get too physical too fast. That’s why Chris planned to keep Devina locked in her room and home schooled once adolescence arrived. Not really, but he did need to think of a solid game plan. He had plenty of time for that though. And Regina would be there to help, he hoped. She subtly hinted at as much. She told Chris if he was a good boy she’d stick around to save him from his daughter’s future sins. “Promise?” he asked, receiving his answer in the form of a kiss. Chris and Regina hadn’t spoken too extensively about the future but when Chris imagined his life five or ten years from now she was always by his side. Maybe he was naive to think she’d continue wanting him just as long, but until the woman beside him said otherwise Chris was wholeheartedly hers.

“Two gaming systems?” the doctor gasped, drawn out of his deep relationship thoughts by Regina’s shocking reveal. Apparently, wires had gotten crossed between Henry’s mothers when it came to presents. “How fortunate for Henry,” Chris exclaimed with a laugh. “I’m guessing it wasn’t you who missed the memo?” Chris was willing to bet that Emma was to blame for the mix up. The Savior was kind and she loved her boy, that was obvious, but her organizational skills were lacking. Chris had been to her new apartment once to fetch a book Henry left behind and nearly got lost in the pile of dishes and clothes strewn about. It made him appreciate Regina’s Type A personality all the more. “Sorry about overindulging him myself. Had I know he’d been spoiled so much already I’d have practiced self control,” Chris replied. Smiling, Regina waved away his apologies and thanked him for being so thoughtful. It meant the world to her how much he wanted to make her son happy. Plus, after all Henry had endured he deserved some spoiling. Regina may have even gotten him a pony this birthday if he’d asked for it. “Ah, well, then I suppose now is not the time to tell you he mentioned a motorcycle to me just the other week…” Chris began, but stopped mid-sentence when he saw how big his girlfriend’s eyes had gotten. “Kidding!” he announced with a chuckle. Regina released the breath she was holding and nudged him playfully, listening as he filled her in on Devina’s birthday gift for Henry. The Queen was just as touched as he’d been. Neither of them anticipated their children bonding so quickly.

“Two peas in a pod, those two. Or should I say partners in crime. We’re going to have our hands full for a long time,” Chris commented, thinking nothing of how natural it was to talk future tense with Regina. “I’m glad they have each other though.” Regina agreed before encouraging Chris about how dear he was to her boy too. Henry talked about him nonstop and she loved the idea of them having a guy’s night out sometime soon. Henry had never had a consistent male role model in his life. There was Charming, of course, but his grandfather had his own immediate family to focus on and a grandpa/grandson relationship was different than…Regina didn’t have to say it for Chris to know what she meant. Henry required a father figure. Captain Hook, as much fun as he was, didn’t exactly fit the bill. “I’d be honored to take him out on the town sometime, just the two of us. Two men on the open road…watch out, Storybrooke,” he mused. Walking together hand in hand, Chris and Regina mingled with the guests a good twenty or thirty minutes before Henry approached them again. “Mom, can we do cake? But you don’t have to sing…really…I won’t be offended,” the 5’4” boy said. Amused, Chris turned to Regina with an ‘I told you so’ expression. “And so it begins. He’s suddenly embarrassed by mom’s singing. I bet he loved the whole song and dance routine the last birthday you spent together,” Chris taunted with a wink. Henry bit his bottom lip, conflicted, but his tender heart soon shined through. “I didn’t mean it. Singing sounds nice actually,” he replied with a loving smile. Chris gave him a thumbs up behind Regina’s back and waited for her reaction.

