Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-27-2003, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

Life Is Not Normal (Thread # 6)*More Than A Feeling* (New players always welcome!)

~*Life Is Not Normal*~

Story

This is an rp that takes place about a month after what is going on now. I added some extra characters to make things more interesting!! There is a summary for each character so there’s not much a plot here. Lol! I’m going to make all the original cast juniors in this rp..Cause I’m not sure what they are on the show lol! There are like some new people at the school and I already have like friendships for them. So say they've been at the school for a couple of weeks now. There is like four new people and two people who were already there that I like made up. Also relationships and friendships arent set in stone! Things can change very easily I just made some interesting triangles like lol..but they can change as time goes on lol!

Rules

-Boy/Girl Rule
-Post often
-Have Fun!

Luke- mad 4 it
Luke and Nathan still don’t get along much at all. They fight constantly and it’s usually over the same stuff. Him and Haley’s friendship hasn’t been the same since her and Nathan have started to hang out together a lot more. They are still friends, but it’s not the same. He has been getting closer to Peyton and Brooke. He has a thing for Peyton and doesn’t really know what to think of Brooke yet. He hates the fact Haley and Nathan are hanging out and he wants to stop it more then anything. When he meets Riley they seem to get along. He likes her better then Nathan. He is very attracted to Sara. As Peyton starts to be drawn to Johnny he becomes closer to Sara. He finds her interesting and maybe something he needs. He just doesn’t know anymore.

Nathan -Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
He still hates Lucas with a passion, only because his father wants him too. His plans for Haley are crumbling away. At first he wanted to make Luke mad and jealous, but it seems like Haley is turning him around. Little does she know he is falling for her and he’s falling hard. He’s never had these feelings before, with Peyton it was different. He doesn’t know what to do about Haley, they are together often though. Riley coming back into his life is flipping him upside down. He never really knew her well, and she seems like the complete opposite of him. He hates how she is getting along better with Luke then him. He doesn’t like Hunter at all, only because Haley seems to like him.

Haley -Angel_Wings05
Haley’s really confused these days. Her and Lucas are drifting apart as her and Nathan are growing closer then she could have ever imagined. She hates doing this because it feels like she is betraying her best friend Luke. She doesn’t want to end her friendship with Nathan though because she is falling for him. Its got her lost and confused she doesn’t know what to do. Her and Peyton have bonded, but her and Brooke clash. She is also friends with the new girl Sara. They get along well. She is very attracted to Hunter one of the new kids. They hit it off real well.

Peyton-Phoenix_Girl
Peyton has been really into her art lately. The comic strip is really helping her out and drawing is her passion. Her and Lucas flirt constantly but they still haven’t go their ***** together yet. She really does like him though, and she hopes they can figure things out. Her and Haley are becoming closer as her and Brooke are becoming more distant. They are still friends though. Her and Madison have never really gotten along. She is kind of drawn to Jonathan because he has the same passion as her. They both share the passion of art. She’s getting very confused because of all of this.

Brooke -Jennifer ~*Justified1/2*~
Brooke is of course still this wild child. Her and Madison are close, and she is still kind of close with Peyton. She doesn’t like Haley at all. Maybe because she seems to be close to both of the Scott brothers. She really doesn’t like her and Nathan together. Brooke still has a thing for Lucas, and kind of Nathan. She finds herself chasing after Jonathan, but she knows Peyton kind of likes him too. Her and Chris have been getting a lot closer. She doesn’t know whom she wants these days.

Chris -SouthernSunset
Chris is like Nathan’s best friend, even though they aren’t all that close. He’s in basketball and all that crap. You can usually find him with Nathan, Brooke, or Madison. He finds Sara very attractive and is trying to get her. It’s not working very well though. He also has always had a thing for both Brooke and Madison. He’s not one known to settle down.

