Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-30-2003, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan

"Kiera..you don't know her..at all."I say laughing. "Plus Lucas is involved with Brooke..and it doesn't seem like him and Peyton are going to get together..you werent here the first days me and Peyton met..we connected..I remember we went to a coffe shop, after a party and we just talked for hours."I say smiling as I remember. "I am aloof..we both have that whole totured artist vibe.."

Haley

"Yea fate."I say with a laugh. "And its just weird..everything is..don't worry I'd never want to be popular Nathan..its not me, its so..I don't know Im not the cheerleading type."I say laughing. I hear a knock on the door. "Go get that."I say laughing.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-30-2003, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

"I never said you were the cheerleading type."I laughed."I just meant don't separate us in those categories."I got up to get the food."She some who doesn't want to be the popular girl, you sure are demanding like one."I joked and I got the door and paid the delivery boy and brought the food in."I hope your hungry."I placed it on the table.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:36 PM
Master Fan

Keira

"Yeah, I guess I don't know her that well," I conceded. "It's just that she doesn't seem to be your type. Yeah you have that whole tortured thing down but that's only because you're OBSESSED!" I laughed. "Let her come to you. That's the only thing I can suggest. She like to make the first move I've heard." I wiggled my eyebrows. I turned around looking. "Where's Sarah?"

.icon.
Old 12-30-2003, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

"Oh don't worry..I so am very very hungry."I say laughing as he brings over the food. "This is the life..being here with you..eating foot at a hotel."I say laughing as I take a bite of my sandwich.

Jonathan

"Keira stop it..you don't know her at all..not like I do. You really don't even know me all that well."I say to her. "I moved here like a month ago and you moved here like two weeks ago.."I say with a laugh. "Shes different then people think..lets just stop talking about her okay..Hmm..Sara I don't know call her and tell her to come over or something."
It'll be by your side
Old 12-30-2003, 02:59 PM
Master Fan

Keira

His words even though joking stung. My face flushed. "You're right. I'm sorry." I bit my lip. I picked up his phone and punched in her cell number which I had efficiently memorized. It began to ring.

.icon.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan

I immediately felt regretted snapping at her. "Im sorry I didn't mean to snap at you Keira..its just..there's a lot of things on my mind, Im sorry."I say looking at her with guilt writen all over my face.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-30-2003, 03:11 PM
Master Fan

Kiera

"It's ok, I shouldn't have said anything. I really don't know her. I guess I'm still getting used..." I put up my finger. "Hey Sarah. It's Keke. I'm at your place. Call me." I turned to him, "Voicemail. Oh, yeah. I'm still just getting used to things here. I never really had any friends back home. Things here are smaller. Ya know. Everyone just knows each other. I guess it's going to take me a while to fit in. Well I just came over to see what you and Sarah were doing. I better go"

.icon.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:20 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan

"No stay."I say to her. "Look I really didn't mean to hurt you or anything before..its just, its been a rough week."I say with a small smile. "Sara should be home soon..you should stay...I'll make lunch."I say looking at her.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-30-2003, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Kiera

"You sure?" I say looking at him. He nods and I begin to feel Like I blew the whole thing out of proportion. "Alright. But I'm helping. What are we eating?"

.icon.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:34 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan

"Hmm..I don't know..probably cheese burgers or something."I say walking into the kitchen with her. I take out a pan and start looking in the cupboards. "What do you want? I could actually go for a grilled cheese..because I make the best grilled cheeses."I say laughing. "If you don't believe me, ask my sister."
It'll be by your side
Old 12-30-2003, 03:42 PM
Master Fan

Kiera

I laugh. "Oh, I've heard of your infamous grilled cheeses. Sarah told me about the one you got stuck to the ceiling in your trials too. I'd love one. It's my favorite kind of sandwich next to tuna." He pulled out the pans just as my stomach gurgled. "How embarrassing. I guess you know how hungry I am now."

.icon.
Old 12-30-2003, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan

I laugh, "Don't be embarrassed, Im just as hungry as you."I say just as my stomach growls. "See."I say laughing. I butter four slices of bread, and put cheese in them. I put them both in the big pan, and wait for the bottom to brown. "If Im not an artist..I want to be a cook..your going to love this grilled cheese..I make them golden brown and crisp..believe me your going to love it."I say laughing.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-30-2003, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Keira

"I believe you," I say. "It smells delicious!" I sit down at the nook next to the stove watching him make the sandwiches. "You know I don't know what I want to be. Isn't that weird? I have no ambition whatsoever. Mom's word not mine." He picks up the sandwiches and puts them in plates bringing them over. He sits down. I let mine cool. I could tell there was something bothering him since I got here but I didn't want to pry. Now it's irking me. Before I pick up my grilled cheese I look directly at him. "Ok, what gives? You've had this pained look ever since I walked in. What's on your mind. And don't deny it. Something's going on. I can tell."

.icon.
Old 12-30-2003, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

I smiled and sat down and began to eat."Well we're only here for the night so we better make the best of it. Maybe if we want one day we can come back or something."I took a bite of my burger.
Old 12-30-2003, 07:58 PM
Elite Fan

Jonathan

I take a bite of my sandwich. "Mmm..I told you they are the best."I say to her. I listen when she tells me she doesn't know what she wants to be..Then she asks is something is wrong. "No, Im perfectly fine..why would you think different?"

Haley

"Thats a plan."I say as I leave the channel on TNT. "I love this movie."I say smiling at him as I take a bite. Its the movie Days of Thunder with Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
It'll be by your side