Last edited by Captivating; 10-24-2014 at 01:35 PM
Old 10-26-2014, 05:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

laughing Regina shook her head "the birds of the forrest are way to busy to care" she told him and even if everyone in storybrooke knew just what they were doing and how much Regina was in love with the hot shot doctor, she wouldnt care one bit. No one would destroy her happiness this time. Her laugh died down immediately when Chris mentioned grandchildren "I am not old enough to become a grandmother - not for another, lets say at least 15 years" she rubbed the bridge of her nose, the thought alone sending her into a shocklike state. Truth was that maybe down the road she would want another child of her own. It wasnt a must of course and she was pretty happy with just Henry but the thought did enter her mind ever since Chris had entered her life.

rolling her eyes when Chris called Henry fortunate because he had two gaming systems she let a soft sigh escape her lips. "It sure wasnt me, Miss Swan was way too preocupied with that pirate of hers to actually listen to me telling her that I had already bought him one, OR to ask before she brought him another one, anyway, done is done and I am sure Devina will love to play with henry. Maybe she can even take one of them home with her from time to time" she offered, knowing that Devina loved playing video games with Henry. They had caught them sometimes when Chris and Devina had come over for breakfast on saturdays sitting on the couch and trying to beat each other at car racing, behaving just like brother and sister and it had touched both of their hearts just the same. Regina snapped out of her daydreaming when she heard Chris mentioning a motorcycle and her eyes got as big as plates, she was ready for a full blown rant when he told her he was kidding. She nudged him and shook her head smiling but couldnt help and ssteal another kiss.

"Partners in crime definitely covers it better. I dont think we should ever leave them alone or we might wake up covered in honey and feathers thrown all over us" she told him laughing softly at the image. Not that their kids would ever do soemthing like that, or so she hoped. After Chris agreed to take Henry out they migled with the kids and other guests until she heard Chris asking if they could cut the cake. When he added in tho that she didnt need to sing, she swallowed. She didnt want to let him see that his request had hurt her and try to understand that a 13 year old boy certainly didnt want his mother to sing him a birthday song but Chris seemingly had caught on his girlfriends behaviour and bevor she could accept Henrys request, her son had changed his mind. She smiled softly and nodded, relived of getting yet another chance at doing the tratitional birthday "good, cause I have been wanting to sing since I got here" Devina let the brown haired boy know wiht a smirk and took Reginas hand in hers as they all started to sing happy birthday for Henry while Emma brought out the cake. Devina of course sang the loudest and proudest making Regina smile at Chris in the process.

Everyone clapped when Henry blew out the candles and Regina went to cut the huge cakem shaped like a race car (per henrys request). She gave the first piece to Henry of course and let him try it before she served the rest of the guests. Last was her and Chris and together they sat down at a table together with the charmings and started eating their cake, happy about being together.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Nothing made Chris happier than seeing Regina happy. Henry’s change of heart with the birthday song had turned her frown into a full blown smile, and it was a sight Chris and Henry relished. The two men shared an unspoken understanding where the Queen was concerned. Both realized she had been though a lot in life and wanted to ease her burdens however they could. Of course, Chris was an adult who could handle the pressure. Sometimes he worried about Henry trying to be too strong and too grown up for his mother’s benefit. He was a teenager now but, ultimately, still a kid. However, Chris knew it wasn’t his place to intervene. Not unless Regina or Emma asked him to. Being an adviser to King Arthur long ago, and a doctor in present day, had taught Chris the importance of not overstepping his bounds. “Three cheers for singing!” Chris declared, laughing as Devina revealed how much she’d been looking forward to serenading her wannabe big brother. True to her word, Devina led the charge. Her voice was louder than every guest combined it seemed. Chris winced at the off key melody she belted out, praying Henry didn’t find her obnoxious, but the boy merely laughed and blushed. It seemed he enjoyed the attention. Regina chuckled at Devina too, winking at Chris.

“I don’t know where she gets it from,” he mouthed playfully. The ‘happy birthday’ chorus eventually subsided, leaving Henry and his peers to dig into the cake. Regina had gotten him a race car cake (as requested) which was a big hit with all the boys. The girls, of course, complained about having to eat a picture of a tire or car window but their whining was quickly deflated by their parent’s warning expressions. “So, what did you wish for, bud?” Chris whispered to Henry curiously. “Wouldn’t you like to know. I’d tell you, but then it won’t come true. And before you tell me that’s an old wives tale remember that I’m the grandson of Prince Charming and Snow White. My mom’s the savior and my other mom is one of the most powerful sorceresses around. I’m not taking any chances when it comes to wishes and magic.” Henry replied with passion in his voice. “Touché. I can’t really argue with that, can I?” Chris admitted. Henry shook his head no, walking away to join his friends beneath his mother’s apple tree. Devina tagged along as well. Henry, unlike most older kids, didn’t tell her to get lost. It was one of the character traits Chris really admired in the young boy. Even as an adult, he could learn a lot from a person like Henry Mills.