Riley-SouthernSunset
Riley, Riley, Riley. Trouble is one word to describe this girl. She is Nathan’s twin sister that barely anyone even knows about. They all knew her when they were kids, but they all kind of forget about her after that. Riley was always getting into trouble so Dan sent her to live with Deb’s sister. Deb hates sending Riley away, but Dan somehow talked her into it. Her and Nathan don’t really get along because they are complete opposites. She is not a prissy cheerleader. One way to describe her is bada**. She’s wild carefree, and living every day like its her last. She gets along with Lucas and she sees him as the brother Nathan never was. She didn’t change after moving, it just got worse. She grew up and was even more of a troublemaker. Her and Carter seem to be drawn to each other. For once in her life she’s finding herself actually liking a good guy. She always had trouble with guys, but Carter seems so different

Jonathan *Johnny*- Angel_wings05
Jonathan is one of the new kids at the school this year. Sara and Jonathan are brother and sister. He plays basketball, but just for fun. It's not his passion. His real passion is art like Peyton. Him and Peyton get along really well since they both love art so much. He is also attracted to Brooke and he believes there might be something more to her then then she lets on. He likes both Peyton and Brooke a lot but he finds himself with Peyton more, and she seems so much more like him.

Sara -CherryChica87
Sara is one of the new kids and she is the twin sister of Johnny. Her and Haley become really good friends as well as her and Luke. She finds herself very interested in Luke and doesn’t know what to do about it. First she thought Hunter. She does still really like Hunter, but she seems to be drawn to Luke a lot as well. Both are so caring, and both are just everything she would want in a guy. She doesn’t really like Nathan because Lucas makes him seem like such a bad guy.

Carter -CherryChica87
Carter is one of Haley's brothers. He is a year older then her and is kind of a loner. He skips school often and isn't seen with a lot of people. He barely even talks to Haley although he is protective of her. He was always very attracted to Madison, but he starts to have a thing for Riley when he se's her. He doesn’t know though cause he still does like Madison. He barely remembers her from childhood, but there is something about her. Him and Hunter are good friends. He doesn’t know though cause he still does like Madison.

Madison -mad 4 it
Madison is a cheerleader like Brooke and Peyton. Even though her and Brooke are like best friends they are always in some type of competition. When it comes down to it though, they are there for each other. She and Nathan once had a fling, She was always very attracted to Carter, but she likes Chris a lot. They get along pretty well. They do seem to constantly bicker though

Hunter-Phoenix_Girl
Hunter is one of the new kids at school. He’s a really nice guy and seems to be aloof sometimes. He gets along with Carter because of that. He’s not into the whole popular sports deal. He’s very down to earth and he’s definitely a dreamer. Writing is his thing. He loves to write, especially music. He plays guitar as well. He hits it off really well with Haley and he really likes her. He doesn’t get along with Nathan at all; they seem to clash maybe even more then Lucas and Nathan. Other then Haley he likes Sara. They seem to become friends right away, but he doesn’t really even try because he’s so into Haley.

Zack Fallon-Otep
Zack, Haley and Lucas were known as the three muskateers, sometimes and other times? The three stoogers. The three of them would always be together always goofing off and having fun. After a few years of flirting non-stop Haley and Zack started dating. A year into their relationship, Zack found out he was moving. He made Haley promise that she would wait for him because he promised her he would be back. And now he is. He still thinks Haley waited for him, and he is glade to be back.
PB:Devon Sawa

Mandy West: –Angel_wings05
Mandy is Brooke's cousin. She got in lots of trouble at home, so her parents sent her to live with Brooke and their family. Except Brookes family is never home and whenever Brooke and her are together trouble really stirs. So its only going to be worse then it is at home. Mandy is just like Brooke almost in every way. They both have that b*tchy shield, but no one really knows Mandy atleast because shes too afraid to open up..Shes always loved Brooke though, they've always been close. Mandy gets along with pretty much all of Brookes friends right away..She has a big thing for Nathan Scott and some new guy named Zack. She likes them both alot, she hates Haley since both guys seem to like her. Mandy always gets what she wants..she knows its just a matter of time before Nathan screws up..its in his blood and when he does shes sure it will be with her..unless of course she is with Zack at that time.

