Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Total Fan

Brandon

People were across the hall from his doorway. The door was only open a crack but he could still hear them talking and laughing. They were planning on what to do for the night - Start their own party or sneak into the club clear on the other side of the island. Choices choices... Brandon couldn’t help but roll his eyes.
He went back to watching the clock carefully. He wanted to wait until eight o’ clock before he turned his TV on. The school charged families for electricity costs and Brandon was always trying to avoid using it. His family was wealthy enough to send him to the school but they couldn’t afford much else.
There. Eight o’ clock. Time for Law & Order: SVU on TNT. Brandon turned the TV on like it was a reflex. He was amazed that he got such a clear picture on the island. A clear picture of his fictional girlfriend... Mmm. Olivia...
Old 01-26-2004, 02:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Orion

I walked into Rhea's room. Where she greeted me with an icy glare. "Nice to see you too, Rhea." I said to her. "So what are up to with all the gothic music?" I asked her.

Riley

I satoutside on island. The best thing about ebing on a island is it's like Summer all year long. A breeze greeted her face, and she smiled. She stood up and stretched. She heard someone open the door behind her and looked to see... (tag anyone)
Old 01-26-2004, 02:31 PM
Total Fan

Rhea

She crossed her arms, still a little pissed that Orion had crashed her spiritual party.
“I was centering myself so I could...” Rhea chomped down on her lip. She’d been preparing herself for a seance and for some reason owning up to that seemed more than a little embarrassing. “So I could... Uh, I was centering myself.” Rhea ended there. No need to continue, right?
“How about you? What are you up to?”

Aaron

“Ohhh yeah! Do it! Do it!” Aaron munched on popcorn he’d made in the school’s cafeteria. When the faculty wasn’t around you could do just about anything and Aaron was always taking advantage of that.
He’d seen the movie about a million times but it was still suspenseful. The buff, well-groomed Hollywood protagonist fondled the trigger of his gun, ready to shoot his enemy at the drop of a hat. Aaron kept up his chant of ‘do it do it do it!’ until the shot was finally fired.
“YEAH!”
And then he heard a very loud, angry shush.
(Tag anyone)
Old 01-26-2004, 02:41 PM
Extreme Fan

Orion

"Spiritualy centering yourself...okay then." I left it at that. I don't think I wanted to know anyhow. Then she asked me what iw as up to. "Nothing much." I told her.

"I need to ask you something." I told her she motioned to go on. "Could you pierce my ear?" I asked her, she raised one of her eyebrows. I mean I had so many piercings on my ear already, but I didn't have the one kind I really wanted. "You know where you pierce two places and and the earring goes through both, I think it's called a gause or something like that." I explained to her.
Old 01-26-2004, 03:08 PM
Total Fan

Rhea

“Oh.” She blinked. “Ow. Yeah, I’ll do it.”
Rhea turned and walked back into her room, leaving the door open for Orion to follow. She dug through a shelf covered mostly with vials of essential oils. It was some kind of strange, new age clutter. Somewhere in there she kept rubbing alcohol that she used to clean oil off of things.
She sighed softly when she found it behind several books and bottles. Pulling it out she knocked a few things off of the shelf but decided to clean it up later. Much later. She wasn’t very neat.
“Just promise not to cry like a baby.” She smirked at Orion, knowing that he probably wouldn’t even blink. He was used to his piercings. A gauge wouldn’t phase him at all.
“Do you have the earring? We need something to hold it open ‘til it heals.”
Old 01-26-2004, 03:39 PM
Addicted Fan

Here are relationships. I'm not sure if you'll find my first posts underneath. It depends how I feel.

Nick: Nick likes people in general. Unless you're unlucky enough to annoy him in any way. Nick judges quickly. Far too quickly. Once he's decided to dislike you that's probably the end of that. But we shouldn't just talk about those people that he dislikes. Aaron Michaels and Rochelle Hurst would be friends. And most other people. But if you're going to class a vast majority of people as your friends what does that leave you to label as anything else? The potential romances in your life. To be honest with you Nick isn't about to waste time finding his perfect partner now. If something happens, it happens. He's not going to plan it all out.