Chris watched the children interacting briefly before Regina distracted him with a piece of cake. “So there was some leftover for the adults,” Chris commented gratefully. “My stomach approves.” Smiling, he sat down at a nearby patio table with Regina and the Charmings. The four adults discussed various topics ranging from kids and discipline to Chris’ strangest medical cases. Snow also took the opportunity to ask Chris about Neal’s persistent cough. She wanted to make sure she didn’t have cause for concern. “Warm compresses and a humidifier work wonders. I wouldn’t worry unless a fever presents itself. If it does, call me day or night and I’ll take a look at him,” Chris promised the new parents. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I want to steal this one for a dance,” Chris announced, turning to Regina expectantly. Kids music was the only thing playing right now but Chris didn’t care. “May I?” he asked, extending his hand to Regina while Snow playfully nudged Charming and told him he needed to take some romantic pointers.
Old 10-27-2014, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she laughed softly when Chris mouted to her that he had no idea where his daughter had off key belting from and she turned to speak into his ear "You know... I could see that you were only doing playback and not actually singing. I guess you dont have the voice of an angel either" she whispered and kissed his cheek softly. And well not everyone could be as good at singing as she was. Even if she didnt really use her singing voice much, it was definitely soemthing she didnt need to hide. She smirked when henry when he told Chris that he wanst taking his chance with wishes and magic and it touched her heart when he called out his whole family with their respective names but didnt use her old moniker but instead deemed her a really powerful sorceress. She definitely could live with that. Watching their kids running off to mingle once again with the other guests they fell into a comfortable conversations with the charmings.

She almost couldnt believe that years ago a party like this, sitting here with snow white and prince charming, making fun conversation and eating cake with the love of her life would not even been on her list of things she deemed possible but here she was - the happiest she could be. While Chris and snow cmpared notes on how to threat little neals persistent cough, she talked to Charming about what was going on in town and she even complimented him on the good sherrifs work he did. She had to admit that the town had never felt saver than it did right now that Emma and David were running the sherrifs department. And she knw it was because of the great teamwork of father and daughter.

Finishing off her cake she sucked the remaining icing from the fork, letting her tongue run around the cold metal. "Delicious" she murmured softly and she was a fan of cake, really she was. She was about to ask anyone for second helpings when Chris offered his hand to her asking her for a dance "Here? Now?" her voice was a little higher than normally, laced with a soft laugh as she took his hand after all, not being able to deny him anything. He pulled her close and she couldnt help but lean into him as they started to dance to the music together and god she loved this guy more than she ever thought possible "You really are quite the good dancer" she whispered near his ear, and he really loved like he had never done anything else. "Have I told you lately how happy I am that you came into my life?" she asked her boyfriend hoping not too sound too cheesy, but honestly seh didnt care much. For too long she had lived off revenge and veagance. Been jealous of the things she couldnt have. Now it was her time to make up for all of this "I hope you might stay for awhile"

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-27-2014, 12:31 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Waiting patiently, Chris watched the wheels turning in Regina’s mind. Her expression alternated between surprise, embarrassment, and adoration, ultimately coming to rest on the latter. “Yes, here and now,” Chris confirmed, confident in his decision to spin the woman he loved around no matter who was watching. Regina finally took his hand with trust in her eyes. She knew she was safe with him. Chris prayed she never lost that sense of security. A few children playing close by paused to stare at the two adults swaying to an invisible beat. Nothing about the kid’s song playing on the radio was romantic, yet Chris and Regina looked as though they were dancing to the likes of Frank Sinatra. Regina complimented her partner’s smooth moves, causing Chris to smile against her cheek. “Yes, well, we can’t disappoint our audience,” he crooned. Laughing, Regina looked over his shoulder. The children watching giggled briefly before scattering in opposite directions.