Name: Keira Davies
Keira just moved to town. She doesn't really know many people but she thinks Lucas is really nice. She never had any friends back home so it's not as if she's missing anything. She's always wanted a friend to confide in though. She hopes to make one true friend but dounts it seriously. She doesn't like anyone yet. She doesn't know anyone.
pb: anna paquin

It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 03:12 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

I gave her a smile after she kissed me."Alright, I guess its better off you stay out here. I don't want you to be caught in the line of fire."I gave her a quick kiss and then I headed inside. It was just my mom there and she told me what happened. I didn't know if I should be sad or happy that my dad left.I told her I needed time to think and I was going away from the next to the next town and that'd I'd be okay. I walked outside with packed gym bag of some clothes and money."Alright lets go."We got into the car and I threw the bag in the back.
Old 12-27-2003, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

"You know everyone thinks were crazy."I tell him. "My parents, your parents, my friends, your friends..pretty much everyone."I say with a small smile. "But they're wrong, they're wrong about us..cause were going to make it..I just have a feeling...I know it might sound corny or cheesey, I just know we will."I tell him as I pull him in for a long kiss, one that poured my feelings for him in it.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 03:27 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

Is it possible that in that one kiss I could feel so much? I just hope she could feel what I was feeling."I know,but nothing else matters right?" I started to drive and with my right hand I took hers."We're going to have a great time just us."I tried to push aside the thought of my parents.
Old 12-27-2003, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

"Yes we'll be fine..just you and me."I tell him. I give him a reassuring smile. I don't know where I'd be without him right now..I wouldnt be having such intense feelings..I know I want to marry this guy someday. "Nathan..what'd your parents say?"I ask softly, I feel his grip on my hand tighten a little bit.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 03:40 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

"My dad wasn't home but I talked to my mom and told her I needed time away to think about stuff."I didn't feel like telling Haley now, I didn't want to ruin the good mood we had going.
Old 12-27-2003, 03:51 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

I nod my head. "Thats good that she understands."I say looking at him. I know he's holding something back, but Im not going to push it..not now..he will tell me when he's ready. "So where we going?"I ask with a cheery smile.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 03:56 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

"Only to the next town but it'll give us some time to relax a bit."I turned down the long road that we needed to go down."So what about your parents, your in more hot water now then me."
Old 12-27-2003, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

"And I could care less."I say giving him a small smile. "I really could..you know they're never home..and well its more my mother then my father..but I dont know where he is anyways..but shes never home, so then I just wont come tonight..I don't care, its only you and me tonight..remember that."I say smiling at him as I look at the scenary.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

"Yep, just us."I pulled up to the bed and breakfast."We're here.."It was a nice small place, it had a homey look to it.I got out of the car after I grabbed the bag from the back seat. I went around to Haleys side."So a month ago, did you think we'd be checking into a bed and breakfast together?"
Old 12-27-2003, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

"I'll be honest with you..I would have never thought that..never even crossed my mind..oh of course only in my dreams."I say joking on the last part. "But Im really glad it did..cause I just don't know what I'd do if I didnt have you."I say kissing him quickly, before opening the hotel door.
It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

"Great answer."I took her hand and we went into the place and there was a woman behind the counter."Hey I'd like a room please."At first she gave us a look as to whether she should let us have the room or not but then she did. I used my credit card and she led us to the room.
Old 12-27-2003, 10:11 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

I walk into the hotel room, "Wow this is a pretty nice room."I say smiling at him as I walk in. I plop down on the bed. "And the beds not totally hard..its actually pretty nice..you know how some hotel beds are hard and annoying."
It'll be by your side
Old 12-27-2003, 11:09 PM
Master Fan

Nathan

"Well of course the bed had to be good. Its a major part of this trip."I joked befor going over and giving her a kiss.I think put the bag I brought on a chair."I brought an extra shirt and boxers for you, for later."
Old 12-27-2003, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Haley

I laugh. "Yea, I'd like to wear yours for once."I say smiling. I always just wore the ones Lucas left at my place. "Is that all you think about Mr.Scott?"I ask with a laugh, as I tug on his shirt and pull him towards me.
It'll be by your side