Pippa: Sometimes Pippa is left to marvel at the stupidity of those around her. Other times she counts her blessing that not everyone seems to have the inteeligence of a chick pea. Take Ruby O'Shea. While the girl does seem to have some odd thing about Keanu Reeves it must be noted that any seventeen year old with a grip of Plato is not stupid. Nor is Serena Lumia, for understanding that reality television really must be slowly killed. But it seems that it is often the fairer sex that she prefers labelling most of the male company around her stupid and crass. Except the question would be why do they have to be so good looking about it. Take Connor Kingsley and Oscar Amoros for example. They're morons. But they're really attractive morons.
Old 01-26-2004, 05:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Orion

I smirked as she said 'Ow.' She then walked into the back room, and I followed her. She went through a bunch of stuff, in vials. Some looking ordinary, other... not. I thought as I saw a purple one.

She had finaly found the rubbing alcohol. She told me not to cry like a baby, I rolled my eyes. "I don't cry." I told her plainly. She then asked me if I had the earring. "Yea, uh somewhere." I told her and started searching all my pockets, on teh fifth pocket I found it. "Ah ha." I said and pulled it out. I handed it to her and sat ona nearby chair. I was a little taller then her, so I need to sit so she could reach my ear.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:23 PM
Total Fan

Rhea

Rhea steadied her hand and prepared herself to jab Orion in his ear but before she came close to touching it she took a step back. Cotton balls. She needed to wipe his ear with alcohol on a cotton ball. She kept cotton balls somewhere in her room just because they were a practical thing to keep around one’s living space.
Rhea got down on her hands and knees a few feet away from Orion’s chair without explaining herself to him. She imagined that he’d be giving her a ‘What the hell?’ look.
“Found them!” She sat up on her knees, jerking an opened bag of cotton balls out from underneath her bed.
“Now, it’s time for the fun part.” Rhea grinned and drenched a cotton ball in rubbing alcohol and cleaned off any germs that might have been living on the ear’s skin. With all the candles she had lit it seemed like a fire hazard but she was focused on doing a good job on Orion’s ear. After all of the preparation she had made it was over in two, quick jabs.
“All done.” She patted Orion on the shoulder and started cleaning up the mess she’d made with the cotton balls.
Old 01-26-2004, 07:34 PM
Master Fan

OOC: Reserving the prick named Aaron for Ruby in a sec.
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 01-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

OOC: If anyone wants one of my characters, tell me.

Ruby

“Aaron!” I hissed at the obnoxious idiot sitting a seat ahead of me, before chucking a handful of popcorn at him and smacking the back of his head. “Shut the hell up. I’m trying to watch the movie, and admire Keanu’s hotness. You’re not the only person here, ya’ know. Butthole.” Then I sat back in the couch and returned my gaze to the television about 5 feet away, nearly melting into a puddle of goo when the camera zoomed in on Neo’s face. Why did I have to be a seventeen year old girl? If God really loved me, than he’d age me twenty years, make me a hot sexy movie star, and stick me in a romantic comedy with Keanu opposite me. Yeah. That’s right. God must’ve had a problem with me, else he’d do that. Definitely.

I watched eagerly as an action scene between Agent Smith and Neo commenced, shivering in my plaid PJs and bunny slippers like some love sick preteen who’s just met a sexy eighteen year old.. underwear model. Er.. yeah. I was the analogy queen. Totally.

OOC: I'm rubbing off on her. I swear. <_<

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited Untouchable ]
Mistress of the Marvel Universe
and Roleplaying Board's fairest and kindliest Mod ever!
Old 01-26-2004, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Orion

I had my eyebrow raised at Rhea as she went down on her knees. 'What the hell was she doing?' I tought. Suddenly she yelled got it. I looked at what she got, a box of cotton balls. That girl really had to learn how to explain herself. I sware she could drive anyone from sane to insane.

She ten swatted my ear with the rubbing stuff. And pierced my ear. Didn't hurt one bit. I walked over to her wall mirror as she cleaned up the mess she made. I looked at it. "Awesome." I breathed and lightly put my ingers over the earring.