Chris rested his forehead against Regina’s and hummed under his breath, pulling her closer. She sweetly asked if she’d told Chris recently how happy he was making her. His arrival in her life was perfect, almost predestined. “The feeling is mutual, my love,” he replied appreciatively. Chris spun Regina out from him and pulled her back in for a dip, softly kissing her lips as Snow White cheered at the gesture. Somewhere in the distance Chris thought he recognized Henry’s groans of disgust but he knew the kid was merely playing his adolescent part. Try as he might, Chris knew how much Regina’s son adored seeing her taken care of (for once). Timidly, with just enough vulnerability to make Chris want to hug her in reassurance, Regina revealed to Chris that she hoped he stayed awhile. “I hope I stay much longer than that,” he answered. “Move in with me,” Chris requested, allowing his heart to lead over his mind. Common sense told him it was too early to make the suggestion, that he would scare Regina away, but Chris couldn’t control what he was feeling. He didn’t want to. Somehow, Regina inspired him to leap before he looked. Something Chris never did before she came into his life.
Old 10-27-2014, 01:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

When he spun her out from him and pulled her back in for a dip, kissing her lips Regina was sure that somehow her life had turned into a dream and she sure as hell did not want to wake up. Hearing Snow white cheer changed her mind just a second later, and if this really would have been a dream then - as she liked Snow by now - she would not intrude on her dancing wiht those cheery sounds living her lips. of course the other kids and even henry giggled at them or in her sons case groaned out loud at the public display of affection that his mother showed but Regina knew for a fact that Henry was more than glad about her finally finding happiness after all this time.

She hummped approvingly when he let her know that he hoped to stay much longer than that and she let her eyes fall shut as she breathed in his unique scent of lavender. His next words made her eyes shot open wide and she instinctively moved a couple of steps back, staring at her like he had two heads. She shook her head and blinked her eyes a couple of times as hse tried to focus on the guy in front of her "wait... I think my mind is playing tricks on me, or charming spiked my sweet tea but .. did you actually just ask me to move in with you?" she wanted to know as her heart started to race faster than ever before and her hands became sweaty. She really had no idea whiter she heard right or not, but the fact was that she actually wanted to have heard right. She knew it was probably crazy and she also knew that it might seem to soon but she couldnt care less about trivial things like that. She loved Chris and she had never been more sure of anything else in her entire life "yes.." she whispered softly biting her lip as she looked up at him, a hopeful look of a future full of love in her eyes.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Elite Fan

Chris

Content in Chris’ arms, Regina wore a peaceful expression while humming happily under her breath. An adoring smile grace her lips as she swayed rhythmically with her boyfriend, but the romantic spell she was under broke the instant she heard Chris’ brave question. Chris watched the woman he loved carefully, hopefully, knowing how difficult it would be for her to process his request. Moving in together wasn’t a subject they had broached before. It was completely unexpected, and rather bold to suggest after only three months of dating. But Chris was crazy about Regina and the heart wanted what the heart wanted. The words simply left his mouth before he had time to worry about their implications. “Regina?” Chris spoke carefully, frowning as the Queen backed out of his embrace. Shaking her head, Regina commented that she must have heard the doctor wrong. Her mind was playing tricks on her or Charming had slipped something into her drink. She couldn’t fathom that Chris had truly asked her to live with him. “I, I’m sorry,” Chris replied self consciously. His girlfriend was more dismissive of the idea than he ever anticipated. He had made a mistake after all.

Swallowing hard, Chris tried his best to push aside his disappointment. If Regina wasn’t ready it wasn’t fair of him to take her hesitation personally. Chris was just about to tell the woman in front of him it was fine, she needn’t feel any unwanted pressure, when Regina took her turn surprising him. The raven haired beauty whispered yes, so soft and timid that Chris was certain he’d hallucinated until he saw the look in her eyes. The hazel and gold hues of Regina’s irises shined brightly in elation. “Yes?” Chris repeated back to her, joy overpowering the sadness he’d felt seconds earlier. Regina nodded her head yes vigorously, causing Chris to gather her back into his arms in desperation. “Thank God. I thought you hated the idea or were about to cut me lose,” Chris admitted sheepishly. “So we’re really doing this?” he asked, peppering Regina’s forehead with a succession of kisses. His lips eventually found their way to hers, sealing the decision passionately. Children’s party or not, Chris was too thrilled to censor his emotions. “I don’t think it’s possible for me to be happier than I am in this very moment.”
Old 10-29-2014, 04:57 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

