Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-22-2004, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

As by agreement [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Here's Jackson profile thingy

Personality: Honorable, loyal, protective, caring, active, attentive.
Thoughts: After being somewhat hesitant, on the principle that she was his deceased best friend's girlfriend, Jackson found himself even more in love with Christina. But now that Mason's back, confused doesn't even get in the same continent as his feelings on the situation. On the one side he doesn't want to lose Christina and is willing to fight for her, but on the other he feels like Mason shouldn't be left heartbroken after all he's been through. One thing's for sure, someone will be in pain when everything's been decided.
Old 01-23-2004, 10:07 PM
Elite Fan

just need Jimmy's profiles.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-24-2004, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Hey I wont be on until sometime tonight. Sorry for delay.

Nikolas Matthews
Personality: funny, protective, mellow, smart, strong, confident
Job:Chief Of Police
Thoughts: Nikolas doesn't know what to think. He was destroyed after he thought Maddie was dead. Maddie was his whole world. However he found comfort in his partner Susan and their friendship grew into passion and love. Now that Maddie has come back from the dead everything has changed and he is so confused. He doesn't know if he should go back to his wife Maddie or stay with Susan. He is truly torn between the two women and he loves them both.
Played By:James Laferty

Tess Michales
Personality: caring, outspoken, independent, tough, outgoing, romantic
Fake Job: Swimming instructor for little kids.
Thoughts: Ever since she "died" all she thought about was Gavin. She loved him so much and she would die for him. However now that she is alive her heart is broken. Because Gavin has moved on with his life with her best friend Jamie. She doesn't want to ruin his happiness. However she is crushed that her best friend and the only man she ever loved are now together.

[ 01-24-2004: Message edited The Survivor ]
Old 01-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

Ok we can now offically start.

Ok, so it is the first day. And those that were in he program are finally returning home. It is midnight so the couples are all either at home alone, or at home together.

So you guys know, I am having it that Mason has a key to Christina's apartment and she is at Jackson's place. But you can have the two of them coming to her place and see Mason.

--------------------------------------------------------

Mason

I dig around in my pockets, searching frantically for my key to Christina's apartment. God I missed her so much. every scond of every day that we were apart It felt like I was going to lose my grip on reality and the women I planned to spend my life with. I know she will be happy to see me back and alive. I am just scared of telling her the truth. How will she react?

Finally I find my key and slide it in the lock, unlocking the door I step inside, grabbing my suitcase with me. I close the door behind me and walk into the apartment, smiling as I see the numerous pictures of the two of us framed and sitting on the walls and counters. Good. I know she still loves me. I see one picture of her and Jackson though, arms wrapped around each other and smiling.

I shake my head. No. Jackson would never do that to you man. I walk to the couch and sit down, patinelty waiting for her return home, also wondering where she could be.
I'm Shellie's new boyfriend, and I'm out of my mind. You ever so much as talk to Shellie again, you even think her name, and I'll cut you in ways that'll make you useless to a woman.-My Superman, Dwight
Old 01-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

OOC- Change of plans.

Nikolas

I was sitting on the couch I had Susan right next to me. I kissed her neck and whispered her ear. "You enjoying the time off?" I smiled and I took handful of popcorn and popped it in my mouth. "This movie Matrix is the best."
Old 01-25-2004, 09:22 AM
Elite Fan

Jackson

"That was quite a show," he laughed as he and Christina walked up toward her house. "I have to admit, I wasn't sure about going to that party, but I'd say it was definitely worth it."

Susan

I smiled, looking up at him. "Oh yeah, definitely, on both accounts. Though none of it compares to getting to spend more time with you, handsome," I grinned.

OOC: Sharon will come later unless 'Max' feels like posting first [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-25-2004, 04:35 PM
Master Fan

Christina
"Yea that was a great movie." I said with a laugh as I opened the door and walked in turning around."I liked the part when the guy jumped out from the bush and the girl fell backwards and banged her head." I said as I turned around to see a man sitting on the couch.I looked at him then back at Jackson."No it can't be." I said to him."Mason?" I said standing there looking at him."No...your dead."

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Mason

As I stand up when I hear the voices a smile spreads across my face as I look at Christina and Jackson. God it was good to see them both again. I grinned at the two of them. "Well either you're seeing a ghost...or I have something to tell you." I say to them. I walk over to Christina and wrap my arms around her. Before she gets a chance to say anything.

I kiss her.

Max

I look at Sharon with a smile as I looked across the table at her. We were sitting in a fancy resturant, it was always open till 2 am for some weird reason. But it didn't matter. I smile at her as I finish off my food. "That was great." I say to her.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Christina
I watch as he stands up and walks over to me and then before I can do or say anything he kisses me.I kiss him back but I still don't believe it's him.I back away from the kiss as I stand backwards next to Jackson.I look at him."I think I'm going to get sick." I said as I run for the bathroom shutting the door hard behind me.I don't believe this where did he come from I thought he was dead.This can't be true.

Tim
I walk over to Sharons house and sit down on the front steps as I wait for her to return.I can't believe how lucky I have gotten.I have the chance to be with the girl I left behind.The girl whom I always loved so much.

"The cool points are out the window and you got me all twisted up in the game"-Bringing Down the House
Old 01-26-2004, 10:10 AM
Elite Fan

Jackson

The shock of seeing Mason there, alive, had to be put on the back burner as he walked up to Christina and kissed her. Perhaps out of guilt I let it happen, but then she ran off to the bathroom. I looked at Mason for a second before running after her. "Chris, you alright? Can I come in?"

Sharon

"Yeah, it was," I smiled. "I'm kinda full now, though. I may just burst. You might have to carry me back home," I winked at him. This night had been perfect so far, and I didn't want it to end.