"So what are you goign to do to occupy the rest of your day?" I asked her. She'd probably vistin Raleigh, as always. they so liked each other. Although Raleigh seemed more interested in her then she did in him.

I took one last look in the mirror and turned around to afce her and wait for her reply.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Serena

Serena was planning on going out. To where, she had absolutely no clue. But one thing was for sure: She just wanted out. It would be a waste of a perfectly good night. Nothing made her feel more alive then being outside in the night. Many would think it was weird but she couldn't help but be enamored by the night. Something about it always made her feel almost at home. Keyword: Almost.

She walked passed Brandon's room to hear the TV from the door. Let me guess, Law and Order: SVU. What is it with him and watching it so religiously "Knock. Knock Knock," she said instead of actually knocking on the door like a normal person would have done. "Come on Brandon, life is waiting and you're just sitting there plopped in front of a TV."

OOC: Anyone can my other characters if you want.
I somehow find
You and I collide
Old 01-26-2004, 10:15 PM
Absolute Fan

OOC: Avalon and Aidan are open. I don't know what to do with them yet so you are welcome to approach them or you could also let me know where to send them.

Avalon

She was bored to death and hadn't been doing much over the past half an hour. She was in her bedroom, lying on her bed, headphones on, listening to Good Charlotte. Today she was in a strange mood and not even listening to music kept her mind at ease. She left the bed and looked out the window. Now, maybe it was all about being locked in a place for too long. She liked nature, and she didn't have a reason to remain inside the building. She decided to leave her room and so she did.

Walking down a hall she saw a couple of doors open and heard a few familiar voices, as well as the sound of the TV. She wasn't curious however, everything had become some sort of routine. She made a left and continued walking until she reached the front door and stood at it, looking outside but not stepping out yet.

[ 01-26-2004: Message edited Excalibur ]
Old 01-26-2004, 10:44 PM
Total Fan

OOC: Sorry for the short posts.

Aaron

“Can a man enjoy a movie without being the victim of... You?” True, he’d come up short for words. ‘Victim of you’ didn’t really make much sense unless you were looking for it to. The feeling was there, though. He was definitely irked by Ruby’s... Existence. She was... smart... and Aaron was, well, jealous. That was something he would never own up to, of course.

Rhea

She gave a nod of admiration to Orion’s new piercing. Now she had something to make her feel accomplished (even if it was just pricking someone.)
“The rest of the evening...?” She stood up and brushed herself off. Rhea didn’t trust the cleaning crew at the school to vacuum everything off of the floor.
“I heard someone across the hallway talking about going to the Beach House for some dancing and illegal fun. That’s not really my thing but if nothing else comes up I might be going. Think I could pass for being 18?”

Brandon

He groaned and stood up to greet his friend.
“It’s not just television, you know.” Brandon flicked the TV off to be polite. “It’s Law & Order.” He smirked. He knew that to him CSI, Law & Order, and all other shows in that genre were pure gold. To everyone else, though, they were just something to watch.
“And what exactly is waiting for me...?” He was all ears if she had an idea.
Old 01-27-2004, 12:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

Serena

She ignored his groan from taking him away from his favorite show. "It's a TV show. Now if it's Sex and the City, that's different. It's a TV show, travel agent video, and a fashion show all in one." She leaned on the door for support more than anything else. "It's very depressing that you even have to ask me that question." Serena continued talking, giving him my almost-perfected pout hoping it'll convince him. "Everything is waiting for you. I thought it was obvious."

Pete

Pete snickered to himself as he put hot sauce in his principal's soup that he's having for dinner. The cook should no better than to leave food unattended. Pete was just teaching her a lesson. Or at least that is what he'll say if he gets caught. Hearing foots coming near the door, Pete closed the hot sauce and quickly exited the kitchen from the back enterance. Pete mumbled to him. "Too bad, I won't be able to see the principal's face. Oh well."

OOC: Pete, Faye and Oscar still free.
I somehow find
You and I collide