seh could see that for one second or maybe more, Chris had feared her to say no, to dismiss him, maybe even to tell him that he was crazy and moving too fast. So when he asked her surprised about her answer she nodded vigorously and threw her arms around him, keeping him close. To everyone around them they must look completely crazy but she didnt care in the slightest. "I would never hate the idea, and I would also never cut you loose. Are you out of your mind? You are stuck with me, you should accept that sooner rather than later" She told him, a twinkle in her chocolate brown eyes. her head poppoed up and down once more at his question "I have to ask Henry first but I am sure he is just as elated as I am about this. He wanted to call you dad right after we told him that we were seeing each other so thats a step into the right direction" she told him and laughed at the look on his face "Dont worry he was only teasing - for now" she whispered and responded to his kiss when his lips had finally landed on hers. She loved to see her boyfriend this happy and she was more than glad that he wanted them to move forward in their relationship. It felt amazing to be on the same page once in her lifetime. "Hmmm we shall see about that" she told him and well she hoped that maybe somewhere down the road they would take another, evne more important step.

"I will ask Henry as soon as the party is over, but like I said, I doubt he wont be happy about this. Oh and... he is sleeping at Emmas today,which means we have the house to ourselves, in case you decide to stay. I am sure the charmings wouldnt mind having Devina over for the night" she whispered into his ear, her eyes clouded with lust.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-30-2014, 07:29 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

Chris rather liked the idea of being stuck with Regina, not that he saw it as being stuck. He knew what it was to feel trapped in a relationship and this was certainly not it. His girlfriend was teasing, of course. She merely meant she planned to stick around as long as Chris wanted her to. If it weren’t too presumptuous, Chris would’ve told her to stay forever. Instead, the doctor pacified his growing emotions with a subtle smile to hint at his high hopes for the future. “I like the way you think,” he replied tenderly, sealing the decision with a heartfelt kiss. Chris listened intently as Regina explained the decision wasn’t truly finalized until Henry gave his approval. “Of course. I want him to be comfortable. Fortunately, I don’t have to ask Devina to know her answer. She practically begged me to play house with you two after our first dinner together,” Chris revealed, his amusement obvious. Devina was nothing if not bold, but he loved her all the more for it. Regina also had a secret of her own to share. Chris nearly choked on his sweet tea when she told him Henry asked to call him dad the night of their group dinner. “I-I’m sorry, what was that?” the startled doctor mumbled in between coughs. Laughing, Regina assured Chris her son was kidding. He had just wanted to embarrass his mom. Henry seeing Chris as a father figure was a joke…for now.

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, I’d be honored if that day ever came. I just wouldn’t want to disrespect Neal’s memory.” Chris had never met Henry’s birth father but the stories Henry and Emma shared of him painted the man as larger than life. It was clear how much love the family shared, even if their time together was painfully short. Chris wanted to help preserve those memories, not replace them. “It’s different with Devina. Mercifully, she never really knew her mother…if you can call Niamh that, which I can’t. You’re the first woman who’s really paid attention to her. She adores you for that, as do I,” Chris commented with genuine relief. He often prayed, not only for his sake but for Devina’s too, that he and Regina lasted the test of time. Something deep within the doctor told him they would. When Regina informed him Henry was staying at Emma’s tonight Chris raised a curious eyebrow. “Is that so?” he asked suggestively. Nodding, Regina hinted at Devina staying with the Charmings to give them some alone time. “Ms. Mills, I do believe you’re trying to seduce me,” Chris concluded with approval in his voice. Still, he couldn’t resist having a little fun with the confident woman in front of him. “What makes you think I’m so easily swayed?” he inquired, a mischievous twinkle in his eye. Chris walked backwards into the Mills’ house, knowing Regina would follow. The two ended up in the kitchen seconds later. “I’m more immune to your charms than you think,” Chris declared. Leaning in close, he whispered a final taunt in Regina’s ear. “Your spell won’t work on me, your Majesty,” he baited, a teasing expression evident on his face. “But you’re welcome to try.”

Last edited by Captivating; 10-30-2014 at 08:40 AM
Old 10-30-2014, 10:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Regina

she couldnt help but smile at the thought that Regina was okay wiht them living together. Of course Regina adored the little girl and they had grown closer over the span of the last few months up to the point where they often talked and shared time together even without Chris present. Soemtimes Regina picked up Devina and Henry after school and they all had lunch together before Devina and Henry did their homework together. Sometimes when Henry would be with Emma, Devina and Regina would do something on their own, eating ice cream, a walk in the park and visiting the little hometown cinema. It was always fun and Regina couldnt imagine her life the other way around anymore. So much had changed for the better and Regina hoped it would stay that way.

Softly Regina shook her head at Chris "You couldnt if you tried. Henry loved his father and Neal will always have a place in his heart and he knows that you would never try to replace him or anything in that matter. He adoresyou tho and he looks up to you, he pretty much already likes you for the fact alone that you making me incredible happy. You are one of the good ones and Henry knows that. He wants to keep you around as much as I do" she whispered and she had no idea if they would come to a place where Henry really would adopt to the thought of calling Chris dad, but it was way too early to think of it yet.

"Devina is a special girl, she deserves all the attention she is getting and more. I have never met a little girl like her. She is seven but seh knows exactly what she wants and isnt afraid to ask for it. She is smart and while sometimes pretty blunt she is well mannered and knows how to be respectful.I love her to pieces and I cant imagine my life without her in it" she let her boyfriend know and of course he knew that this sentences counted for Devina AND her father.

Laughing she raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow and looked at him "is it working?" she asked before seh followed him inside and into the kitchen. "immune to my charm you think? Oh you have no idea what I am capable off dear Chris." she whispered near his ear. This closeness made him take his turn to whisper to her and she bit her lip. "I dont need a speall with you... and I would never try to use one. You are mine Chris Andrews and what we share is so much stronger than a spell" she let him know moving away from him so she could look into his eyes deciding to join in his game if he wanted to play "Oh but hey.. if you are not interested, I think I can model my new red lace underwear for someone else" she told him shrugging her shoulders with a soft smirk and started to walk out of the room.

LEVERAGE campaign

Old 10-30-2014, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Chris

“No idea what you’re capable of? Is that so?” Chris replied skeptically, a nervous laugh tickling his throat. He shuddered to think what Regina had up her sleeve. She already possessed more control over him than she knew. On second thought, Chris was sure she knew. Her crooked smile gave her away. She took pleasure in bewitching him, though the Queen was careful to point out her spell was not magical. Its roots were planted in emotion, and the feelings they shared were much stronger than sorcery. Chris was, in one word, hers. “Forceful…and confident,” Chris observed in delight. “Tell me more.” But Regina was done talking. Instead, she intended to beat Chris at his own game. “Now whose playing hard to get?” Chris teased, his eyes widening at his girlfriend’s next comment. One mention of showing her undergarments to someone else and he was coming unglued.

“Don’t you dare,” the doctor warned playfully, watching Regina walk out of the kitchen with a spring in her step. She had him right where she wanted him, clearly. Groaning, Chris tried but failed to maintain control. “That’s not fair,” Chris called out after Regina. “You know red’s my favorite color on you…” With a pretend pout, Chris broke his stance and followed after the woman he loved. He’d barely made it around the corner when her hands covered his eyes from behind. “There are children outside,” Chris reminded her with a husky voice. The second Regina’s hands left his face in hesitation Chris spun her around and pushed her against a nearby closet door. “So we have to be quiet.” Laughing, Chris pulled Regina into the closet with him and battled against the abundance of coats to see her face in the darkness. Crashing against her, Chris kissed Regina with an aching hunger. No matter how much he had of her, he always wanted more. “You’re going to be my undoing,” he joked, but beneath the humor lied a truth deeper than either one of them could possibly know.